>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>Trump - Never Come Down (3hrs Long)
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
timesofisrael.com/senior-palestinian-official-moving-us-embassy-a-declaration-of-war-on-muslims/
youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Big Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

>Joe sucks so much even we don't want to watch it anymore

F&F is a fucking hugbox

bump

Well this is just a mess of multiple threads.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

hugs are good for you

B I G J O E
B
I
G
J
O
E

How long until sanctuary cities get BTFO?

Your thread is not a thread

Fuck off

Hail Trump and hail white people

Hopefully today.

But I don't know

Couple hours.

Hopefully by the end of the month

AWOO
Today

So what's been happening in the night while I slept fellas?

Anything interesting at all or worth noting?

6 hours

>tfw alternating between shia's """""""""""protest""""""""""" and F&F

better a hugbox than racism, feminism and cuckolding

And Morning Joe is a fucking shit box. Take your pick

At the rate Trump is going, I imagine Chicago will be liberated before Summer!

Not really. But today is the first "official" day of President Trump.

I'm not one of the folks that baked those threads. I just woke up.

Rudy always sucks bibi's mutiliated cock when on buisness in Israel

>When trump demands Palestine gives more land to Israel

Around 3 hours.

Is Joe prepping the bull or something? Just woke up

I agree with Joe

Sorry

Trump made crowd size an issue

is joe full joe this morning?

The hashtag #KidsMarch is getting steam on Twitter. Don't be surprised to see anti trump childen

>Sean Spicer is a fag
>Mad dog celebrate his first day by blow up ISIS
Those i know so far.

>atheists want to remove a cross from a veteran's MEMORIAL

Fucking purge when?

Imagine showing yourself this during the primaries

>3 days since Trump's inauguration

ISIS still exist
Clinton isn't in prison
Wall hasn't started being built

I g-guess I'm a shill for Hill now.

>Don't be surprised to see anti trump childen

Already have for the past year and a half.

Where do you get Trump's schedule? I feel like I'm missing stuff. Did he already meet Theresa May and Cuckdeau?

Okay buddy. I'm gonna have to ask you to disavow this.

I baked. I acted too quickly, the thread was sliding fast, my bad. I added the links in a later post. We can use one to recycle or just ignore the thread I made and create a new one when this reaches the bump limit.

>2017
>not being a #Man4Maria

kys

>These fucks on MJ don't realise that he's played them by having the media focus on him and not michael or some stupid shit

>we jwould have just been talking about how beautiful Melanie was if Trump wasn't making us criticize him 24/7 by being such an idiot!

Truth: shilling for Hill.

Those emperor's new clothes are looking pretty transparent...

I saved this pic in 2015.

Using children to push a political agenda is the lowest fucking thing you can do. Helicopter rides when?

>ISIS
Already bombed
>Clinton
Who cares, she has no more power
>Wall
In first 100 days

It's pretty unacceptable, let's be honest, you've been president for all this hours and you can't do a fucking thing?
Why did I vote for Trump?

>I've been trying to figure this out for a while now between FOX and MSNBC.
>I think it's this: FOX makes a point of conveying common sense but in a dumber, unsophisticated way,
>MSNBC has really smart people eloquently voicing some of the goddam dumbest perspectives you ever heard,
>So if you want the truth, you have allow FOX to talk to you like your ten years old with a bunch of blondes who never stop smiling.
>If you listen to MSNBC, you feel like you're among smarter adults but you have to filter out all the completely wrong headed circle jerks
>Its not just FOX and MSNBC. You seem to get the same dynamic in AM talk radio vs print. Talk radio is more honest but juvenile in its appeal. Print appeals to the more literate but has the most contrived, half-baked bullshit imaginable
>The fact is that media consumption sells better when you talk to more people. So its a question of whether people are tuning in to feel like they are smarter than they believe themselves to be and learn (bullshit) from smarter people. Or are they intimidated and insulted by know-it-alls and would rather feel like they are hearing from peers who are more blunt but friendlier
>It works both ways. The left has dumbed-down outlets also, just like the right has garbage like National Review and George Will
>Im just glad Trump appears to be mowing down the media in the last gasp of MSM as cable TV news nears extinction in a meaningful way. The "Three Channel + Cable" model for media monopoly is at its end. TV will stay but news will be based on the infinite choices of the internet. That means honesty can now compete and the age of lying middle men are coming to an end
>And television has never been dumber. The entire spectrum has never relied so heavily on Jerry Springer audiences
>The politically correct explanation is what people like to refer to as 'demographic changes'. Its another way of saying the US is filling up with people who cant navigate the web without a smart phone app

>Senior Palestinian official: Moving US embassy ‘a declaration of war’ on Muslims.
>“In our opinion moving the embassy to Jerusalem is a declaration of war against Muslims,” Fatah Central Committee member Jibril Rajoub, told The Times of Israel in an interview. "If someone among you [Israelis] thinks there won’t be consequences, he is making a grave mistake.”
>A Palestinian official told Israel Radio after the meeting that if Trump gives the go-ahead to the embassy move, the PA will turn to the United Nations General Assembly to request a suspension of Israel’s UN membership.
timesofisrael.com/senior-palestinian-official-moving-us-embassy-a-declaration-of-war-on-muslims/

AND NOW WE'RE HERE.

Yeah, but I mean in a large scale march

>Mika didn't like the speech
woooow

SCREW OUR PRESIDENT

>When Trump demands the annexation of Palestine by Israel
>When Trump stages a coup to bring back the Kingdom of Jerusalem

Fucking really? These fucks just have to use children as shields because no one's starting to listen to the "adults" anymore?

I bet they don't even know what an Obamacare is, and were just told they would get lots of pizza, toys, or candy or whatever if they just held this sign, and looked sad towards the camera.

Fuck these bastards for real.

Can't wait.

Can't wait to see Chicago burn.

Trump will come with the clouds and seperate the sheep from the goats

Post the link in this thread so it gets recycled.

Threads that go before bump limit to the archives give Moloch its energy and every post over 300 drains 25 minutes of energy from hillary and gives it to Trump and family

>MSNBC has really smart people

Where?

They should be more concerned about the mass importation of Muslims who want to kill them and impose Shariah Law.

>Sean Spicer is a fag

I just woke up, what do you mean by this?

I already knew that. I'm seeing something about F&F or whatever it was. What's F&F?

AVE MARIA
DEUS VULT

SHILL OP

> Fatah

Do they still exist? Though between Hamas and PLO they were pushed out of power

what does trump think of the bogs??

>war on Muslims
>Not "war on Palestinians" or "war on Arabs"

This is exactly why I'm so on board with Trump's pro-Israel line.

Fuck Mudslimes.

faggot made a split thread too when we had kek blessed bread

His twitter a few years ago has him talking about going to a con and a pic of him dressed as a gundam

Here is the link.

Thanks Portubro

Fugg.

Ive been trying to figure this out for a while now between FOX & MSNBC

I think it's this: FOX makes a point of conveying common sense but in a dumber, unsophisticated way

MSNBC has really smart people eloquently voicing some of the goddam dumbest perspectives you ever heard

So if you want the truth, you have allow FOX to talk to you like your 10 years old with a bunch of blondes who never stop smiling.

If you listen to MSNBC, you feel like you're among smarter adults but you have to filter out all the completely wrong headed circle jerks

Its not just FOX and MSNBC. You seem to get the same dynamic in AM talk radio vs print. Talk radio is more honest but juvenile in its appeal. Print appeals to the more literate but has the most contrived, half-baked bullshit imaginable

The fact is that media consumption sells better when you talk to more people. So its a question of whether someone is tuning in to people they think are smarter than they believe themselves to be & learn (bullshit) from smarter people. Or are they intimidated & insulted by know-it-alls & would rather feel like they are hearing from peers who are more blunt but friendlier

It works both ways. The left has dumbed-down outlets also, just like the right has garbage like National Review & George Will

Im just glad Trump appears to be mowing down the media in the last gasp of MSM as cable TV news nears extinction. The "Three Channel + Cable" model for media monopoly is at its end. TV will stay but news will be based on the infinite choices of the internet. That means honesty can now compete and the age of lying middle men are coming to an end

And TV has never been dumber. The entire spectrum has never relied so heavily on Jerry Springer audiences

The PC explanation is what people like to refer to as 'demographic changes'. Its another way of saying the US is filling up with people who cant navigate the web without a smart phone app

Is there a completed list of policies enacted by Trump for us to follow?

>This is exactly why I'm so on board with Trump's pro-Israel line.
>Fuck Mudslimes.

shit eating german cuck shill op

Based opinion.

Muslims are destroying the world and everyone here just sits around trying to figure out how the jews are doing it. Yeah, cuz jews love an increasing radical muslim population.

Why recycle it? It's a broken thread

>US and Israel are no longer in the UN as they shit all over Palestinian mudslimes

Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
lets have some music

OUR GUY

Why do liberal atheists attack Christianity but leave Islam alone?

>Trump isn't going to make America white again

why did we vote for this cuck?

NEW STUDY REVEALS THAT THE CHILDREN OF FEMINIST MOTHERS ARE MORE THAN 10 TIMES AS LIKELY TO JOIN THE ALT-RIGHT THAN CHILDREN OF NORMAL WOMEN

FEMINISTS ARE LITERALLY THE CAUSE OF RACISM

twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704

Globalism pays them.

Self hate is crucial

member when she broke the internet?

So Trump made anime real?

Guy on the left is Jeb!'s campaign cuck.

fuck off shill

So much of the left & media's MO is making dumb people feel smarter than they really are. Only the truly shallow thinkers need their ego stroked in this way. It's intelligence fetishism. If they can get them to memorize a few canned lines and phrases, they've accomplished their goal.

#NerdProm2012

Same here. It's time for Islam to do one of two things.
1. Modernize and stop being radicalized and be a normal religion for once in it's existence.
2. Get eradicated from the globe.

I dont even know what to say about this. I think 'fascinating' is the word I'm looking for.

Another thing to factor in is you don't have to sound smart when you're telling the truth. Anyone with eyes can see truth, and it often doesn't require fancy language to convey (see Trump v Obama communication)
Nothing raises my bullshit alarm faster than someone who wants to sound smart. 9 times out of 10 they're trying to get something over on you and hoping you wont challenge it because "Wow, this guy sure is smart!"

How about stop neocohen Jews from ruining the region and sto mass-immigration.

>Mika saying that the fucking inauguration speech should have given the time of day to the wymins march

Because islam is a useful tool in destroying western civilization