He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/china-says-prepared-to-lead-global-economy-if-necessary-1485178890
youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA
military.com/daily-news/2014/12/18/congress-again-buys-abrams-tanks-the-army-doesnt-want.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> yes white piggu disarm yourself
> let uncle chyna do the protecting for you
Nice try Chang

>His country has no workplace, environmental or even personal standards.
>His country manipulates their currency to lower its value to remain competitive.
>Blames USA military spending for their country not being able to compete with the country that will cheat at every turn to get ahead. The same country that is willing to ruin its environment indefinitely to turn a profit.

He is just worried because he knows China is about to get exactly what they have had coming to them for the past 20 years.

>Liberalism actively participating in the destruction of western society
>China is our biggest competitor
>"No guys, you had it right before! Forget about the multicultural aspects, it was war! It can't be both!"
>"Go back to you social progressive ways!"

Nice try zipperheaded nigger

>Government spends money bombing brown people
>Companies go oversees for cheaper labor

I'll take What Is A Non-Sequitur for $100.

>Nobody's stealing your jobs.
t. The guy who's literally stealing your jobs

Best way t kill america is to stop using the petrol dollar, the hyperinflation will tear the USA apart.

t.alibaba founder who is making billions out of stolen concepts, literally stealing your jobs

>america invented selling things

ok lad

Your willful stupidity contributes nothing to the conversation.

You are spending 2% of GDP on NATO for YEARS.
You are basically paying the EU part while the EU is stashing money in mattres and banks and still isn't building army to protect the own borders from putko.

Also bombing shitholes like Syria and ..............
without recaptulating OIL is costly.
Trump said it. It was a disaster. IF YOU GO IN YOU TAKE THE OIL.
Well you didn't take the oil.

>trusting a shrewd scheming chinaman
nope nope nope nope nope

>He's right, you know.

>guy in country we're about to buttfuck
>TOO MUHC MONE, NO SPEND NO MORE
>TRUSS ME

kk

More money and more jobs?
Why shouldn't the US match them?
We manipulate our currency repeatedly for kikety, why is this a regurgitated thing?

>Implying the us isn't more than capable of protecting itself and canada using 1% of the current military spending.
Get the fuck out of here please.
Bring the troops back and stop spending trillions of dollars on wars.
We fucking still have a deficit.
We we make it a surplus and slowly pay the debt.
We will have extra money that we can spend on enriching everyone.

he fucking communist dick

>muh free market
>when my country profits from it I'm going to boast about it
>when it doesn't I'll cry like a little bitch

>Implying china's most wealthy man isn't in contact with the chinese government that might want to use him as a vessel in their bigger scheme
wsj.com/articles/china-says-prepared-to-lead-global-economy-if-necessary-1485178890

He is right. Defense eats up huge chunks of our budget, and we could save huge costs by switching to automated warfare with drones, automated tanks, automated submarines and buoys, etc. and keeping all (~98%) of our soldiers protecting the homefront and sending only a few tactical units out instead of actually sending huge battlesquads everywhere instead of having to invest billions in man operated machines, training people to use them, medical costs when someone gets his leg blown off by a mine, etc.

Direct that money into stateside automated weaponry development and you get automated weapons and manufacturing jobs for the public. Thus upgrading the military, generating revenue to use to pay the defecit, fixing unemployment, and getting our soldiers out of dangerous areas.

I cannot stress enough how much you should never, ever trust Chinese people.

The only communist thing in china is government.

That's semi true, however we all also spend too much on foreign aid and cheap garbage from China.

That ends soon.

>mfw you will support China and USA in their war against each other, so you`ll get maximum profit

China profits from buying corporate and state secrets from corruptable individuals. That, or they don't even need to, since they can reverse-engineer the many things Wall Street globalists have outsourced the production of to China.

And the Chinese government doesn't give the least amount of shits if a Chinaman has ripped off the gweilo; they deserve it, they trusted the chinese jew.

Bring the navy boats home. You know what protects international shipping from China to the USA? The American navy. Time to stop patrolling international waters and let fucking pirates sink the incredibly massive, incredibly slow chinese shipping boats. :)

china collapse when

T. Rape of nanking

It seems the Chink Internet Defense Force is out in full numbers today.

he's more right than the general public of america would be willing to admit. But I don't think he's completely correct. One of the reasons america is still the strongest in the world is our strength and ability to maintain the petrodollar.

Japanese should have killed more Chinese.

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA

>Sup Forums still thinks free trade kills jobs.

It isn't trade that killed the manufacturing industry, it was automation.

ching chong ding donging intensifies

FUCKING PAY WALL
FUCK WSJ IHATE THOSE BTICHES

He's half right, ya'know.

Why?

LOOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEEEEAAAD

Chinks are the new boss player of the world. They bring money even to finland, unlike yankees.

WELCOME CHINKS, FUCK MART SHARTERS

I can't believe people use Alibaba...that shit looks like a scam site.

Says EVERY FUCKING NATION of any significance. Yours need not apply...

selling things? They copied amazon paypal and ebay all at once, because it's China so they that's what they do for a living, copying and then pretty much blocking the real companies to do business there.

Automated warfare? I'very seen too many Star Trek episodes ot to know this never ends well...

> yes, I am joking...
> not about Star Trek, though...

Next Wednesday.

>Implying we won't swing the red hammer at China instead of getting our hands dirty

China subsidizes their manufacturing industry. They tell factories to sell products cheaper than US products, at a loss, to drive US factory out of business. In the meantime communist gov't pays for the difference; writes a blank check to keep the factory in business. US business isn't competing with foreign factories, they are competing against foreign gov't with unlimited cash.

Investments in military technology are very important

learn to deal faggot

God damn chinks

This is too much.

That's what everybody does. USA blocks sales of kinder eggs because they are "too dangerous" but they allow weapons sales. Why do you think anybody would play fair in a free market rat race?

learn to industry abdul

Yea, I agree. But it's almost like we're past the point of no return. As soon as America concedes a little bit of power, or let's another country actually develop, I'm pretty sure the whole world would be happy to gang up on us and fuck our asses for all the shit we did in the 20th and 21st century. Not saying what America did was right, but it's just a matter of self-preservation at this point.

What the fuck do you think we're spending all of our money right now libby?

You also forgot to add, there is no ability for the US to stop the power buildup.

why not?

wym senpai??

THis

Japan should rule Asia

Yup. I'm going to listen the guy who founded the business that unleashes all of china's slimy business tactics that are illegal as fuck unto the world. Get fucked. I'll use Alibaba when I want shit tier items that they sold to a contracting company that didn't meet contracting requirements then they dissolved the company and reformed it under a different name to avoid lawsuits.

Because, we have only enough hard power to whack one shitty ME state that we've been brutalizing for a decade after getting the world to help us before.
Our airframes are on final fatigue, ammo supplies are still recovering, and frankly as we're seeing, tanks aren't so good against ATGM.
Airpower only works for wrecking a bunch of stuff but can't win on its own.
And of course, the US is actually quite peacenicky and as soon as the body bags show up, people reconsider war.
Whole reason W. had them brought in at night and had no ceremony for GW2.

Basically, a bullet kills a man regardless of age, but you had to achieve 70's tier tech to deal with the vehicles.
Now its easy to start bogging the US down, allt he mroe so when you start attacking our logistics train, something very needed and very vulnerable to a quad copter and some soup can mines or thermite.

Soft power is gone to Trump, he is despised already, so it would take talk of sanctions and so forth.
Except doing so is war, and the whole tarrif plan is already that, so people have been planning for it as is.
The US only has power as part of globalism or if it gets rid of the contractors being kikes and starts mass building replacement stocks as with the old armories.
So basically, regardless, the US needs time.
Time we don't have because everyone else is moving up.

Yeah yeah you'll do it, again.
Chinese will shrek you, again after some time getting their dick face and ass turned into a Gamebryo monster glitch.

Bullshit. Any red blooded American would rather see five trillion dollars spent blowing up browns overseas than used to build roads or something.

This post is full of lies and deception.

>stop spending trillions of dollars on wars

How about stop the fed. reserves to jew nations into wars? Almost jewed Clinton in the WH.

Ah, the way I read it I thought you meant that the US has no way of stopping their own power build up. That makes more sense though. But yea, like all clumsy bureaucratic empires the United States is going to stretch itself to thin and collapse under the weight of its own infrastructure.

Ha, chinese gov't doesn't like the truth

>alibaba founder
>gook who stole a western idea and got rich with it because his commie state keeps competition out

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>not understandinf the link between bombing brown people and companies going overseas

Pro-tip: we keep the rest of the world constantly in war on behalf of our companies to allow us to exploit resources and labor in disorganized regions

then why don't you go into politics and open up the country, ching chang chong.

you're not afraid of competition are you?
the USA could always spend that military budget and come around with the gunboats like they did with Japan, i mean it's for the best really.

military.com/daily-news/2014/12/18/congress-again-buys-abrams-tanks-the-army-doesnt-want.html

Yeah, he's not right at all... we bery smurt' spenders in murica.

If competition is so good, why is the US getting rid of it?
Seems China is right and Trump follows them.

this is why you don't trust chinese people

>prease do not de-grobarize, america-san
>protection no make you money, just rook at us!
>spend ress money on miritary, that good idea!