Red pill me on freemasonry, are they behind the ills of the world?

Red pill me on freemasonry, are they behind the ills of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtgBdUtw26c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
masonicinfo.com/lucifer.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rBHiFQMv-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=jYZksdzVxic&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are just secular jews that want to play dress up and feel part of a club.

They believe in a universal church or catholic church but they don't like the wording because they are against Roman Catholicism.

Their dislike of Roman semantics forces them to use code words based on kabbala. If you understand kaballah then you would be a happy mason.

Freemasonry is a Scottish branch of masonry.

Masonry in general is based from the idea that King Solomon used skilled masons to build his temple. Skilled masons were usually part of a guild. They claim that they received all of king Solomon's wisdom and have been teaching it within their secret guilds or society throughout the ages.

> are they behind the ills of the world?

yes and no. Most people who join are paying fees to be in the club and there is no disclosure that I know of about their use of money.

Their existence divides Christians and their purpose is to undermine the Catholic church. You could blame the Catholic Church for this though.

My opinion doesn't really matter though, to know anything we need more data. It is hard to receive data on a secret society though as it is secret.

One thing we can learn about is the order of the Jesters which technically to freemasons don't exist, but they do and have in the past been behind many ills of this world. Here is a good video on them:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtgBdUtw26c

No. It's just a soft target because it doesn't fight back.

>They believe in a universal church
False. It has no beliefs.
>they are against Roman Catholicism.
Also false. It makes no judgement on any church.

>Freemasonry is a Scottish branch of masonry.
Wut?

>has no beliefs
read morals and dogma by albert pike

>Makes no judgement on any church
your and my opinion doesn't matter here go find sources. Again read morals and dogma by albert pike, required reading by all masons.

>wut?
masonry has many branches like a tree. Freemasons are a scottish branch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

>read morals and dogma by albert pike
Read it. What's your point?
>go find sources.
Such as? Because all my sources support what i say.
>morals and dogma by albert pike, required reading by all masons.
It isn't, though. It has never been. Do you even know what it is?
>masonry has many branches like a tree.
Sure..
>Freemasons are a scottish branch
The Scottish Grand Lodge, perhaps?

Sorry was thinking of 33 degree freemasonry is the scotish rite. I suppose there are more rites to make things more complicated.

Albert Pike claims in his book that he is against all religious beliefs and that freemasonry is the only religion and church worth joining. He also claims that Lucifer is god. Before you say I am misunderstanding him, I could care less. Just read it for yourself.

>Sorry was thinking of 33 degree freemasonry is the scotish rite.
Ah, well funnily enough that's French, not Scottish.
>Albert Pike claims in his book that he is against all religious beliefs and that freemasonry is the only religion and church worth joining. He also claims that Lucifer is god.
He doesn't, actually.
And more to the point,
>Albert Pike claims
So?
>Just read it for yourself.
Done it. Maybe you should do the same?

here you go freemason claiming that lucifer is god enjoy

Actually I listend to the book on youtube audio book. Pretty crappy reading unless you are high and cognitive dissociated.

Care to show in Pike's work where he claims that? Rather than some fake quote from a non-Masonic magazine he would never have been in contact with? Bonus points on why he would flip his position from M&D.

>Pretty crappy reading
Agreed. You need an understanding of classical education to be able to read it, and even then he was an awful writer.

masonicinfo.com/lucifer.htm

lazy much?

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=rBHiFQMv-Qk

I'm seeing the usual misunderstood quotes taken out of context (couldn't risk people knowing the truth, after all), but nothing backing up your assertions.

You didn't read the website then it actually supporting Albert Pike and defending his words.

fooled ya bro

They were infiltrated like many other groups.

Even the jews were used by an elite within their own, that pushed germany against poland, holocaust, etc.

Hah, you got me then. Will certainly teach me to just read the header.

lazy motherfucker man, also notice the masons are quoting his exact words and defending him. Also read the fucking book yourself.

>also notice the masons are quoting his exact words and defending him.
Okay?
>Also read the fucking book yourself.
Again, done so (for the Master Craftsman program). You never did answer about whether or not you know what it actually is.

Without fail you are here again.

I finally did my 3rd. Amazing night.

I don't know but Franco didn't like them.

Glad to hear it. Was it like you were expecting?

Yea, totalitarian governments don't like people meeting in private.

No, I thought it would be like my other degrees but it was much more different.

Very interesting and fun. I'm glad I went through with it. A shame my current schedule won't let me go to more lodges this year. Hopefully next year I can.

Be day or night, aussie brother got your right.
>he is on every mason thread
>he does it for free

>tfw MIDF is recruting on Sup Forums

At least he is a realible source

>that apron
Canadian masons are weird

Ohh, a centenary lodge. Jealous. Those aprons are sexy as heck. Decent haul, too.

Usually just night. And i try to dissuade people from joining.

>Recruiting

Sycophant

youtube.com/watch?v=jYZksdzVxic&t=18s

This is a good documentary on this subject, He uses primary sources from Free Masons within the higher echelons of power and connects those who call themselves "Illuminated" as a secret society within the Freemason secret society.

Worth watching for a good historical context to a spiritual problem.

How does your Apron look?

yeah the Lodge I'm part of has been around since 1858.
>Decent haul, too.
I'm too lazy to go up stairs and get my cufflings but I recently lost my Mason ring, can't seem to find it anywhere.
How old is your Lodge?

Mine's only about sixty. A larger one split in twain to form it. Terrible idea, frankly.
But we don't get the sexy gold trim like you chaps anyway. And i can't remember if i asked this in a previous thread (or if you didn't know then), but did they use a stretcher? Or did you stay in one place after the bump on the noggin?

They just had a blanket on the floor for that part.

Also do you mind me asking how your aprons look if you don't get the gold trim?

Freemasons run the country.

/Thread

This shit, again. /pol is beyond autistic about trolling F&AM's.

Master Mason here and proud of my affiliation. Masonry makes good men, better in the community. My lodge sponsors high school seniors with scholarships to college. To date, we have given away almost $100k USD to deserving and needy high school seniors wanting to continue their education. In the US, the Sriner's Hospital treats children free of charge with many innovations in burn therapy.

What does your club do?

Interesting. I thought ya'll were more Scottish than that.

Ours are the same as yours. Just no trim. You're bound to see plenty in Canada. Will post some of our more interesting ones in a sec, though.

This year we've been giving a lot to Prostate Hope although I'm not sure how much we've given in total.

I think it was done just for more of a practical reason since there isn't too much room in my lodge and a blanket is easier to replace/store.

Irrelevant old boys club
I got the tour of a lodge when I went to give a member my entry papers for the sons of the American revolution

He kept going on bragging about the diversity of people and belief. Everyone has to believe in God and they have a religious worship service, but they can't say someone else is wrong. Totally a self defeating argument when each faith teaches exclusivity.

Freemasonry is incompatible with the Bible,
"I am the way and the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the father but by me"

Watched this, can know all this such as being born again through Jesus and the bible minus the worship of satan.

If you want good networking, become a freemason.

If you want better networking become a jew

Why not both?

that would be over 9000, you might super sayan and become aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes...

Kyke frat club

>Master Mason here and proud of my affiliation. Masonry makes good men, better in the community. My lodge sponsors high school seniors with scholarships to college. To date, we have given away almost $100k USD to deserving and needy high school seniors wanting to continue their education. In the US, the Sriner's Hospital treats children free of charge with many innovations in burn therapy.

Look at this phagget...lol

Who gives a fuck about your "charity" you probably bribed those kids to hush about your elders gang raping them. Fuck you, frat boy fagget.

LOL @ "Master Mason here" drop.

You fucking fagget. Master Fagget.

Could also be the case. But i've seen some pretty small Scottish lodges do the stretcher. Dude was probably dizzy afterwards.

>and they have a religious worship service
He was wrong, or you misheard. There is no worship in Masonry. There are non-sectarian prayers, is about as far as it goes. Thus different religions can meet together under one roof.

jewish proxy

I'm suppose to go see a 3rd done in March so I'll try to keep an eye out for that and see if they use a stretcher.

But I should go get ready for my day. Happy to meet.

Jealous much?

>Irrelevant old boys club

I like how their imagery and symbolism has been co-opted into lowest level pop culture and went from "ominous secret" to fuckin meme.

| ▲ |

See what I did there, two pillars, Joey and Bo or something like that, and Pyramid of Phaggoette, an ancient god.

Albert Kyke is my spiritual animal, read his book, Oral and Smegma, top read.

Of course the T*rk's mind goes straight to child abuse.

Sorry to part. And aye, enjoy it from the other side. You'll be the one conducting it before long.

Please I want to floss around a bunch of old decrepit smelly men in a apron as we chant songs of our ancient poet Gadd M. Phaggoette to invoke trance-state which will help us achieve ancient noble ways.

Hey let's make a building, I have an idea, make it with pillars.

Hey what a good idea, we are so enlightened.

Hey why don't we go to dancing in our aprons somewhere in the bushes of San Francisco, we could burn some big stacks of hey while sucking each others dicks?

Hey why not, elder nobility of old, charity, fraternity, mass-faggotry. And above all, secrecy. We are secret, nobody should know that we are fucking each other in the ass.

Dunno how relevant they are these days but they most definitely honour Lucifer. Pic is from Initiates of the Flame, clearly states thry're sons of Cain (the first murderer in the bible).

Black star (Saturn) surrounded by a sun, doesn't get more blatant than that

Plain and white like it should be imo

I fucking wish. I wouldn't be a damn neet trying to figure out what to do in his life

>but they most definitely honour Lucifer
Only in the Christian degrees.
>clearly states
Doesn't make it true.

Boring/10.
I mean, I love it when jurisdictions have plain white for everyone, even PMs, but they're forgetting the third column.

Aaaaaaaaaahahahahah...now I've seen it all. A fucking dundee mason.

The Lodge of Vegemite, ordained by the Grandmaster Carlton Draught himself.

>The Lodge of Vegemite
I'm 99% certain that's a real lodge in (((Vic))).

Forgot to add, we also have lodges with aprons like these. All different types of tartan. Tartan bowties and trews/kilts to match.

We take our apron design from the 3rd degree

So do we. Well, we take it from all three degrees, actually.
Can you not have painted aprons where you are?

>3rd degree

Are those sexual ranks, for example

>> 1st degree - only allowed to succ dicc
>> 5th degree - allowed to insert dicc in 1st'ers
>> 10th degree - first taste of pedo
>> 33rd degree - allowed to fucc ded ppl

Also, pillars, pyramids, and CHARITY.

Did I mention CHARITY?

You are completely full of shit. In your own words you say Masonry is both secular and unrelated to Lucifer, yet in response to me say only Christian degrees (which don't exist) worship Lucifer. You're eating your own tail man.
Some contradictions:
How does it feel being as dumb as a leftie?

Upper echelon is owned by Illumaniti. Lower echelon of the Illumaniti is owned by Jews.
Top is ruled by truly ambitious people who put their fingers in every single pot from Jew to Christian to Satanist.

Freemasons are not even the tip of the iceberg, just the cool air hanging around the top of it.

>In your own words you say Masonry is both secular and unrelated to Lucifer
Yea. Freemasonry. Also known as the Craft Degrees (EA, FC, MM, along with MMM, and HRA). Anything else is appendant and not Freemasonry. And it's not secular. Just non-sectarian. So any religion can join, but religion isn't discussed in any capacity.
>yet in response to me say only Christian degrees (which don't exist)
Do you really not know about the Knights Templar degrees? Or the Ancient & Accepted Rite? There's also the Red Cross of Constantine, the SRIA, and quite a few others.
They only accept Trinitarian Christian Masons.
But they're still non-sectarian in that they don't push anything beyond general Christian (Luciferian if you prefer that term) belief.

Don't blame me because you haven't actually researched what you're talking about. Which, funny enough, makes you more of a leftie.

I am a 32nd Degree Scottish Right Freemason. There is no organized effort by any group of Masons to control anything. Masonry is centered around community, and belonging to an organization to better oneself. It's a Men's club, that is all

Did you ever demonstrate knowledge of a great secret while climbing the rank?
They siphon members into different branches and secret branches based on what they already know.
Showing sign of love for Satan will put you into the Satanist path, for example. It's all a matter of creating smaller groups of "us" above "them". It's a pyramid scheme in a mirror maze.

My grandfather was a freemason of highest degree, it's basically a financial fraternity to put it simple.

They support and lend money to each other in endeavours and do favours for each other.

A group of like minded people who support each other. It's nothing like the media betrays them to be, they get a lot of bad press because of nut job conspiracy theorist.

I joined early and was the youngest 32nd degree in my area for a long time. For several years I traveled with our Valley Leadership. I am good friends with the S.G.I.G.

If there is a higher level, I have yet to find it.

Well, have you tried spitting on the cross instead of kissing it?

These frat clubs are the shit, no lie, but we need to come upon new things, ya know, for the future.

The archaic constructs of old are to be left to perish. We need something new. Let's try to come up with some ideas.

Here goes.

>>Fags (Free Ascended Gentlemen Society)

>>Faggots (Fine Aristocratic Gold Gilded Order Towards Success)

>>Phaggotry (PHilantrophic Alternative Guiding Gentlemen Onward To Realms Ynfinite)

>If there is a higher level, I have yet to find it.

Disrobe your lodge master and go in for a hard succ, you will ascend to 33.

interesting to see some traveling men on Sup Forums but i guess not surprising to see FM threads. i only venture here when the political climate is temperamental (spend most of my time on /out/). i have not fully started yet but i found a lodge that i really like and they seem to be cool with me

why are you trying to dissuade people?

I'm fuzzy on what's specifically permitted but you can't really decorate your aprons without being something like a grand master or DDGM. Nopt sure if WM's can or not, I've never asked about it to get my own

Kek I'm getting interviewed this week to join

I hope the protestant memes about them aren't true

Because it's not a right fit for a lot of people. And i'm one of the few who want to see smaller Freemasonry, rather than large numbers of dudes joining for the wrong reasons. It's bad for them and for Masonry.

Fair enough. We're required to have our own, but there are uniform standards. I just know that in some US jurisdictions you can have one decorated with symbols you find pertinent like they used to in the 1700s.

Brother Juan Sepulveda does custom jobs like that, but i wouldn't buy one that i couldn't use.

what are the right reasons?

>I'm getting interviewed this week to join

I just found the pic from my lodge interview. For some reasons, probably due to bad angle, I'm not exactly in the picture per se, only my lodge master. I'm a bit lower in the frame, such a shame the camera couldn't get it all.

The degrees are Christian in name only; and why would the higher degrees worship Lucifer yet not the lower?
Also Luciferianism and Christianity are polar opposites, sons of Cain vs Seth, spiritual vs material etc. Why do you use them interchangeably?

My Grandfather was a Free Mason. Unless someone points to some Jewery at work behind the scenes. I dont think their that bad.

Have a lot of Nationalist Attitudes.
>British Patriots
>Helped each other
>Helped those outside the lodge finanicaly (Charitys and shit)
>Most were vets
>Major Anti-Communists
>Carried sick swords
>Anti Islam

Seemed pretty red pilled to me.

As it says in the [our] 1st degree, a genuine desire for knowledge, and a sincere wish to render oneself more readily serviceable for one's society.
Too many people join for the boys club aspect, or the charity aspect. They'd be better off with Rotary or a dining club. I've blackballed guys like that, and changed our admission forms to accept only those who can appreciate science and philosophy.

>The degrees are Christian in name only
According to you alone?
>and why would the higher degrees worship Lucifer yet not the lower?
Higher/lower is the wrong term. But either way, because only the Christian degrees mention Christ. The Craft degrees mention nothing sectarian like that.
>Why do you use them interchangeably?
Because of what the Bible says? Not some modernist "Luciferian" group who thinks "Lucifer" is a name, and a name for something sinister.

>europeans

Is what specific ways can masonry make you a better man?

I have tfw no gf, and my social skills are lacking. Can it help?

Interesting. We're given one after our 3rd proficiency but it's a plain white one to be used for burial and that's about it. We can wear our own but you can't decorate it to a certain amount

Can you please redpill me on this man?

Or is Guenon more trustworthy?

>I have tfw no gf, and my social skills are lacking. Can it help?

Are you interested in any of the following

>> pillars
>> aprons
>> pyramids
>> succ

If yes than yes.

Theres a reason the nazis hated them, I thought it was just a meme too. Nowadays all they do is hand out money to refugee charities.

thanks for answering my questions. maybe a few years down the line ill be visiting your lodge or you will be visiting mine.

They are one of the most important tools for jewry but absolutely not on the top of the pyramid.

It can help by putting you into social situations. Sounds basic, but i've seen it work wonders on dudes who i thought were sperglords and whom had never read a book. Now they're great with public speaking, and devour libraries.

Yea, never understood that. Like, if you have your own, why aren't you expected to wear it? We have EA and FC aprons at our lodges for those applicable, but MMs have to have their own.

They're both alright. Take them with a pinch of salt, of course. I never liked Hall too much because of how presumptuous he is/was. Speaking of matters he didn't really know.

>Theres a reason the nazis hated them
Because totalitarian governments fear meetings in private.

Aye, look forward to it. I do get to the USA regularly, so it's possible.

Did you kiss the anus of another guy yet?

We provide lower quality ones for regular use and visiting brothers. I know a guy who is commissioning one for his own use like you guys seem to, though

>Nowadays all they do is hand out money to refugee charities.

A charity is a charity! Right, lads?

Pillar
Pyramid
Apron
Succ

A "Dutch greeting" like that would probably see you kicked out. Homos aren't allowed to join, after all.

It's coconuts that isn't the norm. Like, i get the origin from the Great Depression, where that was the cheaper option. But the type you guys use costs maybe $25usd each. If a member can't afford that, he probably shouldn't be joining. Ours cost about £75, with the taus separate.

>#nohomo
Is that a new rule? It will be an empty ship then.

I find weird how Hall's tone changes in the Secret destiny of America compared to the Teachings of all ages.

He ha some things in common with Evola and Guenon (the ancient Tradition, Yugas, etc) but in Secret Destiny he sounds like a rose colored pst lobotomia hippie gloryfing USA.

Haven't heard all his lectures though, he's not very fond of what USA has become in some (he mentions media obsession with brutality and violence, for example).

Guenon's writings on Masonry is what made me change my mind and realize that true masonry is not the evil, but actually on the good side.

The catholic church is far more evil. Or "senile" and turned evil IMO.

*post lobotomy

At first i was just mocking you, but legit the Grand East of the Netherlands had ties cut with a lot of other jurisdictions because it let in homos, and that shit don't fly in a conservative organisation.

I like Guenon's experiences more than Halls. Dude really lived it.