What are men's responsibilities towards women?

a quick right and a solid left

Nothing. They want equality then we treat them like equal.

>

Safety, wealth, and offspring.

I will tell you:

To MAN UP and stop whining about women. Be a man that she can look up to. A man that does not cry, does not whine, is always strong and confident. Women deserve a man like this. It's up to you guys to be this kind of man.

Sperm for consumption.
Protection.
Supplies to cook/clean.

doesnt sound like equality to me fatty

Provide and protect
Only single women are feminists, when they find a man who's willing to die and work his bollox off to keep them safe, they will know true privilege.

Women deserve nothing.

If they deserve something, that's a kick in the ass.

Fucking jap shitposters man

To treat them equal and fair.

To protect, guide and cherish them.
Degenerate Asian.

Give them genuine equality. Which means in every aspect including the shitty ones. The problem now with white women is not that they have equal rights, but it's that we live raise women to believe the are entitled to the best possible life ever because they have a vagina.

Provision of a stable home with a steady income to ensure that your woman is able to provide food and shelter for you and your family.

Just like the best of teams, each member of a marriage has to take care of their assigned tasks. This is far more equal then

>Both work
>Both clean
>Both cook
>Both take care of children resulting from the union

This just leads to resources being stretched thin and noone excelling at anything.

literally nothing

>First post is best post from Glorious Empire of the Rising sun.

drill loyalty, honor and gratitude into their underdeveloped brains

A woman you are involved with should be protected by you.

I don't care about women on the street unless they are being attacked and aren't terrible to begin with.

Zero, we have equality now.

>Don't rape em'
>Don't kill em'

In the past, to provide for them, treat them like stereotypical princesses and in exchange they will be loyal, satisfying their men sexually, taking care of their offspring / shelter, they will offer warmth and compassion.

But nowadays women are disgusting whores thanks to the acceptance of slut culture so they don't deserve any of this.

This.

None. You have responsibility towards your race and ancestors. Woman is just a mean to an end

>he actually believes this

Depends on what the woman provides for the man. There is no universal rights-and-responsibilities list. It all depends on the other party. Not every woman is worthy of being treated like a princess, and not every man should be treated like a breadwinner.

Security and the dick.

Nothing.

They only get something if they have something to give.

Treating women too well is a big mistake.

Does Sweden wake up or you are extremist?

Man Up you betas. And accept your position in nature as much less important than the female. Who can give birth? Not you boys. Just accept the fact that you are a dime a dozen in nature, while women are the important ones. DO NOT EXPECT RECIPROCITY. THIS IS NOT NATURE'S PLAN.

You want what they have more than they want what you have. What position does that put you in? One where you better man-up if you want to have a woman at all.

An artificial womb can eventually be created. Semen will never be replicated.

This.

At some point it will happen. Men have created everything. Women are only a tool to create babies. A very important tool but a tool nonetheless.

Fi d em, fuck em, split em, forget em.
Let that ho know that the next Joe can get em.

Firtility, support and protection

None, we live in age if equality you fought so hard for baby.

Makes me pissed that I was born in the shittiest time period, a point where women are whores and make the mistake of thinking they have the upper hand in the dating game. As I'm nearing my 60s or 70s I bet that's when society will revert back to normal. When I'm too old to reap the benefits.

Absolutely nothing.

For too long have they treated us like shit - for the sole reason that they know we won't punch the living fuck out of them.

That's all over. Like the nigger, if you give a woman an inch, they take a mile.

They were given a shot in the 20th century and they blew it. It's over.

Hmm, Czechbro is correct now that i think about it, I was thinking more traditionally.
I'm not giving firtility, support and protection for a cheating equal, immoral whore.

you are either a woman or a pathetic man lmfao.

Protect and provide.

>Based Alluhdean

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity ! :)

>family
Protect, help provide for, comfort, teach and learn, love

>others
None

Men should focus on their circle when it comes to responsibility. It can spread you thin and cause you to develop hypocritical mindsets.

This

This. Truth. Preach it !!!

Men have a responsibility to get rid of women entirely and replace them with pic related.

>accept your position in nature as much less important than the female.

this has to be trolling.

Betas ... says the cuck. How ironic....

none. go fuck a rake, cunt.

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity

a quick fuck and nothing else

To take care of them ONLY IF they take care of the family.

You mean a man who is not in touch with his feelings, the exact opposite of what feminists said that they wanted. Make your minds up ladies it's not hard.

women? Pump em and dump em.

They are literally worthless.

>MAN UP

Not an argument.

Whenever anybody says "man up", all they're doing is saying "surrender to female needs". That is the direct translation. Man Up is dick down. Man Up is "kneel in front of the giant vagina of unholy need. Don't have needs that discomfort women! Don't inconvenience the holders of the eggs! MAN UP!!"

That's all people ever mean by "man up". So that is really fundamental to understand.

"""MAN UP""" means "put on a uniform and get shot for no fuckin' reason". That's what it means.

Man Up means "don't have needs, vulnerabilities or preferences that conflict with women, or with men in power over you."

And the way that men's needs are continually undermined and destroyed is through the betrayal of any potential enlightened witness, which means that every time you express pain, express being victimized, express sorrow, express anger, particularly if that anger is directed towards women or towards a man in power over you, what do people say?

This is where I "man up" by telling you that you can fuck off.

Common sense makes you an extremist now, so both.

Most efficient jej, grasshopper

Don't have sex with them if you're HIV positive or have AIDs.

who is this neon demon?

to make sure they know howto make a good sandwich before they leave

>being this much of a betamax

Some of you nips are all right, don't go to Hiroshima 62 years ago

and definitely don't go to Nagasaki two days after that cause the weather is gonna suck.

>THIS IS NOT NATURE'S PLAN.

Neither is a civilization which protects women and tells men to marry them, protect them, provide for them and raise a family with them.

It's true that eggs are worth more than sperm, but not by much. Nature cares for women scarcely more than men.

It would do women well to remember that.

This is what we need.

th-th-thanks, you too

>And accept your position in nature
Our natural state is to take women as sex slaves and give them constant beatings and rapes.

You know nothing of evolutionary biology you moronic fuck.

men = women

so I feel no responsibility for them, since a woman is a man.

This

fpbp

>since a woman is a man.
your ID says what we should do when we encounter such retardation

What are women's responsibilities towards men?

>tfw you can get fired or lynched for even asking this in public in Western Europe

Date a transwoman, they are better at being women than women.

This. All this equality bs has got a foot in the door because of weak men. You don't counter whining with whining, you counter it with being stern. People, especially women, respect that. Of course, you need to be convincing as an adult, so shave, get in shape and dump your children's toys/cartoons/video games. Get a normal haircut (short, side fringe or whatever, just no sloppy (half-) long hair and normal clothes (i.e. no childish printed t-shirts) or whatever

Very easy and you'll notice effect immediately.

Also, rein in your autism, don't spout your opinion all over, but also put your foot down when asked about it and don't back down.

Bumperino for presidente...

Is /r9k/ invading or something? I mean Sup Forums has always had it's "misogynistic" side to it, but this shit it just ridiculous.

Asuka is best girl, Trump agrees btw.

you're a fucking idiot. you are basically saying change yourself completely just for a bit of pussy. you weak minded fuck.

nil

you should have these traits regardless of women

>Women deserve a man like this.
Well not really. Women, generally speaking, don't deserve much. They cause more strife than they solve and the work less and more poorly than men. They are directly responsible for most of the erosion of freedoms in liberal democracies. It would probably be more accurate to say: "Women will be attracted to a man like this."

Men have no responsibilities towards women. Relationships are a two way street, they both need to give something, that's what feminists have forgotten apparently.

That's a good post. Screencapped.

A MANS RESPONSIBILITY IS TO KEK AS MANY BLUEPILLERS AS POSSIBLE !!!

No I'm not, I'm saying how you should live like a fucking adult. An added benefit of that is that women will see you as an actual man instead of a disgusting manchild, but that is an added benefit, not the main reason.

If you can't see that, I'm afraid you're the fucking idiot here. Enjoy your Chinese cartoons until male pattern baldness sets in and even your deluded brain can comprehend that it's too late to turn the wheel around. If it isn't already

So opwessed
Dey are gonna wynch me!

..?
why should we men care? since they're now strong and independent women can probably fend themselves off..

Sorry typo ... so again :

A MANS RESPONSIBILITY IS TO KEK AS MANY BLUEPILLERS AS POSSIBLE !

A man needs to be a man.
Everything else in life and by extension, the world, falls into place remarkably easy.

Wow Sup Forums changes the word c.u.c..k to kek !

So AGAIN :

A MANS RESPONSIBILITY IS TO C-U-C-K AS MANY BLUEPILLERS AS POSSIBLE !

I literally would never watch anime and the point of changing yourself should be that its for you, not for a woman. That is just sad as fuck if you base your life/opinions/look around pleasing woman. I genuinely cant think of sadder shit.

That's really sexist and oppressing me, I don't need to be media's male model in shining armor.
Why do men have to be the strong ones, not allowed to cry, whine or complain? Why do men have to be the ones to make the household's major income? I'm literally shaking because of your horrible offensive argument.

>your ID says what we should do when we encounter such retardation

Im only quoting what I learned at the university, what all the publications on the subject proclaim, and what I heard at the women's march.

Wow Sup Forums changes the word c.u.c..k to kek !

So AGAIN :

A MANS RESPONSIBILITY IS TO C-U-C-K AS MANY BLUEPILLERS AS POSSIBLE !!

>Im only quoting what I learned at the university
:^)

>trump thinks worst girl is best
literally worse then hitler

In the natural world it is 3 things:

1) Provision

2) Protection

3) Emotional Support

Due to Feminism, it is now nothing.

Men and women = Man (human), equal, etc.
No men should have to be responsible for anyone but their children or pets.
Men have no responsibilities towards women, they have no obligations to give women stuff for free.