Why is This Banned in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_parakeet
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2uMauyBow&index=5&list=LLMIFK9yGyMjqQIjijcIyXTw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609135/Natives-British-birds-scared-invading-parakeets-putting-food-research-claim.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some fags put one up their ass and died so they banned it for safety reasons

More "america isnt free" posting from Airstrip One. Get fucked.

Why are you scared of a parrot?

Where liking 17 year olds makes you a pedophile

Parrots are banned US? Is this a meme?

because it contains bird flu
educate yourself mahamed

yes, dems passed strict assault parrot control.

bird law is real bitch here

Beaked Killers

we have those in Florida. are they invasive?

Invasive species laws. If only we had them for people too.

I owned one of those, smart parrots. Always made the grudge noise when we were sleeping to fuck with us though. Probably born is Australia the little shit.

It in fact does. Meet a woman your own age you fucking pervert

>tfw the kikes took my foreskin.

what the fuck is wrong with amerifats

Quakers are banned in certain states because they could easily breed and start a pest population. There are already feral populations in cities and they feed on US cash crops, so we don't want a new invasive species.

>parrot hacker
Putin can't keep getting away with it!

No matter how bad things get here, we'll always have parrots

Best thread on Sup Forums in ages

Depends on the state. Consent varies from state to state. 16 in Nevada to 18 in California

sad. many such cases!

So long as they are halal that is.

Its russian.

the US has some pretty strict regulations concerning importation of non-native plants and animals.

here in the UK there are dozens of non-native plants and animals that have been introduced over the last two centuries that have wreaked havoc on our native wildlife.
Grey squirrels are a perfect example, with our own native red squirrel now driven to extinction.

feels kind of ironic posting this on Sup Forums desu. I'm sure there's a lesson in here somwhere...

see I guess so. Barcelona is full of them, and it's well known that they're an invasive species, they only got here a few decades ago and now they're everywhere.

>Self-sustaining feral populations have been recorded in several U.S. states and various regions of Europe (namely Spain, Portugal, Azores, Madeira, Mexico, Balearic Islands, Gibraltar, France, Corsica, Malta, Cyprus, Sardinia, Italy, Channel Islands, Great Britain, Ireland and Belgium), as well as in British Columbia, Canada,[14] Brazil, Israel, Bermuda, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Easter Island, Puerto Rico, South Korea, and Japan. As it is an open woodlands species, it adapts readily to urban areas.
>In areas where they have been introduced, some fear they will harm crops and native species. Evidence of harm caused by feral colonies is disputed, and many people oppose killing this charismatic bird. However, local bans and eradication programs exist in some areas of the U.S. Outside the U.S., introduced populations do not appear to raise similar controversy, presumably because of smaller numbers of birds, or because their settlement in urban areas does not pose a threat to agricultural production. The U.K. appears to have changed its view on its feral populations and the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is planning to remove monk parakeets from the wild, as it believes that they threaten local wildlife and crops.[15]

little green parrots are a cute, I don't mind them. also they don't really make a difference from the ubiquitous common pigeons. They squawk a lot and pretty loud, I've come to associate their sound with this city.

>mfw my mom did not have me circumcised but my phimosis is so tight that I can't have sex without pain unless I get circumcised now

A group of niggers released some in Chicago 40 years ago and now there are thousands. They build their nests on radio towers so they got banned

>be Murican
>BIG GUVMENT IS NOT GOOD TING
>scared of bird
>ban parrot

Quiet, sloven

Also the pigeons are always attacking the parrots because the parrots are smaller and weaker it's funny as hell

Are pigeons literally the niggers of birds?

Congrats on doing the same shit the media does.
>WOMAN TAKEN TO COURT BECAUSE GOBBERMENT WANTS TO CUT OFF BABY PENIS.

When the reality is that the kids father was the one pushing for it.

You reminded me of a time i went to Barcelona. Went to some bar and got some weed. Got totally smashed and then went to some park and observed group of parrots fighting a group of pigeons over some bread. I sat there for an hour until my gf found me and told us we must get going. I told her to fuck off because this was way more interesting.

>he has sex

NORMIE

ikr

The pain I experience from sex is worse than not having sex. In fact, I haven't had sex in several years, and even when I did it didn't last long because of the pain. I'm basically a virgin. I literally cannot pull my foreskin back even slightly. I can't receive blowjobs or handjobs. When I say pinhole, I literally mean pinhole. I've read other people talk about their pinhole phimosis and they describe openings in measurements of 4 mm or more. Mine is 1 mm. I have literally never seen the tip of my penis before. When I pee, I have to make sure I squeeze it all out or I drip on my pants.

Go to the doctor and he'll give you a prescription ointment to stretch out the foreskin.

Whats the point of that introduction?

I don't think you understand to the extent to which I am talking. There's a guy who did a blog with pictures of his stretching treatment he did to try and cure his pinhole phimosis. It took him almost 2 years and his dick still looks like it's strangled, and my phimosis is even worse than his.

To inform the reader I was zoned out of my mind by weed

not sure if bait. nigger get that shit fixed, stat.

Not bait. I just happened to see the thread and I felt like mentioning because I have NEVER told anyone about this problem before and it feels good to say something, even anonymously, and even though it's a gross topic to the point of seeming like a troll.

>quaker parrots are native species here

I love them, everyone loves them, theyre very cute and never cause trouble

because their preferred prey is bald eaglets

>look up to see if it's true
>It's fucking true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_parakeet
>As one of the few temperate-zone parrots, the monk parakeet is more able than most to survive cold climates (partly because they build communal nests about heat-producing electrical equipment atop utility poles), and colonies exist as far north as New York City, Chicago, Dallas, Wisconsin, Cincinnati, Louisville, Edgewater, New Jersey, coastal Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and southwestern Washington. This hardiness makes this species second only to the rose-ringed parakeet among parrots as a successful introduced species.

>Marries a Jew
>Thinks shes gonna win against one in the court of law

oy vey

because they live a long time, are extremely resilient and reproduce like crazy. The things that make that bad is because they're extremely loud and will rip apart farms.

Every country has import restrictions to prevent foreign species from wrecking the native landscape, this is just another one of those things.

Sucks brah you can blame your parents. When I was young my mom came into the shower and pulled back my foreskin without me knowing what the fuck was going on. It was a short lived pain and I never had any issues with my foreskin since.

invasive species probably?

PARROTS ARE THE KRAKEN OF THE SKIES. THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED

Maybe. My brother had the exact same problem and he had to have surgery. Maybe it's some weird genetic trait we share.

I'd recommend trying to figure out foreskin stretches before you try surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2uMauyBow&index=5&list=LLMIFK9yGyMjqQIjijcIyXTw

Get some Steroid cream ya mong

Case resolved
This thread has been archived

Really make your neurons work hard dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609135/Natives-British-birds-scared-invading-parakeets-putting-food-research-claim.html

Owned one for 15 Years. They are cute and they puff up and they can speak too.

Then why do we let Mexicans and Muslims flood our country?

What if I'm 18?

Stupid fucking amerishits and their rape hysteria. Feminists have lost, move on, dipshit.

you fucking antisemite amerifats r good people.

Laws don't change what is and what isn't pedophilia and they won't change how fast girls sexually develop.

It's sexual attraction to prepubescents, period.

bump

(note that I don't condone sex acts with girls under 14)

Let's see

>high density populations in urban areas
>reproduce rapidly
>eat filth
>low intelligence
>bear ddiseases

Yep.