While American womens are protesting about muh rape, pro-life French womens protest about abortions

>While American womens are protesting about muh rape, pro-life French womens protest about abortions

When were you when French womens became superior to American """""womens"""""?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juxn289fV7Ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this
american womens will bring america down.

french women are disgusting whores

The fire rises.

t. got cucked by jamal

I hate them

BLACKED

Catholicism vs Protestantism
Jamal pls

mohammad pls

They look the same to me.

So many frog posters

What is a danish flag doing in that harpy nest?

This pic is at least 6 years old lol.

I'm seeing like a 7/3 ratio of males to females in this pic.

>Catholicism vs Protestantism
?????

Girlfriend is of French descent. She's absolutely based. Thank you based frogs.

>womens

You should protest about education too desu senpai

Thats pretty redpilled from women.

i see alot of beta cuck males in there, they dont count as women if they self identify as her

evangelicals aren't real protestants. they're political agitators abusing the Lord's name for earthly gain.

real protestants know that you can only deny another their right to receive God's wisdom in exchange for your own seat at His table among the Heavenly Host

>implying being against abortion is red pilled

It's the complete opposite in fact. If you've taken the red pill, you realize that abortion is very pro-white, and essential for a healthy society.

I'm conflicted about abortion. It keeps undesirable people from having offspring but also neglects the needed rise of ethnic children in face of this outragerous wave of globalism.

>youtube.com/watch?v=juxn289fV7Ep

It should be free for the lower class, and expensive as all hell for everyone else.

Dont know where that link came from.

>but also neglects the needed rise of ethnic children in face of this outragerous wave of globalism.

White people in stable families do not have abortions. The only white people having abortions are degenerates. Kids raised in poverty by a single degenerate mom are not likely to ever contribute anything of value. Instead of banning abortion, we should reward people for having kids as long as the parents can fulfil some simple demands, like having their own income, and making sure their kid is getting good enough grades and obeying the law.

Weird, right?

>Hey errybodeee! The patriarchy is for dicks!
Why yes, yes it is you fucking little mong.

Catholics are incredibly cucked, and it won't end with the Pope's death. They willingly promote social justice as a Christian ideal

t. user who went to Jesuit and Catholic school his whole life

Any sources on her being a frog?

women....
most of those protestors are men
they are all homophobic
they are all god fags
they are all cuckservatives
the establishment is protesting

>they are all homophobic
>implying that's bad
>they are all god fags
Go back.

who's the qt on the left

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity. :-)

SHUT UP

Lol this is funny.

I hope we dont have to feel sorry for what the #PARASITEGENDER has brought upon itself there ... :DDDDD

That's a quite good idea. Call it healthcare extention with a pro-choice leaning to appease the rabid left?

Definitely, the current state of benefits given to the non-ethnic poor creates more poverty; and blocking the non-poor families from having children, be it through propaganda or any other mean, destroys the future of any society. It's like they just want to get rid of the quintessential people to achieve God knows what.

Is that a Danish flag in the background?

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity

Bumperino