Why is Soros bad?

Why is Soros bad?

You guys seem to not like him and i dont know why.

Did some research on the man and it seems i disagree with him on a few things. but i havent seen anything that makes him the villain i read about here.

So whats the crack with this goddamn hungarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remembered he crashed SE Asia's economy back in 97 just to get himself a couple billions richer.

t. was there when it happened

Hes bad to pol because he fights against the following.

>Colonialism
>Fascists
>Zionism
>White Supremacists
>KKK
>Tyrants
>Confederate
>Jim Crow
>Mass incarceration
>Far Right Conservative Capitalist Elitism

So have i fallen for a meme? haha

Dude's a total fucking psychopath

"Follow the money".

Just about any shitty privilege checking protest group that appears from nowhere is funded by him. Top fucking kek if he gets an arrest warrant on him for trying to overthrow the US government.

I'm also surprised that nobody complains about his Nazi collaborating past. People cheer when some ancient camp guard gets fried, but Soros actively helped with robbing and killing people and describes it as a positive experience.

Sup Forums doesn't really care about this though, as George did it because in his heart he's opportunistic, not of any Nazi sympathy whatsoever and even if he was he eroded all that by blasting off in the opposite direction

That and Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Everyone likes to have an enemy to hate. And some just take it to extremes.

I don't like his leftist stance (esp. on migration), but don't really think he's bad guy or even some super-villain.

interesting video watching it now

>helped with robbing and killing
>was 15 y/o when war ended
>muh nazi collaborator
>tfw pol actually believes this shit

Maybe if you spent more time reading instead of strutting for status you wouldn't be a total retard.

Didn't he also fund the anti-Trump protests? Which I still don't understand since Trump is FAR, just so far from being anything like racist/xenophobic/blahblahphobic.

He also funded Clinton's stuff.

checked facts and my question stands

Yes and he lost a billion or so when Donald won because he wanted the markets to crash.

This was days after Trump won

"George Soros is like donald trump without the humility"@ ~ 14 min

You didn't even ask a question, dingleberry.

He's Jewish.

I approve of soros so right on brother

I can make 1500 a week "stopping" Trump? Where do I sign up? That's way more than I make now.

>You guys seem to not like him and i dont know why.
Because his solution for solving world poverty is to completely destroy all nations and societies and make them all vassal states of the IMF.

Read his books, it's spelled out quite clearly.

If you like global pseudo communism lead by unelected technocrats it's fine to support him, otherwise he's to be seen as an enemy of essentially any state on earth.

He wants to run the world, and will be as shady as he needs to to do it.

that picture is the picture of someone who knows better than you, about the minutia of Your life, and the resources to do what he wants with your life.

Soros is walking talking eliteism

Straight from the horses mouth yo

Nobody likes this old fuck and his son, not even us jews, unless you are some globalist libcuck

Yea it started here. However the retarded central bank was making stupid move after stupid move, he just exploited it. Some countries only learn the hard way

Alternative facts consumed by alternative intellectuals

He subverts the politics of nations worldwide.
He's better at it than the USA.

For me it's not just him.
It's all the other American billionaires who think they can inflluence political debates in foreign countries like they do in America.
Nobody wants fucked up American politics.

Crashed the Stirling because of greed.
Caused Asian Fiancial Crisis because of greed.
Personal NGO armies causing conflicts worldwide because of greed.

I'd like him more if he paid me a million

To me man he just seems like a old super rich dude that likes to influence people amd agendas that are ugly to my liking

Believes what shit? He admits to it and has even said it was one of the happiest times of his life. He's a textbook sociopath who enjoys causing chaos.

you have to learn from the best USA
Hungary and Poland are great at resisting Soros lackeys

It's pretty tough when no one is on the same page.
Keep resisting though. I hope at least some of our politicians are learning something good from you.

>no one is on the same page.
mate, we had Soros backed protesters on streets, ridiculed by normal citizens
and Soros backed globalists in government who tried to get their way BY FORCE
and one of those fucks even had idea to go cry in EU about evils of democracy when "right" side have majority
Trump will fuck up your protesters easier and more efficient, I presume

how much are you being paid to post here faggot

I'm hopeful.

he's a SJW

/thread

There's like 3 answers to your question before your post, Ivan.