This is the anti-trump protester that lit a pro-trump girl's hair on fire during the march. Let's get this

This is the anti-trump protester that lit a pro-trump girl's hair on fire during the march. Let's get this.

Put a truck tire around her if i could

PYRO PUTA

ugly on inside and out

Proof?

Halfbreed fucking nigglet.

Destroy it.

/thread

what more is there to even say

>Burning beanie beaner
>Pyroputa
>Flaming Feminist

dindu nuffin

Not your own personal army

I would legit want to do that to put it in my living room. Would look dope.

>that gut on the left cunt
absolutelydisgusting.exe

Good. Very good.

Kill all pro trumpers.

THE FIERE RISES!!!!

>THE FIERE RISES!!!!
You're goddamned right it does, achmed

IDENTIFIED AS CARLITA "PELO EN FUEGO" MARTINEZ

She looks like the retarded Finnish Pepe.

It was during the inauguration day not the woman's march OP.

What do they plan to do with that giant Trump sign?

Sup Forums named her Rosa Sparks

Keep it, obviously.

Who wouldn't want that in their room?

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity ..

bitch needs to get doxed!

I'll start staking out the donut shops and local food banks. Won't be long until she is hungry again.

lol

Rosa Sparks 2020

we're going to gas these leftists. it'll be like the holocaust but it will actually happen.

She looks like some that pisses people off. Someone who is dirty at her will do better her in soon enough.

the oven for this one tho

breddy gud

Her name is reddit.

She looks fucking evil with that grin. The curse will get her

shes a hero.

>FIERE

learn to spell, ignorant niggershit

i doubt she would fit

We'll find your hero and fuck up her life

I did that the a local politicians sign. I woke up one day and there were thousands of Florent green signs that said Pat Paul for Mayor all over my little town.

So I go some friends together and started stealing them, running them over with our car, anything to deplete the numbers. We had no agenda, just thought they were ugly.

start with leaving your house for the first time in 10 years.

>implying I have to leave my house for this

c'mon famalam

no but it would be good for your mind and youd stop being such a right wing pussy ass.

>durr durr leave yur house.
Good comeback germ.
Now gives us the reason she shouldn't be locked away on water and moldy bread?

well thanks for the advice maybe I'll go for a walk later dipshit