Buy my book

Buy my book

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forget about this hoe, a man should never let a woman tell him what to do.

Buy MY books, weakling.

The tits compel me to reply.

>buying a book written by a jew

but woman can tell woman to buy their book and thats why i bought it. Its alright.

I'm a 20 year old blonde bimbo, I'm an expert on baby boomers, Islam and immigration, here's my sexy photo now give me shekels weak beta boy.

that dude is a homo
his opinions are invalid just like any womans opinions because hes a woman by proxy

>I'm totally not trying to ape off of Ann Coulter guys!
>look I even got an endorsement from her!

No you are a Zionist shill. Ezra Lavant pays you to make filthy Jews palatable to the right while the Jew is plundering them.

Anyone else think this book is good?

I think she's more genuine/less of a troll than Ann
For god's sake, do you think only one blonde woman at a time is allowed to be a conservative author?

Buy my book

I buy Iron Ann's books.

Aidos America triggered the fuck out of me.

I was turned off from this book the moment I read that title. Can anyone tell me, how did baby boomers ruin the generation? I want to know if she reached the same conclusion I did or if she's going with the regular "liberals ruin everything!" shit.

(((Lauren Simonsen)))

I haven't read it, but with a retarded title like that I'm going to say it'll just be 300 pages of 'muh liberals'

buy this book instead or you're a jew faggot

kek it's 80 pages I think

Shiqp (((tar)))

Honestly, since you shilled shamelessly and didn't pretend to not be you, i just might.

>Let me base my anti-immigration arguments on half the arguments of the person I'm citing and consider myself a writer.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

She hasn't even fully researched the people she quotes.

>that cover

So much cringe.

It's 60 pages of of her paraphrasing things she heard on Sup Forums. She should stick to triggering feminists on slutwalks and leave serious commentary to people who can bring something new to the table.

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity

she's pretty hot

Fuck no you skellington!

Tits or gtfo

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity....

Lauren Southern is a fucking joke.

Stupid bitch doesn't know shit and makes the rest of us look bad by trying to speak for us.

Watch her "debate" with Destiny. That cuck eviscerated her and he's a fucking dipshit.

So you're saying we should all be gay? What about degeneracy?

Google is made by a Jew. Jews did nothing wrong.

>a jew especially a shejew is trying to cash in on the goyim again

Sup Forums will fall for this

So it is not a book, but a pamphlet. Kek

Because Jews are superior, they're making the American economy stronger.

No one compels you to buy it, I'm not buying it. She did nothing wrong. However I agree that Jews are superior, Muslims are inferior, faggots are disease.

>She could make far more money by sucking a few black cocks on camera

Tell us about your experience.

Its no secret now that this "you belong to the alt-right" meme was just for people like Lauren/Milo/Spencer to earn a bit of extra shekels.

They will you know. Everyone Sup Forums idolizes, does or represents everything they hate.

>Milo is a like faggot coal miner
>Gavin whats his face is a degenernate married to some Asian
>Paul Jospeh Watson fucks trannys

I could go on and on.

More like
>How government centralization, (((elites))), nonwhites, and useful idiot marxist/leftists are all tied together into collapsing my country,
The cold era levels of mind fuckery and propaganda still linger today and will keep lingering

>implying Sup Forums worships fake ass faggots

>Watered downDeath of the West written by a bimbo
yeah no

>book
It's a fucking pamphlet written by a fucking leaf

>how everything except for jews screwed me, goyim

>female
>author

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
no

>20 years old
>looks 35
>doesn't actually know anything
She is just riding on the anti-SJW bandwagon, the fuck does a 20 year old bitch know about anything?

>you know realise this election was her first
What an amazing political commentator.

>book written by a 21 year old female leafjew

even worse than sandbooks

yes, my queen

This.

Women and jews*