He's HERE!!!

BOG PILL

truth is spreading like wildfire troughout the cities and towns.

watch this thread get shutdown by damn rothschild pawns mods.

The man among wolfs.
Epic.

So everyone knows about the Shia Labeouf social experiment. What if we post all over Craigslist and Facebook offers from attractive women looking to suck dick? All people have to do to get their dicks sucked is walk up to a camera at the address provided, lean in close, and say "I'm ready, suck me dry" and they'll be approached by a gorgeous woman who will proceed to suck their dick.

We could have false advertisers saying holy shit I just got the best blowjob of my life this is amazing.

You'd probably have a ton of NEETS and pakis and spics showing up, since they probably don't keep up with shit like this.

TOP JUJ

>still forcing this shit meme

This doesn't make it any funnier

SPREAD THE BOG PILL

People here are too fucking stupid to get an op like that going.

would you be so kind and give me a quick rundown on them?

The day he slowed time down for 3 seconds with a single chin scratch...

What's the deal with these guys?

trying to sidetrack the thread, probably while reporting the thread to mods

take the bog pill, it will be fine, do not be afraid

CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

Hello /leftypol/.

All attempts to derail the thread are likely Rothschilds plants. It is an ongoing feud.

explain day of the rake

nvm fuck yal

How the fuck is that sidetracking the thread you absolute dumbfuck? You little faggots are just running up to the camera holding up images when we could send random spics and pakis in to make even more a laughing stock of the whole thing than it already is.

Jesus some of you are fucking 1D chess players.

you are trying to mock Bogdanoffs, you call these threads a 'meme', you are aggressive - clearly a rothschild and consequently soros pawn.

take the bogpill.

Who's bike is that I wonder?

why does it look like a cockroach

retards love to spam shit and mods are mongoloids and dont purge as needed