I FEEL NOTHING FOR THEM. AM I A MONSTER?

Okay, let's get fucking real here!

What is this protesting going to accomplish? It hasn't accomplished anything in the last few years.

I can't tell if it's because I've gotten older or if there's been so much of this that I truly don't give a fuck. Im 34 now. I remember being in my early to mid-20's and thinking, "wow, there's a lot of people that care about something. I should probably care too". But this is the first time I've felt like, "hmmm. I've seen so many protest the last four years that I truly just don't give a fuck anymore".

It's almost like the monthly protesting in my country has desensitized me to caring about any fucking movement. I feeL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for these people.

I start nursing school next month. I have more to worry about than whether or not women can get free abortions at my expense.

Fast board

it was just a social event organized on facebook for people with nothing better to do on saturday

What are they even protesting?

Western women are the most privileged group of people to have ever existed.

Only retards think, "wow, there's a lot of people that care about something. I should probably care too".

>Western women are the most privileged

Exactly, they want to expand to privilege...or at the very least mantain it.

Its actually rather easy, as long as people don't do shit, nobody will give a shit.

>am i a monster

nah those chicks are just throwing a tantrum. if anything itd be insane to listen to them.

They feel nothing for you, so why worry?

THATS

NOT

ENOUGH

MR. WHITE MALE

Just like occupy wallstreet any protests that don't have a specific goal in mind just fizzle out into nothing.

They're protesting the federal government's attempts to exercise control over their private property.

That said property is used in extremely stupid ways is irrelevant. After all, guns are too and we fight to own those.

Forming a certain popular opinion.
Its one of Soros funded projects to influence political opinions in the country for the future.

>women don't get exactly what they want
>chimp out

LOL
this

you're an autist, if you don't feel for others, that totally normal

>What are they even protesting?
Judging by all the premade signs, whatever Soros what's them to protest.

This is fucking whiny bullshit based on the "grab em by" audio clip from ten years ago. I am quite sure Trump hasn't changed much, I will give them that. But he was a (tv) celebrity, unlike most other presidents before they became president.

These dumb cunts think previous presidents were any different. Sure, some were less gross, but I am quite sure most looked the same way at women and their rights as Trump and what do they think he is going to do anyway? Take their rights away.

This shit is retarded. Let them protest when Trump actually does anything that affects them. Same goes for the rest of the idiot protestors.

Only thing these protests are achieving is a few instagram pics to show other like minded idiots just for a little piece of approval That they obviously aren't getting from their parents

They could at least try to be subtle instead of using the
>open societie foundation presented by Soros registered trademark black and yellow protest signs
>protest leader/organizer is middle aged men
>3 deputy leaders around him, all men
>token wyman pretending to actually "lead" by playing the clap capo for the same chants used at every open societies event from occupy wallstreet, BLM to drumpf is le ebil
>banner held up by men
>men at the flanks and front

The whole point of this protest is virtue signaling.
It is basically a gigantic hugbox for leftist women and their nu-pets to congratulate each other on how strong, fearless and resistant they are against the evil old white man despite him not doing anything against them and having no real revendications.
It's narcissism pushed to the extreme.

Well they're doing shit and I still don't give a shit.

What do?

Ah, yes! Virtue signaling at its finest!

Furthermore, black women overwhelmingly use abortion services at clinics that receive federal funding -- and it's actually completely illegal for any organization to use federal funds to pay for abortions. It has to come from a completely separate area of the budget.

People who are against these protests want more black people to have children and they want to stop an organization from using non federal dollars to fund its services.

As for the people trying to make this about immigration or some other dumb shit, please, remind me what religious freedom and firearm ownership have to do with taxation without representation. There will always be hangers on in any movement.

Not only that, but these people are even following your dumb bullshit rules about protests. Unlike the chimp outs in baton rouge, they didn't break a fucking thing or riot for a second. I almost wish they did, because that seems to be the only way you good goy house niggers will look away from your (((president))).

>pic
>all ugly as fuck
What a surprise

I'm curious, what would you have them do to accomplish their goals? If they write a letter to the administration and it is ignored, what then? You were assmad about it during the Obama years -- would you sent them their right to peacefully complain?

Protesting, virtue signaling, and whining online are the flavor of the decade. I don't care if people are doing any of those things, but dear god help ye if they start to shame me for not applying some retarded facebook flag filter etc.

At least I feel kinda empowered when I can see pass this nonsense and I'm capable of forming my own opinions.

NOTHING TRIGGERS ME MORE THAN

(((WOMENS RIGHTS)))

STOP SHITTING UP THIS SITE WITH IT

*Deny, not sent.

left face is exploitable, mon ami :^)

Its a shame that republicans are a bunch of spineless eunuchs.

Otherwise they would have staged a counterprotest by now. Imagine all the bikers and rednecks going through these pinkos like a hot knife through butter

Trump might de fund planned parenthood.

Or are they just spending their time more wisely? You know, working and trying to financially support their families without government assistance?

the thing is, most girls here have never lived anyplace else or had to really struggle to get things or break a glass ceiling... living someplace outside the usa really taught me how much freedom I have here, but also taught me to maybe bend and be better about the things expected from me because it really made men happier and the home a better place. Our culture has given women a free pass at everything, and we are women are suffering and becoming stupid fat unhappy monsters because of it that get told we should get everything we want just because.

Can Trump change alimony laws by executive order? Eliminate the bradley amendment for example? He can change standard marital property regime by executive order?

Of course you'e a monster. You should feel all kinds of things looking at that - disgust, nausea, pity for their families that have to put up with their shit on a daily basis, etc...

Republicans are mostly on assistance, in redneck towns.

>girls
Replace with "Trump"

I feel a strange mixture of contempt, amusement, and pity.

In time for his fourth wife.

Yeah well lets see how they will support their families in 10 years when the Democrats will flood the country with cheap third world labour.

You fucking morons just stand and watch as the Democrats dig your grave. This might as well be the last election the republican party is ever gonna win.

The demographics are shifting rapidly and your children are being sent to leftist indoctrination camps called public schools. While you fags jerk over muh constitution and morality.

>I'm curious, what would you have them do to accomplish their goals?
Vote and support their causes during the elections ?
They had the perfect occasion to further their goals just 4 months ago.

> You were assmad about it during the Obama years -- would you sent them their right to peacefully complain?
Did the american right tried a coup against Obama during the last 8 years ? Did you see them protesting the results of the elections in 2008 ?
I don't think so, people sucked it up, the only time you saw the right in the streets was during the bank bailout by the government with the Tea party and in this case there was something tangible to fight for.
Those people in DC are crybabies and most of all they are fundamentally anti-democratic because they refuse to acknowledge their defeat.

This.
You don't care about them, because they have no common goal.

If there is some protest for something specific which is actually archivable, then you would feel different about it.
For example: A protest against TTIP or against the US-support for “moderate rebels” in Syria.

But the people here just protest because of their feelings — and they don't even know what they want to archive.
If you ask them if they protest against the result of the election, they will say no. So what is their point?

The march is nothing's no but a PR initiative by Soros funded progressive groups and the DNC. They have lost their voice an congress and are now seeing the end of all their programs. Especially female centered ones like planned parenthood

>muh free birth control
>muh funded abortions

This march is a recruitment rally to get organized for the next election cycle. It's "make America Blue Again". Which is why it's so important that we actively fight it. Meme magic must be weaponized.

>34
>starting nursing school next month
> nursing school
>34
>next month

Wew lad

if it weren't for Sup Forums I wouldn't even know this was a thing. I've been keeping away from the media for awhile but I don't think they cover it either.

This so much. They have more fucking rights than white males. You ever see a nog replacing a white woman in a movie?

It will never fucking be enough for these cunts and they will be the downfall of the West. White Western women really disappoint me at times

Sums up a feminist perfectly.

These people are irremediably mentally insane and I'm unironically convinced they should be all gassed and their death made an example of

Focusing on the important part of the message.

How's your desk job, faggot?

Yeah its literally one the front page of every single newspaper.

There a diffence between lowering intake and living under a fucking rock.

They should read up on Kennedy. That grabbed pussy with both hands...

Wasn't it organized by a pro-Sharia Muslim? That invalidates the whole thing, IMO.

I agree. Love how they all glorify the Clinton's when her husband got his rocks off by a government clerk. They're probably the same people who loved Kennedy and he banged Marilyn Monroe (and God knows who else) in the damn white house lol.

to the /r9k/ breeding pens with them

>gas