ITALIAN HATE THREAD+ Italians aren't even white

Can we please just address the fact that this country is fucking horrible and so are it's people? Like seriously, Fuck Italians. They are pretty much the niggers of Europe. Pizza Niggers.

Especially here in New York City, I mean jesus fucking christ. Italian New Yorkers are some of the most obnoxious, self centered, smelliest, ugliest, and dirty mouthed pieces of shit I've ever met. I can't even believe there is an entire nation filled with them.

I'm sick and tired of Italians, fuck them. They can all fuck off and slurp their spaghetti and beat their children.

Overall, fuck Italy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy–Poland_relations
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/comment-page-3/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3zetSuYRg
itsgoingdown.org/mike-enoch-peinovich-right-stuff/
youtube.com/watch?v=is_BKW6ZuPk
youtube.com/watch?v=xjg5Lqf7yvU
youtube.com/watch?v=67pJg8dsPcs
youtube.com/watch?v=w7VsClCr7T4
youtu.be/VHxlUsB5QvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Etzs3Cc8pxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White = European, or of European descent
We invented the term for our census forms

Fug u

Greaseball American

still whiter than you faggit

You are more niggerish than the italians. Lol Fucking croatfag.

No Italians in America are based, as is their country.

Problem is krautcucks forcing niggers down their throats.

>>Italians aren't even white! Cried the half mexican half nigger

Mexicans were spawned from your shitty Arab rape baby genes. Part of what makes them so shitty if pretty much your fault. Don't you forget that.

Shadilay

sounds like the typical new yorker

I'm visiting Italy now and holy fuck their water is disgusting, they keep their homes heated to like 80F, and their cash economy sucks - credit cards are infinitely better.

Also cover charges for eating and paying for water is degenerate.

Basically the only redeeming part of Italy is the countryside, which I'll admit is pretty comfy.

I never understood why Italians got the short end of the stick. Even Hitler ranked them lower than him, when they conveniently forgot about the fact that, all things considered, Italy is probably Europe's best.

You know, Roman Empire and everything....

This. Fat neckbeards on Sup Forums have no right to say who is white and who isn't. Spaniards and Italians are arguably the least cucked and most based Europeans

Italy is based as fuck you faggot

Italians can afford to be lazy because they are the smartest.

Go look up the IQ rankings Italy is #1 in Europe.

italians need to integrate or gtfo

user, pls.

99% white
USA
60% white
oky nigger

I like Italians, they're bros.

Lots of smart and talented people too, it's a shame they're so poorly organized. Probably because of Roman Catholic jew.

Hey mr. 60%

as the whitest person in this thread i can assure you anytime a american is calling out a european as nonwhite he himself is a nigger or spic.

i mean america is 56% white.
including the millions of old ass white people who dont use Sup Forums
so ages 16-30 i belive is about 40% white.

there is litteraly a 60% chance you are talking to non white subhuman everytime you see a american flag keep this in mind.
to conclude my post america is a shithole and cannot judge anyone on anything
also as a proud aryan man i grant the title of white to italy spain greece but not Romania sorry

Jews or not italians have always been backstabbers.

Some Italian beat the fuck out of your salo?

>italians are not white Xd look mom i posted it again

Not to us though: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy–Poland_relations

>pathological individualism/personalism
>elites fail

Sound a lot like Poland too. I blame Catholicism/jesuit priests

This.

I actually feel sorry for your bad experience with italians, I admit a few of us are assholes but there isn't a perfect nation. I love very much history and particularly European and American history, I love every single European nation but I can safely tell you that Italy is basically the world's best place.
This is not just "nationalism", nor "roman" or "world's best food", I think it's just the italian idea, the atmosphere you breathe and basically the enjoyablity of life. Italy created the western society but stayed divided for centuries while still being the center of the European culture. Don't be so dumb and don't misjudge the Italian nation.

Best food mate

OP got cucked by some guy named DiAldente kek

this

another pizzagate thread,so boring

I'm not from NYC but from the sleepy shitty city of Yonkers which is loaded with Italians.
Have to admit a 50-50 split.
Some are great and the others are in fact as selfish and stupid as niggers.

This thread made me want to order pizza

Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

>ut not Romania sorry

I like Italians.

It's okay Italian friend

America no! Shit like this is why we make it almost impossible for you to get a visa here of any kind

Italians have the highest IQ of any European kek

/thread

Looks a ripoff from kenshiro.
I've watched the serie only twice before I deleted.

Black blood pumping through their hearts.

They're spawned by ancient greeks, normans, north africans, romans, phoenicians, etc... It's arguably the most conquered piece of land in history. Their aggressive nature is more likely attributed their lineage from conquerors and soldiers than from sub-saharan africans.

>greeks, normans, north africans, romans, phoenicians
Like he said.
Niggers.

Fuck off, Italians are based, and so is Italy
Italians New Yorkers are a different breed, but Americans are cunts, brought up with stereotypes from cartoons and unable to put in question their worldview. You're a goddamn cretin

>Can we please just address the fact that this country is fucking horrible and so are it's people? Like seriously, Fuck Italians. They are pretty much the niggers of Europe. Pizza Niggers.
Yes! We're the niggerest of niggers, the craziest of Moors, the Jews behind the Jews. Don't come near us, don't talk to us, don't look our way, don't interact with us in any possible way. And even if you wanted to do any of those you can't, because we don't exist.
Just take all the shitskins and leftists immigrants we send you way and be happy about it too. Remember: "Refugees Welcome".

Now shush, be gone.

I bet you think vikings are niggers too.
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/comment-page-3/

Whiter then Americans by far.

>saying others aren't white
>60%

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3zetSuYRg

Italia is fine they just need to fuck their women more, their domographic are depressing Japan/Germany tier.

>Dr Clyde Winters
If he says it it must be true.
Pic related.

>Americans
>60%
I still don't get this meme

>File: italia irredenta.jpg (34 KB, 1213x658)

I wish it was a meme ameribro you don't deserve to be blacked.

That's the face of american white nationalism.
itsgoingdown.org/mike-enoch-peinovich-right-stuff/

Oy vey I don't accept this form an inferior white gentile cattle boy ! Now if you want to excuse me I have to insert some black guys in some TV programs while rubbing my hands togheter.

>Italians are not white!

Infact we're italians.

>Italians not white
>Okay mate
>Cool story brah
>Tell us more pls

Tony fucked your gf i take it

I know. I just have a thing for natural borders.

US demographics

Norther Italians are white hence they have the old saying Africa begins in Rome.

>ask a ticinese about grigioni
>"fucking traitors and shit, they're not real swiss"
>ask a grigionese about ticino
>"fucking terronis, slavs and shit, they're not real swiss"
>ask any other nigger from a canton north of liechtenstein
>"oh southern cantons, you mean italy 2.0? fucking italians and shit, they're not real swiss"

Italian supremacism is the way forward.

ITALIANI!

Let's sing a song all together.
youtube.com/watch?v=is_BKW6ZuPk

FN is literally run by a british agent.

We have best metal too, 100% italian band

youtube.com/watch?v=xjg5Lqf7yvU

Top kek French swiss are the same
>Nah the Tessin is hardly Swiss, they're a bunch of Italians
>German Swiss ? AH, they're are a bunch of backward mountain German and Austrian
>No no no we aren't influenced by France at all we're the true swiss

Look at all those shitskins! Hahahaha!!

Fleshgod's the real pinnacle of Italian metal IMO. Really captures the nation's classical culture

youtube.com/watch?v=67pJg8dsPcs

Siege Heil my Italian brothers, make Italy great again!

Can't we just gas them and take their gold?

Wow, Sup Forums really brings out the racists doesn't it? Niggers, kikes, that's what I was expecting. I mean, dipshit racists gonna be racists, but trying to say Italians aren't white is just so stupid that only an angry, hate filled loser would try and make that argument.

Did you dumbasses forget who the Romans were? Thousands of years later and people are still trying to be as badass as the ancient italians. Get fucked ya idjits.

>PERFIDA ALBIONE

>not linking FratelloMetallo
youtube.com/watch?v=w7VsClCr7T4

Pic

We'll meet on the Alps. I'll bring the food, you bring the berettas

Shut the fuck up, Tyrone. Don't ever make fun of my pizzabros, you filthy barbarian.

>Did you dumbasses forget who the Romans were?

Nordics, Rome fell because subsaharians were integrated in the military and were took in as slaves/refugees and eventually spent centuries after the fall cosplaying as romans in the H.R.E. which was situated between the river Niger and the river Congo.

Border thread NOW

:(

Romans were french, italians and iberians, though. When nordics inmigrated to Rome, they kilked everyone while taking advantage of the huge crisis it was going through. I guess they later felt bad and thought "we wuz romanz" which lead to the creation of the HRE

You've autism.

Killed* Fuck the Android keyboard

Not an argument

Only the southern part of Italy they have Moorish contribution, and doesn't pass 8% in their autosomal DNA. Same as Portugal and Spain. Stop separating Europeans, you dickhead.

I-Is this g-good papa?

YOU have autism, zingaro

youtu.be/VHxlUsB5QvI

youtu.be/VHxlUsB5QvI way better

B-but muh italian blood makes some BRs white!

6/10 Rigoberto

I loved my nono, fuck you for insulting Italy

shitaly really is a shithole

>Italian-Americans are bad, therefore all Italians are bad!
Also
>Living in immigrant filled, no-guns New York

Italians are some of the most based and least cucked people in Europe.

colored is better

youtube.com/watch?v=Etzs3Cc8pxI

I agree, alot of their IMMIGRANTS in NYC are nothing more than gucci-fuckboi's.

With that said, Italy is based.

Fuck you Italians are awes-
>New York Italians
Oh...