Racism

What's the future of racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e-nZSYfjMlM
youtu.be/vyup1hs-vDA
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bright

Racism will become more refined and hidden. You won't be allowed to be openly racist, so it will make people express themselves more intelligently.

Because blacks can't read cursive writing, you write it in cursive. Only the smartest of (((them))) will be able to detect racism, and they will label it under a vague description of [coded racial messages], they won't be able to translate what it means to blacks or the less intelligent whites.

based on how light your skin is after all the races mix, like how black people discriminate against other black people for having dark skin

stronger than ever.

youtu.be/e-nZSYfjMlM

Fascism masked as Genetic determinism will be common.

that racism isnt about color, it's about where you came from, they want one world brown nigger cattle to control

Terry?

Cringe

Ethnostates everywhere with a widespread alliance status and trade and defense treaties, but no "globalism" how We conceive of it now.
Shortly after, the problems that created racism being solved, people cease to give a fuck.

nah, im watching that 12 hour stream he did the other day
im addicted, help

When blue-eyed people are finally extinct, racism will cease to exist.

Blue eyed people are literally the cause of all evil in the world

The sun will rise highest when we see others as the lowest. Success in the future means building ethno-communities- people can ONLY BE EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED to people of the same race. You can't change nature- nor should we try.

After race war there wont be racism anymore since there'll be only one race

exactly the same as the past of racism. Just more mutual enslavement. Rich people telling us that we are poor because of kikes and niggers and privileged white males so we don't focus on how richmen really have power.

Fuck off shitskin.

Everywhere, the factions are splitting into factions splitting into factions. Black male vs female, white male vs female vs white female, cities vs country side vs state.
Man the palm men really love their chaos and subversion.

Suppressing science only works so well because truths about the world will keep getting rediscovered. This includes truths about race.

Canada is smarter than US- obvious to all, but now it's official.

In 500-1000 years racism won't really exist, something will replace it, factions or a clash of ideologies etc. I don't think we will last until such a time, desu

a 100% white Europa and America.

Triggered much?

Everyone will realize racism and xenophobia are good for society. Build awesome border walls. Good fences make good neighbors.

Keep running your mouth and you are going to be the one triggered.

Without discrimination, one cannot act towards the good.

>Best case
We slowly start to accept that not all humans are born equal, yet as a species we are bound to work together. Every race and individual gets a place in society best suited to them without any benefit based on such characteristics.
The majority of negroes goes on to work in manual labor with fair compensation
The majority of whites goes on to work in logistics, provision and leadership
The majority of asians goes on to work in research, science and applied fields stemming from those areas.

This structure is not based on hatred or superstition, but on scientific facts garnered from non-ideological research.

>Worst case
Racism is outlawed even more than it is right now. The truth is known to most people of average education, but society is formed around forcing people to work in fields they are not qualified or happy with because of diversity quotas and rigid enforcement of limitations in research and freedom of expression.

I wish you would start something. Give us an excuse to wipe your miserable, pathetic asses out from existence and better the world.

But your pussy ass won't do shit. Keep on wasting your life on this cesspool echoboard image board you loser.

>The truth is known to most people of average education
> average education

lol, I like that code word you're using for "not college educated". Sorry buddy, sure you and your other backward hicks without any higher education might be "average" but it don't imply average isn't dumb as fuck. The average American is stupid as hell.

But you keep telling yourself you are intelligent and the only reason you aren't educated is because higher education is just liberal brainwashing LOL

I don't need to "start something-" but God help me I will end it.

Oh, and your women don't care whose D it is- all they care about is dem c notes.

Deport all browns back to their homelands. Bomb them into extinction so they stop killing all the native life. Then kill all muslims. Then the civilized races can go colonize other planets without fear that Muslim/black planets
will emerge that risks others.

Get rid of welfare, and the problem will take care of itself.

Now now, Abdul, don't get covetous, you know blue eyes are fantastic

>Conguitos= little negroes (from congo)

Here in Spain we have too the "Cola Cao" Wich is cacao powder you mix with milk. The product is supposed to be collected by negroes slaves in Africa for the Spaniards (that's what the songs tell)
Here's the TV advertisement from 1960s:

youtu.be/vyup1hs-vDA

I'm a university graduate tho

Sup Forums BTFO

This. Look at Liberia and how ameridindus literally enslaved native muffins; how Bantus regularly make nigglet stew out of pygmies; how TV presenters in South America are always of the fairer disposition...
You can clear hwytes out of the picture and mutts will keep bickering and butchering each other just the same.

If you take away the niggers and spics from both We'll win

Good old times when Lefties speak no shit and negroes were considered animals
Miss you, my loved old Spain

hopefully funded Genetics research

I am still sorting a few things out...

This morning I woke up having a half asleep dream-think where I realized that in tribal ooga-booga times, when a woman got drug off to be raped and possibly made part of the neighboring tribe it was a good thing for her in a way.

No big deal to be impregnated since nobody knows whose child it is, and everyone looks the same back then ( smaller more local world )

No big deal to be drug off and made part of the neighboring tribe unless you have children already. You'll be part of a stronger group that was able to drag you off. In a way it's a good thing.

Who cares about the tribe? It's the men working collectively to defend their womens against other collectives trying to drag them off.

Why is this the general mode? Because tribes that do not work this way lose their womens to tribes that do, and go out of business.

How do tribes keep their womens corralled? With all the shit feminism hates.

So... It is the unloyalty to the tribe that creates anti-feminist outcomes, and it is anti-feminists who reap the benefits of unloyalty of feminists.

If you want to be feminist and have a strong tribe, then I think it is important to make tribe-loyalty key part of the feminist agenda.

Even if you have a strong tribe, if that tribe loses its women to a weaker tribe the strong tribe ceases to be.

It's related to this thread, because we see women's racial dating preference seem to reflect at least a bit of awareness to the above.

Maybe a racist-feminist mashup could happen in the future.

gettin yo bitch ass PUNCHED son!

Stale copypasta

ooga booga

It's inevitable. Ethno-centrism is the winning strategy in the long run.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

My racism is already informed by genetic research.