What's the consensus on her?

What's the consensus on her?

She seems pretty "redpilled af tbqhwy famalam" to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVpZBdhI72c
youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk
therebel.media/shock_video_rebel_reporter_attacked_by_alberta_ndp_thug
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a handsome boy.

(any) women are not to be idolized by man
you fucking leaf

kike coalburner

>her
>She

>she

She is alright for alt lite but still a libertardian

the answer is fascism

Shes a dumb attentionwhore who parrots right wing sentiments and attacks the low hanging fruit. Like Milo but way dumber

I guess shes on our side

>Legally a man
>windowserror.mp4 plays in SJW mind

But can we not still appreciate how she's derailing the liberal bs that this board complains about 99.99999997% of the time?

another fucking poser coal burner

she kinda got btfo by that twitch sperg destiny

she's cute but useless

nope, she's a McInnis style alt liter, moderates and fag enablers will burn in hell

He atleast takes to the streets...in comparison to (((others))) who just sit in their room all day infront of that retarded world map poster swinging at the same low hanging fruit.

Opportunist whos only in politics for the money.

Degenerate kike like Milo, riding the coattails of an imaginary opposition of the radical left to the bank. Nothing more.

Yeah but she did it to demonstrate how retarded the world has become.

You know, with a face like that, she could convince younger Canadians to get the Liberal party to btfo.

But user... we are only into politics for these dank memes...are we not one in the same?

what do you think people are doing in that room with the light on

probly secks

She's almost as cute as Tiffany Trump.

>mp4
kys

What a milf.

i'd put it n her butt.

Calm down Lauren

can't wait to see her blacked

>sex with the lights on

because your dog gets freaked out in the dark, right?

BLACKED

>leaf on leaf bantz
I'm telling Trudeau

Lauren is dumb and useless. She's fodder for her opponents .

>her
>she

>her
>She

STOP MISGENDERING HIM YOU BIGOT!

Imagine his legs when he starts to squat.

She is simply a liberal who sides with Trump supporters because that is a profitable market in politics.

After being kicked out of the Canadian libertarian party she realised she has a pretty banging hot body so she became an e-celeb whore who spouts basic bitch platitutes.

A complete opportunist and anyone who wastes their time and money on her deserves it.

What I really don't get is the sheer number of out of focus selfies she takes when her whole career is self shot.

What is there to talk about?

>browses /pol for memes and what is popular
>subtle hints here and there
>not so subtle hints here and there
>talk about the same issues any classical conservative will talk about it with a slight edgy twist

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it, but this consistent pandering to Sup Forums while maintaining that "lol those alt right guys" is dishonest both to the people she is trying to attract and dare I say it "leftists". If your going to post DEUS VULT, STAY WOKE, ANIMERIGHT etc and constantly signal don't be a bitch about it and complain when people paint you as some kind of racist when you practically begging for it but want to stay on the safe side at the same time.

Show me the not so subtle /pol references

>Jew loving slut
>redpilled

Pol hates her, but I love her

a complete non-intellectual dullard who is i guess pretty, and so gets away with lowbrow shit like 'SJWs amirite' and 'feminists are so crazy', 'fucking globalists'

'right-wing ideas are, like, totally not racist, and in fact it's totes mcgotes the left that is really racist'

her book was pamphlet-thin. she should be somebody's wife

> she says the (((french))) are responsible for all the shit we know see

she is just a typical dumb cryptojew

The consensus is that you should stop trying to inflate your own ego with a bunch of lewd comments from autists on a Mongolian basketweaving image board.

She has a face that needs to be covered in cum

Hey can't argue with that

>saying "___ is cancer"
>the anime maga hat girl yoga pants
>deus vult

You hit the nail on the head my burgerfriend.

If you paid a prostitute to read classical liberal books to you so that for a brief moment you think that not all women are lefties that's basically what Lauren Southern offers to the world.

> her

Fuck Lauren it's all about Millie

She is an overrated 6/10 that sometimes says smart stuff.
In her videos, 5% of the content is interesting and the rest is a waste of time.

She just wants to be the next Ann Coulter.

Why does she look SO OLD
Literally looks like a 30+ year old woman

she got BTFO by a musliam in the previous video

literally regurgitating Sup Forums stuff

She's too pretty for that.
Women's intelligence is generally proportionately inverse to their beauty. Something about having to bring value to a relationship with different methods, to ensure offspring.

Spanish ancestry.

>her

This lad gets it.

So she pals around with the We Are Change dude?

An easily digestible alt-lite figure, but as we saw with Destiny, she (he)'s not very good at debating. She's a decent mouthpiece but I honestly don't think she's very smart.
Also, apparently her "book" was really really short.

Is he still studying political science?

She exploits retarded alt-right faggot virgins for money by parroting what she reads online. Her debating skills are nonexistent and she has no real brains to speak of. Sad!

No kiddoes.

If she was not good looking i bet most people would ignore her or hate her.

On election night, she flinched. Uploaded a video telling viewers to consult each candidates respective sights and vote based on stated policy. Anyone who disregarded the shitshow leading up to that night and the general tone of affairs would likely vote for what Clinton's page claimed.

Her voice is annoying, and her extent of knowledge leaves much to be desired.

But mostly her voice is annoying.

>right-wing """"""humor""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=jVpZBdhI72c

Kek she was probably secretly supported Clinton because she's a political whore just like she is.

Millie all the way.

You just know

Redpilled women. LOL. They're all pretenders, acting as if they are capable of critical thinking, honesty and honor like men when in reality they just copycat what right wing men are saying and doing. They would sell their supposed cause and ideals out in a heartbeat if it was in their personal interest.

there is no way 21 yo woman can red pill anyone. also she is horribly retarded, even lost a debate to mudslime. she even wrote a "book" god knows what horrors are inside of that book.

stop giving her views.

>islamic roachism

the only Lauren southern video that I would watch all the way though would be her BLACKED video

seeing that ugly kike humiliated would bring a smile to my face for days

This. I can rarely find much legitimacy in most anyone under roughly 25. It's not that they can't vomit nuggets of truth.

Attention whore. Pretty much a non lolibait version of Evalion. Both are kikes and want Sup Forums's attention.

She is making a career on being a woman while denying female privilege

this.

Also this.

She should be getting married instead of chasing Antifa dick.

A useful asset that has a couple good talking points and the benefit of being extremely beautiful, making landwhales insecure and causing internal conflicts in nu-males. She is "red Pilled" in some right ways and a whole lot of dumb ways.

Like Milo, she will fast outlive her usefulness as the political landscape moves towards the centre and the extreme left/progressives/SJW start to decrease in power (I hope). She is a Libertardian who expouses the same stupid reality-denying points that get shot down repeatedly due to their constant denial of human nature, as shown in the "Questions for Statists" video she participated in a while ago which was nothing but a torrent of this same ideologically enforced stupidity from extreme Libertarians and Anarcho-Capitalists.

The things she beleives will have us reduced to some monstrously retarded, social darwinist and crime infested hellhole with all the power towards a few billionaires at the top (that she can readily marry and live a life of luxury as though she "earned" it) and the rest of the poor masses below them. A situation ripe for the exact kind of violent revolution litteraly everyone who isnt a communist thug wants to avoid.

Also like Milo, she needs to stay the fuck out of political and economic conversations and stick to triggering SJWs and dismantling identity politics by making those who participate in it a complete laughing stock infront of as many people as possibe, using her beauty and female gender as a shield against their gender-driven attempts to shut down the conversation, even better that i hear she legally changed the gender identifier on her drivers license to "male" because its that fucking easy to do in Canada.

I appreciate that unlike everyone else she actually goes out into the field, interviews people and experiences things for herself.

She is 10/10 tthough and I absolutly would fug tenderly. Her and Milo should make a sex tape.

lauren is honestly waifu tier.

Hi Lauren, I enjoy your youtube vids. Go talk to Professor Peterson sometime.

Its in Germany so probably some gay cannibalism

Once a coalburner, always a coalburner
She does some decent stuff but she has no issues turning her Country over to pajeet.

Love her and see rebel media just for her

>extremely beautiful
>She is 10/10

I can't even imagine how ugly someone has to be for his standards to drop so low Lauren is anything but slightly above average.

Milo, Watson, Southern — bunch of cucks, soft power crybabies. Authentic alt-right is names like Spencer, William Pierce and Jared Taylor.
Also GTKRWN & HDNH

I had a dream of banging her and it was comfy. she is an ok alt-lite

>she
>10/10
You have terrible taste.

I respect her hustle. She found a niche and is making money off it. When I saw her navel piercing and trash tats I knew what it was, she is just a slightly smarter selfie taking bimbo attention whore. Good for her for exploiting weak men and making money off them, but I don't want to hear her "opinion" on anything.

Well spotted, burger.

>Did you just call me a woman? I'm legally a man
>*SJW doesn't know what to say*
Pretty based imo, also a pretty girl. Hopefully more pretty and intelligent girls will follow her anti-leftist example.

She works for a right-wing jew, though.

Mongoloid face, jew eyes

Dude weed lmao, she routinely gets wrecked in interviews.
She is a parrot that is only where she thinks she can earn money, like a good little kike.

Isn't she of Danish thus christian? And really a coalburner?

>that ugly kike
Alright Shlomo, it's time to stop larping as a nazi

I wanna suck his microdick.

you're telling me she doesn't have a busted cranium and weird kike nose? she's an American mongrel what do you expect?
she doesn't look Danish to me

On a side note, are we looking for this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk

That interview was actually quite the beauty.

Tottally with you neutrogena

He was found.

therebel.media/shock_video_rebel_reporter_attacked_by_alberta_ndp_thug

Oh, cool.
Carry on.