>>108604409

MAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U wot m8?

I have only ever seen people make fun of him here, never seen a single post in his favour

MICHAEL MAWW

IS A SAC OV SHIT

STREEM

METEOR

Don't think anyone worships him anywhere.

Personally I can't listen to his videos because his voice is extremely annoying, and the tone he speaks with is like he is trying to explain to a 5 year old he hates with a passion.

POASTON ABOOT ME ON AN ANONAMOS IMAGEBOOD IS NOT A LEGITMATE FORM OF ARGUEMT

people want their penises sucked by his luscious, sumptuous lips

Because

>BREGGS ZIT.

No one likes this dumb cunt. I don't even think he likes himself.

Because he's a better person than you'll ever be.

>this fraud has so many fans on here
does he

he's a basic anti-SJW cuck

Americans fawn over accents.

da mayne streeem meatier

is this bait? this fag is mocked mercilessly on here

There is a cancer.
In this day and age, literally anyone opposing SJWs grows exponentially and get views and money. Even if they are fucking illiterate or are actual fascists. The point of being against SJWs is not changing blue totalitarians for red ones, but to be against totalitarians.

He's a reasonable guy. Not some top-tier messiah, but he speaks sense every once in a while.

His speaking manner is annoying as fuck tho

Hes a jawlet. Never seen one of his videos. Fucking fag

Disguised lib shilling against him

>idolized here so often

Welcome newfag
Lurk before posting

>B-but his british accent, he must be smarts?

DER RAI SON I HAV SOY MEENY FAHNS IZ BE CAS I DEL LIVUR THER TROOTH, UN LIEK DER MAEIN STREEM MEY DI YAH WHO AR COR RUPTED BY PROGRESIV LIH BER RALLS, JUHST LUK AT BREGGS SIT AND DER TWEHNTEE SEV EN TEEN ELEKSHON FUOR EXH AMPL

I ALL SO HAEV A FON NEY ACK SENT THAT IS A ME EM FOR SUM RAY SON WITCH EYE BEHT IS DER MAEN STRAM METEORS ATEMPT AT DIS CREH DIT TING MEH AS A REEL NEWS RAY PORT TER, AS OP POSED TO THER FAYK NEWS

He's a Jew lover

ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS

This stereotype is literally as old as the americas. It was weaponized during the revolution to, uh, "mixed" results. In reality, being british means little more than being the descendants of broken serfs.

>british bogdanoff

Is the meme his accent or also the text, because the alt media lie as often as the MEIN STRIM MEE DIA, they just have a different agenda.

This. The guy is a walking click bait and his videos are trash. Only reason people like him is that he says what most people think.

Ah, a fellow Bogbro

He's got the perfect tone for shitting on degenerates and morons, but like the rest of infowars I wouldn't rely on him too much for original news content.

Shut the fuck up cunt. He made a diplomatic self-deprocative post and you're all "yeah fuck being British".

Absolutely fucking uncivilised dickhead desu senpai

kek

Women think he is hot and he is literally their only source for any news, at least he is subconsciously redpilling them while they get their stinky pussys wet

Thanks, dad.

he's fine. infowars is good by me. he'll make fun of himself too and shows humility even in his more obnoxious moments.

cernovich though? fuck that jew faggot. that guy is incapable of self-deprecating and honestly believes he's personally responsible for much of the counter-culture shit going on.

he got them dsl

hillary was the trump plant, she just didn't know it.

Can someone tell me where in britain he is from, ive never heard his accent before

He is maybe good for introductory redpilling.

I personally didn't become 14/88 by reading a copy of some Mein Kampf translation, but through this water down stuff like "SJW's REKT xD" compilations, Milofag college rants and other such thing.

Redpilling is a multi-step process, but of course if your highest redpill is that "dems are the real racists" then you are an eternal normie anyway

>the call that saved BREGG-ZIT

The only people who care about him are Limey fucks like you who constantly post about terrible he is and who make horrible memes of his face saying mainstream meteor. He's not funny, you're not funny, just give it up

I don't think he has an accent, but just puts a lot of emphasis on every word so it sounds weird

A FUCKING LEAF

>she

nice argument against any of his points commie

He is a mockingbird asset like Jones.

>california

It's clickbait and oversimplification of issues.

DEER OOHPEE

YOU ARE A SAG OF SHID

He likes fags
Automatically garbage tier human

all these youtube personalities are shit

they basically just make videos on things which there have been like 20 threads on about already on Sup Forums.

especially sargon
>this week in stupid
just condences a weeks worth of Sup Forums threads into a 20 min video with his own commentary, why would anyone want to watch that?

normies i suppose

That's a pretty stale meme

Try again

He exposes libshits and anti-whites. While he himself doesn't seem like a white nationalist, at least he is making a good effort at demonizing our enemies. Which is fine. Leave him alone and let him work for us.

He sounds and looks like a schizophrenic giving a speech to himself including the facial spazamz he has in his latest @prisonplanet 30-40% Male vitality 10% off DNA-force clips

Potion seller, I need your strongest ESS JAY DOUBLES YOUS!

Exactly. Why should anyone spend time watching these videos when you can find more info quicker by just reading some news-articles written by committed professionals and doing some quick research/fact checking?

If it's just entertainment then it's another thing.

MAY EHS JAE DUBBL UUUS AR TEW STRONG FOR YOU TRAV VELL LER

He should literally be the KING of England !!!

Lets vote him to King for funzies ! :D

you leave PJW-senpai alone! No bully!

when did he decide that he liked Trump

>idolized often
no thanks

MAI KELL MOAR IS AN UTTAH FOKIN MORERORN WHO JIS IN BEDD WITH THA SAYJM MAINE STREEM MEDEOR THAT HE YUICED TA HAYT

SOMM CULTSHURS A BETTAH THUNOTHAS

he takes himself way too seriously. I cringe every time I watch one of his videos. Sup Forums and alt-right are about shitposting and having fun.

The transfer came later that month @ infowars bank account

Who do you like, Muhammad?

Actually, his instincts were correct--it's just Trump wasn't in on the gag. The DNC used their media influence to promote a Pied Piper candidate (Trump) who they deemed would be less palatable to a general electorate.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120

These are levels of Jewry that shouldn't be possible. I'm glad it backfired on them, though. I hope they get fucked in 2018 and 2020 too.

If you're making the argument he knows nothing about politics you my dear friend know nothing about PJW

I wish this meme would die. Alt-right doesn't exist; it's a coin phrase used by media to target free thinkers like us who hold views that are conservative in spite of socially accepted views. There is no group or official status just a group mentality that you can find great instances of on Sup Forums.

ITT: old shills help the new shill