1-800-ALT-RITE

Hello Sup Forums? Everyone IRL suddenly thinks they're a political expert based on MSM tidbits they glean through social media and I'm very tempted to show my power level.

Do it user,
Live like Blart

Do it you fucking faggot who thinks 'showing your power level' is revealing your utter misunderstanding of geopolitics and technology, AKA your allegiance to the alt-right

your masochist public-humiliation-fetishist-and-probable-homosexual pal Richard Spencer needs more faggots to get crucified alongside

Faggotry loves company

seriousy OP, kill your self plz

I am actively having to stop myself from responding to someone I know who posted this...

t. angry ladyboy

Where in CuckLand do you reside?

with this.

give em a glimpse of your final form OP
we have nothing to fear but fear of ourselves >:]]

Outside the GTA but only barely and the Torontonians are starting to invade my city in droves.

Nice try CTR. Collect your 0.02 at the door- AND GET OUT!

Trannies for Trump, MAGA

>CTR
whats CTR? Controlled Tranny Opposition?

RIP my friend! You will be remembered!

Still Miss Rob Ford- man was a boss- prettymuch a man just like Chris Christie- powerful and dirty- but honest about it.

Aurora here. You have friends nearby!

Yep. Get your holes ready. Blacks will need a largre spot.

Why do you feel the need to defend Conway saying "alternative facts?" It was fucking stupid and deserving of ridicule. It's also strange that you feel the need to defend her in the first place. Find convictions that you stand by and defend those, not the retarded mishaps of other people.

Ontario< most debt per person in all of North America- right after California- and massive power bills on top of it.

I'm growing extra holes so they one dindu can fuck my elbow while two of them double team my nostrils

ALT RIGHT FOREVER, OMG IM SO WOKE TO THE JQ

Sig Heil!

JUST DO IT DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

I feel compelled to laugh at the person posting it by pointing out how facts can be relative to such people when it's in the name of progressiveness, see

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity.. .

lolol, if women are parasites, you're literally the son of a parasite you fucking retard

kys

I-is this pasta?