>Sup Forums thinks this is alright

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meet-press-may-8-2016-n570111
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meet-press-january-24-2016-n503241
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/730500562022760448
youtube.com/watch?v=lMm0dxPE0aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought he was always saying no

Trump should end the IRS, then this wouldn't matter, he should talk with Ted Cruz about it.

who gives a shit

>Hurr WE WUZ KANGZ WE NEED HIS TAX RETURN DURR

Nice

Leftists will get more and more pissed off and there's nothing they can do about it

I thought he said he'd release them when Hillary released her emails

I really don't think many people care about this

Since when is tradition a promise

You damn right you cock sucking liberal and there isn't a fucking thin you can do but piss and moan.

No. He said he would release them once he was elected.

WTF Trump is finished

It's not right. He lied. But I don't blame him. What would he gain from people bitching that he didn't pay as much in taxes as they thought he should pay? The government audits him and says he's not breaking the law, so there's nothing to see really.

I'd like to see King's tax returns

Post a video where he says he'llr elease them

>there's nothing to see really.
then he can just release his tax returns

Who gives a shit.

Also he's probably lying. MSM has lied consistently. Why should I trust them?

No, it was when Hillary released her emails.

Transcripts

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meet-press-may-8-2016-n570111

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meet-press-january-24-2016-n503241

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/730500562022760448

He did say he would release it.

But you're an idiot because he doesn't gain anything from it.

Seriously why won't he release it? My friend says that as long as he doesn't release it, he can't blame anyone else on corruption.

Your friend is a spastic, he's basically saying "corruption and blaming others for corruption are mutually exclusive"
Which is preposterous, politicians will always be hypocrites

Cry harder, you fat femen shill.....MUH TAX RETURNS....MUH POPULAR VOTE.... MUH RESISTANCE.....

You are nothing but the spoiled children of Liberty, raging against the same patriarchy that affords you your freedoms and rights.

>here's a freshly baked OC meme for my fellow /pol deplorables

When did he ever say he was going to release them?

>I really don't think many people care about this
The petition got the 100,000 signatures nessisary to require a response, so yes. People do care.

>online signatures
First day on the interwebz m8? I can tell you aren't too familiar with the cyber.

>The petition got the 100,000
there are furry conventions with more people who care about them than that

I swear, when Trump legalizes 5 million illegals Sup Forums will suck his dick for that too. You're all faggots.

Third debate, "I will release them after the IRS audit" or something to that effect. Pretty sure he said it in the 2nd debate too.

Right? Who cares about this but the fringe left?

t. enemy of democracy

>Talcum X
stop giving this faggot attention

Don't care.

Those that make their way to Davos Litterally tell governments what to do knowing how they will profit from it...

Gotta hide his Jew funds and protect his puppetmasters...

When did he say it? Someone point me to the exact wording/quote. I have to ask because the msm here in germany won't show a video to it or even the citate which makes me believe he never said it.

I'm just wondering, what the fuck do these faggots expect to find in Trump's tax returns? Have they even looked at Hillary's, I mean she said she released them, but no one ever talked about them

I honestly want Trump to release his tax returns so these libcucks can shut the fuck up

>No. He said he would release them once he was elected.

Obama birth certificate fake after all.

He said he would release them once his audit is finished, you fucking spergs. Plus its not even legally required.

DAHNALD, YOUR TAX RETURNS DAHNALDS

We are not a democracy, we are a republic. Our founders made many checks against the vagaries of mob rule
>what would a kraut know of freedom? You must comply with DER ORDNUNG, or are you a turk-roach or other imported shit-skin? Then you are free to rape all you like.

Didn't care then, don't care now, have never cared.

Tbh I don't know why this is a thing. Did he break the law? No? Ok then why do I have to see his tax return?

Seems like a way for career politicians to keep out outsiders who use the tax schemes they put in place to avoid paying anything while they "pay their fair share" knowing that they will be running for office.

The only "fair share" is what you are legally obligated to pay. If you used every loophole on the books to pay 0% as a billionaire then it's the fault of people like the Clintons and Bushes who passed the laws that enable that.

Oh shit, Donald Trump lied about something? This changes everything.

Wake me up if he ever tells the truth.

>paying taxes
>smart

fuck off commies

>100,000

Wow, 3% of the popular vote margin. Not even the people who could be fucked to vote against him without their vote counting care.

I'm new here, that flag. I've never seen it.

I don't think any of his voters actually care about his tax returns. It's just something the opposition obsesses with. Can't see how it affects his ability to do his job.

Republic, from "res publica" (matter of the people/public), means that all power of the state comes from the people, as opposed to gods/the king or other such things.

Democracy means that the people govern this republic via voting. Representive democracy means that they elect people to represent them when casting their own vote.

The US is a republic with a democratically elected, representive government.

The idea that a republic cannot be a democracy is based solely on the 2 parties of the US having named themselves after the republic or democracy, which causes uneducated plebs to think that these concepts are in competition with each other.

Your voting system is, by the way, based on the technical limitations of having an election involving millions of people seperated by the landmass of the USA when all you have are horse-carriages for communication. No phone, no plane, no car, no internet.

>show us your race
>no

Completely in his rights to keep that private

This is exactly it

Really, its a tradition to give evidence to the US citizens that the POTUS isn't beholden to banks, foreign governments or banks owned or controlled by foreign governments or private organizations.

It's is important because merely the appearance of corruption erodes the authoritative power of the government over it's people.

>Listening to Talcum X

As opposed to the all the guys paying for his campaign, including foreign governments and banks?

Or all the factions that pay to the POTUS private foundation, under the guise of helping humanitarian causes?

I dont think it particularly matters if we see his returns, and I get why he's doing it. But I still think it was the wrong call, and I'm not so much of a Trump shill to blindly agree with everything he does like most braindead partisan retards (goes for both sides).

Still support him in general though.

Shaun King has always been breaking his promise of being black

Why is even a hint of criticism towards Trump taken as support of Clinton?

who gives a shit about his tax returns everybody knows he is rich and doesn't pay much tax.

Literally a non-issue.

This

RARE

HELLO
REDDIT

this. it's a dumb ass move, and people do care. Trump and his relation with business, and secretiveness thereof, will be a large problem for him in the next year. it'll be longer if he makes no strides to actually change that too.

pretending that Trump isn't a wildly unpopular president, even by todays polarized standards, is moronic. of course people care about Trump being president, about his ties to business relations in foreign countries, and his unwillingness to show his tax returns.

Don't care lol

I'm not fine with it.
Inb4shill I voted for the Lord Emperor
It signals that he has something to hide. Whatever it is, it will eventually come out. It would be better to hear it from him first.

The only one who can stump the Trump is himself.

I smell 6D Twister here.

Assange """"acquires"""" Trumps tax returns somehow.

Assange """"LEAKS"""" Trump's tax returns.

It's fucking nothing.

Trump takes it all like a man.

(((autistic screeching)))

Assange later gets his pardon.

Why there is non-Trump supporters. Are they women, or black? Are they black women?

knowing him he'll leak it himself and watch the media tear itself apart after he reveals he did it

Strangely enough, it wasn't meant as specific criticism of hillary, but politicians in general.

To think you will find sources of corruption documented on official papers, like tax reports, is a little naive, when the government has had centuries to build and hide avenues for bribes.

For example, in europe, there is a massive trade network for art that is used to disguise bribes. You buy a piece of shit art, keep it for a few years, than have it "appraised" by an expert and sell it for a tidy profit to someone who justs happens to work for the guy bribing you. Why do you think art prices are so horribly inflated and art looks like mass produced shit made by toddlers?

He always said he was never releasing the tax return. Trust the alternative fact, goy.

We aren't fucking "muh proletariat muh fuck the rich goy", so I could give a fuck what kind of shady tax loopholes he does. I would do the same if I was literally discriminated against tax-wise just for being rich. It's the fucking commie tax "oh goy oh no you're rich, pay us mowah"

Trump has never "promised" to do it, to my knowledge. It was always "yeah whatever sure after my audit". S'never a focal point of his campaign, but it was a focal point of his opponents.

Trump has, in 4 days, done for me about as much as Obama has "done" for me in 8 years, so I really don't give a fuck about this.

We know that most politicians are corrupt; we just give a fuck only when they're not doing anything for us too. Trump's doing good things for us already. He's saved me $350 before any sort of tax cut. He's kept promises on TTP, NAFTA, and Obamacare, while aiding the prevention of another housing crisis.

Dipshits like King here only want to talk about nothing because they have nothing to talk about.

I bet

When Hitlery releases her 30'000 containing everything about her deeply criminal and ultracorrupt offenses,

I bet he would easily release it.

People actually do care, whether because he's breaking tradition and its symbolic of conflict of interests or because they'll hate Trump for anything. I personally don't give a shit but I think it makes him look bad.

>when audit is complete
>not after election

What did he mean by this?

Id be pissed if I gave a shit about how much taxes Trump paid or didnt pay but i dont so oh well

But, he said over and over that he'd release them after he was done being audited.

Just get rid of twitter, all these retards are embarassing themselves by being salty losers.
It's too delicious to not get addicted to.

I think the people just want to be sure there's no conflicts of interest

gtfo newfag

I doubt it shows actual corruption though. More than likely it shows him using legal loopholes that will piss off major swaths of the general population, including republicans.

He has ties with Isis. That's what they're trying to hide. That's all I'm going to tell you. People have lost their lives trying to leak the documents, but soon a fake one will be released around February to early March.

He repeatedly over and over said that he would release his tax returns if it weren't for him being audited. Over and over he said this. Even Pence also said Trump was going to release it after the audit was done.

It's funny that he's got you dumbasses so conned and wrapped around his finger. Some obvious facts here are that 1) he's a habitual liar and 2) he obviously doesn't want people to see his tax information because he has serious shit he's trying to hide.

I have to give him props though for being able to con so many people so hard. It's quite a feat, even if the people he's conning are all dumb as fuck and were already out of touch with reality.

>He'll use the presidency to pay his taxes
wew!

The left should love that he has loans. Loans help ensure stability and prevent rash action. He has several million in loans from private individuals in Mexico. This will likely prevent him from building a real wall. How is that a bad thing?

The IRS robs me every year so fuck them. I hope Trump shuts their asses down.

Shaun "I'm Not White" King

>I personally don't give a shit but I think it makes him look bad.
> I don't give a shit
> I think it makes him look bad

Wew lad, the double think in this Sup Forumsfag is strong.

>electing a president that doesnt pay taxes

Didn't he indirectly admit to using things like that during one of the TV-duels with Hillary? I think i remember him saying something to the tune of: "Exploiting the laws made by the government for profit is what a good businessman does and I'm an excellent businessman!". Followed by a remark that the loopholes where specifically put in place and maintained by people like Hillary to give back to their campaign donors, like Soros.

It is, that it bothers you is an added bonus.

He isn't going to give you the ammo to use against him, you hate him anyway so why bother?

>pls gib info for me to use against you
>nah
>what the fuck!

Everything he did was legal.
Blame that people that made the laws and never bothered to change them

Even his minister of lies said she wanted to see his tax returns.

This was of course though when she was a bitch to a different presidential candidate, before Trump bought her for his own.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMm0dxPE0aY
( 1:35 )

ABOLISH THE IRS DONAHLD

>politician lies

WOW! New ground we're breaking here.

>100,000

That's not even a percent of a percent of the entire population.

He never said that. You have no proof he said that.

How would you know everything he did was legal? I'm sure he won't even release his tax information because he's got nothing to hide. Oh, because he said so? Because the people he pays to lie on his behalf said so? Because the man, who has habitually continued to spew out bold-faced lies said so? LOL okay

Releasing the tax returns would just show that a lot of his money is in allies like UK, Mexico, China, Turkey, and Singapore. This is a good thing. Turkey isn't going to fuck with the USA or NATO because they have a Trump building and can't afford to upset the real estate industry by fucking with Trump's assets. This also encourages Trump to deal fairly with Turkey. It's a win win.

3rd post best post

Just goes to show how much of a political football this is, probably a nothingburger.

we owe leftists nothing but a trip to the gulag