What's the quickest way for me to leave my country?

What's the quickest way for me to leave my country?

>getting upset because common law systems have stupid technicalities

Why are leafs so stupid? What sort of faux outrage is this? What was the judge supposed to do, ignore the letter of the law and rule as he wanted? Fucking idiot.

Holy shit that is so fucking stupid. Did he get off of the charge because they changed the definition of beastiality you have to be fucking joking right now. Some progressive society we have here it's okay to sexually assault your children as long as it's done by proxy.

Ahahahahahah..aaaaaaahhhhhh
I hope Trump kills Trudeau

Makes sense.
>cops get called out to a domestic at your apartment
>but it's the wrong address
>they see your dog
>they follow it inside
>you're Canadian, so the door isn't locked
>dog leads the cops into your room
>you're asleep
>you're naked
>your dog starts suckin your dick
>arrested

Canadians have it figured out.

>ignore the letter of the law and rule as he wanted?
Yes. Judges are supposed to make informed decisions based on society's morals, laws and the situation. If we only had laws, we would need no judges. We would just insert the crime into a computer and let it fetch us the proper punishment.

>sex without penetration

What a time to be alive

Just run across the border and try to make it to New York. COME HOME WHITE MAN

>can fuck a dog
>can't deny the holocaust

This is weird but that's what happens when child fuckers are in charge of almost every level of power and inbred child/goat fuckers try to come in and change your laws to fit them but lie about it and say they don't really mean it but they do.

Day of the rope when?

>bagging Common Law

At least Common Law isn't stupid enough to recognise "Sexual Emergencies" as a valid mitigating factor.

You realize if canadians could leave, the country would empty.
50% of skilled immigrants leave for the USA or back home within the first 5 years of coming to canada?
In the 1800s they had to bribe people with land to stop them from going to America

You're NOT allowed to leave.
They designed it this way.
The wall in Berlin wasn't to keep people out. It was to keep them in.
They'd kill you trying to cross into free Berlin
Canadians are commies and misery loves company.
Canadians are miserable fucks who's only joy is belittling others

It may sound rificulous, but it makes sense.
In my country you can literally rape everything that doesn't belong to human species and police just won't know how to react to this shit.
Canadian cops at least can arrest a degenerate for bestiality, if it involves penetration (see: sandnigger's favourite pastime)

I know. Next they'll be saying two women are physically capable of having sex.

By killing yourself

all of you fucking nerds need to get off the internet and start living.

Sex acts with animals has been legal in most of the 51 states and has been for many years

Not real.

>51 states
I know it's hard to focus with a doberman slobbering your cock, but we only have 50 and I'm at least fairly certain you cannot fuck dogs in any of them.

Through the back door.

This.

P sure only a few had it legal a while back, and then after Mr. Hands it got completely banned

Well don't fucking come here.
>I know it's hard to focus with a doberman slobbering your cock
kekaroni

Suicide

"O, Canada...where cats and dogs are scaaaared...
The damage that our pervs will do will never be repaaaaired..."