Leftists are just r-selected cowards like rats, while I much like the proud wolf am a K-selected warrior...

>Leftists are just r-selected cowards like rats, while I much like the proud wolf am a K-selected warrior. I dare any communist coward to try to harass me when I'm attending a Milo rally, they'll see what happens when you awaken the sleeping giant

*gets punched*
*cries and poos*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1zjeYhJs7o
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha how are politics real :^)

Fuck off island monkey

and then the scatifa eats the poo?

at least we've never been Turkish bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1zjeYhJs7o

Are you sure about that?

>Richard Spencer
Literally who?

Some racist liberal that thinks being gay is implicit white identity

I bet there'll be only one post from this ID, calling it now.

We hate Dicky.

>heh its just a shill nobody would dispute the strength of the right wing death squads of Sup Forums

*runs away from shia labeouf*
NO!!! STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!!!
*BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
*PFRRTT*

>These damn neo nazis are going down! Look at that traitor PoC with the Nazis! Get that gook!
*throw punch, miss
*gets shot, cries for police and poos in colostomy bag for rest of life

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/

Both sides are retarded and biased, more news at 11

>Most popular baby name in England
>Muhammad

High quality post.
upvoted :^)

>sucker punching from behind or ganging up
>not cowards like rats

never seen antifa cuck capable of 1v1

We are going to resurrect adolf hitler.
Then you leftist will see.
YOU WILL SOON SEE!!!

Stop responding to copypasta you fucking retarded reddit kids

How many neo-nazi gangs do you see roaming the streets beating up fags?

Anti-fa doesn't seek out nazis to beat up, they're a direct response, reaction if you will, to neo-nazis harassing people and making themselves visible in general. Most neo-nazis latched onto football teams and keep their activities limited to football stadiums and nearby areas. And even then they have to behave because the police deploys back-breaking riot squads before you can say 'kek'.

Neo-nazis are dead, they only exist on Internet safespaces.

Also:
>not cowards like rats
>t. someone who has never been in a fight

I used to think like you, that 'fair fights' are somehow honorable, until I went to prison. Kicking in the balls, poking in the eye, hitting someone from behind, heating up porridge in a microwave and throwing it at someone's face... all acceptable if your goal is to win.

These are two different people

spencer was a retard for going there alone, i've got no sympathy for him

>be antifa
>see ebil nadsi
>smack him
>run away
>claim victory
not like it's real anyway, bet someone paid him to do it and then """"doxxed"""" him so both sides are distracted talking about it

thats what I was thinking too, I mean there are radical marxists with masks running around ...seriously guy

I bet it was pretty hard typing that sentence out with your thin, straw fingers :^)

Why do antifa keep taking the credit for the actions of violent black people? Isn't that a bit racist of them?

which makes me think even more he's a plant

like, for real dude? you're not gonna have two or three of your buds circling you while you give an interview about race realism in front of a bunch of anarcho commies in masks?

Why do you hide in the UK from Trump supporters and are calling them cowards through the internet?

What's the matter?
Don't like your own tactics being used against you?

>We
Nice try 8gag

Is this bait

>SSSTTTRRRAAAWWWMMMAAANNN!!!

>Denmark
>prison
Confirmed bait