You know why I am here, Dahnald

Dahnald.

I have come for the Supreme Court nomination.

Kek has blessed you, Senator Cruz.

Godspeed in overturning Roe v. Wade.

Ted please overturn brown v board of education, I wish I could have experienced the comfy 1950s all white/some asian schools

I love redeemed Cruz, but I wouldn't trust him on the Supreme Court

Please un-supercede Dred Scott v. Sanford Mr. Cruz

Dahhhnaaallldd...

I have a new master now. Soros and MOLOCH have offered me power and victory beyond compare. You will hand the presidency to me or face my infernal wrath.

First, literally the entire senate hates his guts, he'd never be approved.

Second, Cruz is power mad and would never be satisfied with only a SCOTUS seat. *Maybe* if it was the chief justice seat.

OTOH maybe Trump could use him as a decoy to make the guy he nominates after Cruz gets btfo seem more acceptable.

Correct me If I'm wrong americans but I think he would be a pretty good choice.

Don't believe this impostor, Dahnald. He is merely a remnant skelegate from the Berenstain dimension.

This relic from a deleted timeline is no longer a threat, Dahnald. The delegates are fulfilled. Now is the time to spread the ideals of true conservatism.

I wouldn't trust him on a fucking tennis court.

>>Implying not Punished Cruz.

Ttey Gowdy would be a better choice

donold

Ted Cruz would be an excellent nominee for supreme court desu

That's why he would be approved. By approving him, they would in effect expel him from the Senate.

spbp

I will never hand over the codes.

We got plenty of those in Canada desu.

Dahnald.

I am the supreme court now.

Ted what happened to you? Why are the edges of your suit jacket so badly aliased?

I read that a lot of the US Senate would vote for him just to get him out of the Senate.

What's Sup Forums gonna do when they repell Lawrence v. Texas? no more boipucci.

I wanted him as a supreme Court justice since Trump won the Republican nomination. He's relatively young and is ultra conservative, so we'd have the supreme court in our safe hands for years to come.

Dahnald...