So nice to have a white president again

So nice to have a white president again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGw7ikhdiGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>liberal President
Imagine my excitement.

it's like we're in the good-old US of A again

He is the first white president for many 8 year olds =)

biden is so hpapy at trump because look at his smile and trump just sitting there at the table he doesnt know what to do because he thought he would have a small desk and the other guys in the background are talking aobut their vacation becuase now mexican will do all the josbs and we white can just relax XD

Let's hope the Democrats don't find a latino for 2024.

Thats mike pence, the vice president of the united states you cuck

whatever they look the same an look at his smile so happy because trump finnaly sueeced even though everyone said he would fail because he was saying mexicans are gonna be kicked out but now they are nt build the wall ok so ..... . yea

Being white is being right.

you're lucky mike pence only wants to fry faggots and not retards

pence is so comfy

When do we start converting the gays?

hes not because in his smile hes thinkin to trump " we made it an no one said we could be we did it anyways now we are here and we can make the mexican bild the wall and then we can go on vacaation beecause we gahve succeed at winning hte mission"

>So nice to have a President again.
fixed that for you buddy

Too bad he's a bloated sack of shit. Seriously why does trump look so piggish? It's gross.

I have young, white family members who the only president they know is Obama and with the constant call of racism by the left are scared of the idea of white president. I am so happy to see the Dem party be completely pushed back in the White House, Congress, many state seats, and hopefully in the Supreme Court.

The Dems are so fucked with their entire base consisting of entirely nothing more than gays, trans, POC, feminist, and cucks the liberal echo chamber is extreme they are very unlikely to pull themselves together for 2018. I say do not take the pressure off of the anti-American Dems and force them back to the center. Either they act like Americans and not Communist/Globalist ideologues or they will face a wall of resistance.

TL;DR: Thank God!

Can't wait until the stupid gop faggots start to piss off Trump with their bullshit. He holds a grudge like no other, will literally purge the fuck out of government and crusade until he's out of office.

Just need to hope that Bannon and crew blame everything they can on the gop and keep driving that wedge.

You can tell by the way Ryan and the rest of them act around Trump that they knows they're on the thinnest ice imaginable.

I miss Obama

>trump
>white

Amen, brother, White is right. Just calling in from Georgia. There's more of us here than you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGw7ikhdiGU

Fuck you. Trump a cute.

Sweden are you high?

He definitely looks the part doesn't he

From Gavin McInnes interview:
Gavin: So the only places that you would consider moving to are places with more %whites?
Feminist: I guess that is one way to look at it.

no becuase sdrugs are evil andbad but immigrant get them here just like mexican but in trump recieve smile from mike he can tell that no mexican will drug to amerika becuse they will be buisy building the walla nd then we can have avaction becuase mexican will do the job and we take money becuase trump succeced and if they do not agree to trumps demands too late