Why are you racist against syrian refugees?

why are you racist against syrian refugees?

i dont mind the syrians, it's the (((syrians))) that bother me
all the raping is done by either afghans or pakis

for any reason i choose, or no reason
and its none of your business
and syrian is not a race

I'm not racist, islam is a disease and should be quarantined

You and i both know those people arent from syria gypsy
>pic related is how Syrians look

I bet all those who are against refugees are faggots desu

>it's germany

This

Wtf I love Syria now

Because I'm an actual Syrian, and none of those people look like anyone in my family.

>Germany
Of fucking course.

Because they're terrorists coming to attack Europe. Over 2/3 of actual syrian refugees DID NOT leave Syria, but instead moved to government-held areas and joind the fight against terrorists. Only people who leave Syria are terrorists and their families.

because they rape and murder and don't get jobs

Look at all those Syrians.

Syrians are fantastic, even Iraqis aren't that bad. Afghanis, Pakistanis, Sub-Saharan Africans, Povo-Moroccans and Algerians, that's another story.

I wouldn't be against this whole "refugees welcome" shit if it would only affect refugees from a war ridden land who only wanted to get protected for the time it's not safe in their state.
But this whole mess where people from dunnoland walking around with 85 different names, doing whatever they want to is making me angry.

>why
for coming to somewhere where they have no business being instead of fighting for their country

only muslim ones. the assyrian christians are good people though.

nigger

Because they are traitors, they are pussies, they could take weapon and fight against ISIS and Nusra, but they just fleeing from the problem, wow.

There aren't many of us left. The Muslims liked the shit out of a lot of them.

Killed*
Fucking phone.