Daily reminder that this thing will be running the US economy

Daily reminder that this thing will be running the US economy

>New York Jew
>Skull and Bones member
>Goldman-Sachs executive
>worked for George Soros
>was a Democrat
>Hollywood producer kike

What mental gymnastics will Sup Forums use to defend this oven dodger?

It's simple, he is a traitor to his people.

Look into his history, he isn't welcome in Soros circles anymore or Goldstein sacks.

You won't be able to understand any of this because you are a shill.

You divide us bait threads are pathetic.

Jews are better at handling economy than retarded white christcucks

This is fact

What is his name?

He finance DC movies

DC > Marvel

Marvel is for cucks and globalists

>DONALD'S GONNA FREAK

Fpwp

>implying a self-hating Jew can be successful
The mental gymnastics have begun.

How well is going that movie universe?

umm nevermind.

Nm, saw the file name.

>Steven Mnuchin

>Education Yale University (BA)

Well, at least he isn't from the Harvard school of economics. Those faggots have been in charge of the economy for decades. I am actually happy about this. Now if he will raise interest rates I will start doing back flips.

Why did Trump pick this guy?
Why did he picked Rinsed Benis as his Chief of Staff even after he cut all funding to Trump's campaign during crunch time? Does trump appreciate when people stick their thumb in his eye?

Realistically, even if Jews were as evil and deceitful as we can imagine, I would still like them more than nigs.

It's the whiteness, man.

>Now if he will raise interest rates I will start doing back flips.
He's Treasury Secretary, not Fed chair.

It's politics, man. Trump ain't steering this ship. He's just the rodeo clown to distract the masses.

>look up the facts I literally made up to justify my own views

Your mental gymnastics is olympic level mate.

>Implying that all Jews aren't self-hating
Oy vey goy, they're a proud people!

John Ham

John Ham sure posts a lot of anime.

Maybe we should stick to the usual procedure of finding some lawyer who has been failing in politics for 20 years to be lead Econ because it's his turn.

anyone have the image of the jew meme transposed behind the globe?

Will Trump appoint a new chair?

Also looking at Yellen vs Mnuchin. Yellen has no business experience. It has all been public sector work (according to wiki so take it with a grain of salt). So Trump is putting in folks with real world experience? Once again I have no problem with this.

Nice false dichotomy. The reality is that Mnuchin is pretty much the typical sort you'd find heading the treasury department.

Go ahead. Look up the history of past Secretaries of Treasury. I think you'll find that slimy Wallstreet scumbag is far more common than "some lawyer who has been failing in politics for 20 years".

He's a smart superior successful Jew. Envy is the reason of anti-Semitism.

I think it's not just envy, its just that jews even if they are rich dont want to contribute and thus be really part of the society they became rich from.

Jews want the benefit of a society without actually participating in it. They are exactly like niggers, just less violent.

He might. But not until her term is up. Fed chair term lasts six years unless they resign, and Yellen said she wouldn't resign. So he'll have to wait until 2018.

Generally speaking, making big changes at the Fed isn't the best for economic stability. But then again, Trump's a bit of a wildcard so who knows.

I'm not happy about it, believe it.

he became redpilled by browsing Sup Forums