A good friend of mine is trying to convince me that migrant crime is not a big deal in Europe...

A good friend of mine is trying to convince me that migrant crime is not a big deal in Europe. He's got a lot of sources to back his points up, but they speak vaguely and in broad terms, saying things like "all crime is down" without addressing the issue per capita.

Any of you guys got any solid info for either side?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=49.69445017338469,9.350905945695445&z=5
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs
tawa-news.com/die-falschmeldungen/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/10/uk-terror-arrests-hit-record-high
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/18/fivefold-increase-terrorism-fatalities-global-index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell him to come to Sweden, Malmö

You should probably concede the debate since you're unable to formulate your own arguments without running to Sup Forums for help.

Perhaps he should ask some europeans. But I bet theyre wrong.

Just call him a Communist and punch him in the face, then post a 1,200 word facebook post on why it's okay to punch commies.

Sources what you mean the sources that lie in europe?

good one

Migrant crime is far from down its going up

Just germany

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=49.69445017338469,9.350905945695445&z=5

ask him to speak to anyone from europe or come to europe and live in london for a day

Search the map name for more info, I can't do everything for you

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs

this is the migrant crime map for 2016
its estimated that it only shows 20-30% of the actual crime
the wave simbol is "sexual assault in swimming pools", it had to become its own category of crime because it happened so often

also this

You can't really explain the state of crime and statistics in Europe until you can get across the degree of hopelessness, of utter spiritual decay that fosters this permissiveness towards wrongdoers and youthful violence and thugery.
Pic related is a long read, but it's by a very well respected writer and psychiatrist. His experience sums up perfectly the level of apathy and tolerance towards crime such that an incredible amount of it is simply never reported at all - the police will never do anything, and the police won't do anything because when they aren't lazy and apathetic the judges will be and just acquit everyone they bother to arrest.
Crime rates are "down" because crime reporting is "down" because European nations have so totally and completely lost every last ounce of their souls to the point where barbarism in the streets is commonplace and no one speaks a word.

London didn't get rapefugees tho.

Lived here my whole life, not that bad desu

You don't need to get refugees to get shitskinned

mind posting those links?

are they the only hope?

show him simple maps that color the countries in the world by violent crime

ask him what happens when people from red regions go to green regions

b-but we only get their doctors and particle physicists!

woah hitler, are you saying only poor uneducated people commit crimes?
most sexist thing I ever heard, baka

he's very welcome to come to berlin for a weekend.

we've got many cozy places with international folks who'd be glad to make friends with rich kids

>Crime is down

This is just a lazy way to hide the truth. Crime in general has gone down in modern society but things like rape, murder, violent robberies, anything that involves senseless subhuman violence is skyrocketing.

So yeah, you get fewer white people having drunken brawls in the streets instead you get children being raped in broad daylight and drug gangs shooting up the place.

I'd rather have 100 events of drunk people getting into fights than one 12 year old getting gang raped by kebabs.

Are you blind or do you simply never venture east of Limhamn? I was at the hospital today and there were far more sand nigs and regular nogs than Swedes everywhere. Don't even get me started on ANY area East of Södervärn.

Absolutely digusting.

this, malmö is a fucking shithole

>tfw I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year.

tourist assault in France
migrant assaults in Germany
rape, rape, rape in Sweden
grooming gangs in UK

Here in Austria they count 20 crimes commited by one migrant as one crime in statistics.

what..
source?

But that's what they're running away from :)

It was in one newspaper article I can't find the link right now, but yesterday a well known lawyer and columnist made a list about how the government fabricates fake news while branding everyone else with that term.

tawa-news.com/die-falschmeldungen/
No time to translate sry.

disturbing

Sources? or """""""Sources"""""""? (Twitter posts, "I have a german friend who says is ok", FEMEN)

that is retared terrorism is up 500% in western EU since the migrant crisis

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/10/uk-terror-arrests-hit-record-high

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/18/fivefold-increase-terrorism-fatalities-global-index