Comedy Central writer says Baron Trump is a date rapist to be. What do you think about it Sup Forums?

Comedy Central writer says Baron Trump is a date rapist to be. What do you think about it Sup Forums?

I think that I don't interrupt my enemies while they are making mistakes.

Report his account and get it suspended

You know what to do, Sup Forums

Hold them to their own moral standards, obviously.

Though I don't remember anybody here ever talking about Obama's kids.....most people had to be reminded he even had any.

But wait, what if Baron already has been raping random chicks?

Better than that SNL writer calling him homeschool shooter to become.

* (he's not even homechooled)

They're both pretty bad thb famlia

but katie rich already deleted her twitter, FB, and her entire website is now offline.

this new pedo-lookin faggt is a better target since he's still up on his high horse saying the joke was "funny" and "justified". I think he needs to be knocked off that horse with some weapons-grade autism

I think the next holocaust will be real.

rape is worse than any other crime shitlord

>Obama's kids

pretty much, it was just kinda taken that children were off limits i guess.

maybe some mild mocking when they got a little older but even then only when it was obviously pandering.

Please don't use "pedo-lookin" as an insult. It's offensive to pedophiles.

The modern left reminds me of communist Russia in the sense that if you're not in your out. If they're not a party members then they're not human, if they're not human anything you do to them is permissible.

He looks more date rapey than anyone in Trump's family. Look at his stupid face.

i say grab the leftists and get the gas.

Hes a dude weed its just a joke bro kind of person..

He apologized and he thinks that makes it all better.

Fucking hate apologies, this is a grown man who knew what he was saying and what the effects of that comment would be. Hes not sorry for saying it, hes sorry that he didnt get any laughs.

Twitter has a bias to anything considered left wing though so nothings going to happen.

THE. TOLERANT. LEFT.

I'm not going to take this shit anymore. I'm done. Let's see how much works he has with no network and no agent. He did this to himself

KeK

>Sup Forums claims be pro free speech
>wants ban twitter accounts for tweets that hurt their feelings

Sup Forums = Tumblr

Ok, this pisses me off.

Like I get it, people hate trump. I have hopes for the guy, I hope he is a good president, but regardless trump can't be bereft of criticism completely. All presidents must be accountable to the people, and that's fair.

BUT THIS SHIT!? these people hate a man so much that they would call his ten year old son a rapist-to-be? This is ridiculous. I guess the msm is just showing how low they've actually sunk, but Jesus fuck this is ridiculous. All I can say is I hope comedy central and all the other bastards like them get buried in libel lawsuits.

>inb4 barron trump 5d chest master meme

The kid is ten.

fuck off kike

Good that you made it across the border, how was your trip, Gonzalez?

Disgusting accusing an innocent kid of this

This just proves my theory that the Left projects their own shit onto anyone they don't like.

Look at the Clintons, Obama, etc.

>heheh Barron is a child rapist
>looks like a child rapist himself
>doesn't think anyone will notice
>he looks like a pedophile himself

They are delusional, and think they are much smarter than they are. It's their greatest weakness

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity -

>tumblr
> millions of people who sperg out whenever a shitlord uses the wrong pronoun
>Sup Forums
>has one thread calling out the msm for calling the president's son a rapist-to-be
>the same

Really?

the obama kids are dirty whore prostitutes to be
what now

His fucking pedo-shit face wished he would be date raped by a ten year.
Someone should cut his balls off for talking about a kid like that, who would even think something like that is funny if he wasn't sexually perverted to begin with.

Aren't these left wankers the ones always crying about cyber bullying, yet they will pick on a 10yo because he happens to be someone they don't likes son.

>implying Barron's unfathomably vast mind has any need for such dirty, carnal acts

its funny how left pretends to care about people, they are enraged when someone makes autism joke but they are not hesitant to attack 10 yr old kids about having autism, they are offended when someone is called fat but do not hesitate calling trump fat, they are pretend to defend weak while attacking mercilesly kids on the internet not carring that kids are fragile. huge hypocrisy and self righteousness

Freedom of speech is not freedom of consequences

why are they all singling out the poor kid
pick on someone your own size, cunts

>>defending a member of entertainment media
>>calling an autistic child a future date rapist because it fills a hate-based narrative
>>Hypocrisy

check your freedom of consequence

>>(You) = Tumblr

These leftists are utterly ovenworthy, and I mean that literally. No honor, no spine, no soul, full of cowardice.

>Accusing a minor of felony behavior at 10 years old
It actually does go against tos

>no rules for me, my rules for thee

I think this persons life should be ruined.

Nobody is Barron's size

I think a grown man commenting on the future sexuality and sexual tendencies of a celebrity ten year old is an abnormal fascination that should be investigated.

>BREAKING NEWS!
BREAKING NEWS!
>BREAKING NEWS!
BREAKING NEWS!
>BREAKING NEWS!
BREAKING NEWS!
>BREAKING NEWS!
BREAKING NEWS!

>Sup Forums claims be pro free speech
kids, dogs and cats have to be protected, no matter what.
Other than that, throw shit as much as you want but don't be surprised when the shitstorm comes back at you.

I was going over his twitter and he is the corniest, unfunniest faggot I have ever seen. I bet he would love Paulie Shore movies. So out of touch.

That's kinda funny but comedy Central has been shit for almost 2 decades so it's shit

I'm really happy that CHELSEA CLINTON was the one to stand up for Barron.

I think we need a second Holocaust

>checked
We need more tweets like this on twatter

This. Cry havoc and let slip the frogs of war

See

>implying these manlet lefty fags are as tall as barron

that's why they're mad; the guys are mad they'll never be him, and the girls are mad that they'll never get someone like that

Seems like he's projecting a lot in that tweet. I wonder how many people Mr. Spinola has raped.

i think that's some fucked to shit to say about a ten year old. sad!

Trump is in charge of the FCC.

Shame if something happened to Comedy Central or NBC.

I don't get it... Barron is 10. Literally too innocent to do anything, have an serious intellectual discourse, AND he is autistic above all.

It's like the left tries to "protect" people until it's the son of someone they ate. Guilt by proximity. Barron literally dindu nuffin.

>comedy central writer

If you write for TV you are total shit. Either as a writer or as a person. No way around it.

bullying a ten-year old? Damn the one time he feels he wields "power" he uses it on someone his junior. Is this the lowest leftists can go?

Why is the left attacking children that aren't remotely associated with their problems?

>Is this the lowest leftists can go?
we all know the answer to that question.

>it's the son of someone they ate

Didn't know libs supported cannibalism

They never stood out at all, and he never really paraded them around. Michelle was prime target though since she forced herself in the spotlight

I will say though that the legal Obama daughter did get a lot of "MUH DICK" replies when someone posted her a couple of times. That's the only instance I can recall where we ever talked about either of them.

Which is kinda funny. He had nigger pothead kids. No one could talk about how his black kids were getting stoned in the white house for fear of being accused racist.

Kek. My bad.

oops our drone crashed into your building

Call CC and complain we got that SNL writer fired

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

I hate trump and his large son so much!!!!

"bullying" is a liberal code word for "showing off your alpha personality"., Bullying is always a good thing. If this man is a leftist, he isn't a bully.

It's about time. Those places have to go

this

this "writer" looks like a cuck anyway

he looks better than him thats for sure.

We live in an age where grown adults publicly slander children they've never met in person but it's okay because they're the children of someone that person doesn't like.

▲▲

No filter, a nigger tier human.

It makes me feel a seething, boiling hatred for these people. It makes me feel like they are inhuman.

Fpbp

what did he mean by this

Seems to be projecting

same. but like said, it will only make it all the more easier to herd them into the gas chamber

He's going to be the wealthy, handsome son of a billionaire former President.

He will struggle to find anyone who WON'T consent.

>Though I don't remember anybody here ever talking about Obama's kids

Guess you weren't here when Sup Forums called the First Family a group of chimps.

>more easier
Beaner detected.

I think we'll have to send you into the gas chambers as well, friendo.

I believe in Free Speech.

But you have to draw the line at pedophiles.

This man called a ten year old child "handsome" and dwelled on his sex life. That's disgusting.

So, I 100% believe in Free Speech, but I also 100% believe Rape Speech is Not Free Speech.

If it's one thing I know, it's that comic book heroes punch rapists in the face. So it's probably fair to not only ban this guy's account, but also punch him in the face.

>Sup Forums = Tumblr

Well they're right. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

>Attacking 10 year olds
Leftists finally found the right adversary for them

but that's a fact

Gr8 b8 m8

Almost like that was exactly what Trump was talking about when he said that women let him grab them by the pussy.

>we see you
>we won
>we're coming for you and we're going to take our time to make it feel just right

Because he's a child and an easy target.

You're talking about liberals here. They aren't know for their courageousness or moral standing.

There is no limit to how low the Left will go. Even now, the Left is happy that their politics murdered over 100 million in the 20th century. They're angry..they'll get in your face...anything for the Free Shit Army!!

The most fucked thing is that he's fucking ten.

Imagine if someone said that about your ten year old son, nephew or cousin etc. You would fucking flatten them. Like Jesus some people have no common decency.

That's funny though.

>Melania vowed to tackle cyberbullying as First Lady
>this was a year ago

Trump is a fucking genius.

It's also a fact that Barron has autism, but that doesn't make it any less distasteful to say it.

>waaaah rape is totally evil guys waaaah i wish hillary had won the election

back to tumblr you stupid feminist cuckold. Jesus christ, it's not rape, it's giving sluts exactly what they're asking for.

no im not a beaner, im just stupid (plus ive been up all night working)

>Pedophiles, Terrorist Sympathizers and literal Marxists

>Decency

Why would you expect it, srsly?

Don't worry, Trump's got the CIA working on his "accident" even as we speak.

source?