Canada thread

Canada thread.

Let's discuss this wonderful, beautiful country.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/18/kevin-oleary-tory-leadership-arlene-dickinson_n_14256148.html
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/kevin-oleary-is-right-hes-not-donald-trump-and-a-similar-campaign-may-not-work-in-canada
thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2017/01/18/kevin-oleary-points-toward-the-wrong-path-editorial.html
thegunblog.ca/2016/12/27/kevin-oleary-gets-so-much-wrong-about-guns/
ipolitics.ca/2016/12/17/olearys-military-comments-disturbing-otoole-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDPojul0Tk&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the best thing about Canada.

post your weapons for the day of the rakening

I don't know much about O'Leary from a political standpoint, but it seems like he is just trying to ride the Trump wave and get in for the kick of it. I don't want to say he is not a serious candidate, since he JUST entered the race for CPC leader, but so far I don't see anything positive about him except "he is the Canadian Trump."

Fuck off shill, O'Leary is even scarier than Cuckdeau

O'Leary wants to
>increase third world immigration
>take our guns
>cut back on our military
>tells white people to stop whining, because importing third world immigrants is profitable

Bernier is literally the only good candidate.

He's not the Canadian trump, he's a half-mudslime cryptokike who only cares about lining his pockets. Anybody who votes for O'Leary is a fucking moron and deserves to be raped by a feral horde of mohammads.

Any sources for these points?

I meant that that's the image he is going for... that he is the "Trump" of Canada, not that he literally has the same political points.

>a jew is the best thing about canada
They can't be saved then.

>Bernier is literally the only good candidate.
They're both equally bad in terms of foreign policy and trade but at least O'Leary is fucking hilarious and won't let faggots like Wynne and Notley ruin domestic politics for all of us.
Its either O'Leary or we meme 3rd party Sup Forums party of canada to power.

>immigration
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/18/kevin-oleary-tory-leadership-arlene-dickinson_n_14256148.html
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/kevin-oleary-is-right-hes-not-donald-trump-and-a-similar-campaign-may-not-work-in-canada
thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2017/01/18/kevin-oleary-points-toward-the-wrong-path-editorial.html

>guns
thegunblog.ca/2016/12/27/kevin-oleary-gets-so-much-wrong-about-guns/

>military
ipolitics.ca/2016/12/17/olearys-military-comments-disturbing-otoole-says/

Actually the real best choice is to send an email to [email protected] to get in touch with a new, nationalist party I am a part of. Not going to disclose anything on this website itself.

And no, I am not CSIS...

>at least O'Leary is fucking hilarious
Let's all die laughing instead of trying to fix our country.

>turd-worlders can't stop whining about Canada being "cucked"

There is no good candidate in any Canadian political party. O'Leary better wake up and realize Trump won because of his immigration stance. Reality TV antics are only attractive in a candidate with a bold, radical vision. If you're just going to a push a slightly different version of the same globalist consensus then it makes you look like a tool. Right now he's not getting my support.

how do we get rid of trudeau early

>Trump won because of his immigration stance.

No, he didn't. He won because of the economy and jobs. He narrowly won the rust belt because unlike his corporate-owned opponent, he actually directly threatened the companies that were closing up shop in the US.

going in february,whats a good city to immigrate?

Lots of positives

Lots of negatives

By and large we're a bunch of pussies that don't stand up for ourselves, our culture, and our country. We've had a liberal indoctrination in our school systems for so long it will be difficult to turn the tide back to a country founded on logic, reason, and fact.

You think Bernier or any leader from the major parties will fix the country?
Every CPC candidate loves China and free trade, they'll barely cut immigration back to Harper levels which were already high as fuck and they'll fuck over labor markets outside of major cities if they get rid of all inter-provincial regulations, I agree with easing them out but not fully throwing the whole thing out.
Hell even if all trades became Nationalized some fag could abuse the system by working in Saskatchewan and then paying taxes in Alberta or a lower income taxed province and it screws over local government income for necessary services.
More importantly all of them are bottom bitches to every other G20 country and will continue our trade deficits.

>february
>anywhere in Canada

Try again in a few months. But I guess Victoria if you have money and don't want to freeze.

Oops, wrong picture.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Wrong. Look at exit polls. Hillary won people concerned about the economy. Trump won people concerned about immigration.

Lads, I live in Ontario--specifically Toronto. It's a fate worse than death, because I can't be proud of my city OR my province.

>Hillary won people concerned about the economy
But yet she lost all the key industrial states and even fucking lost major blue walls in Michigan and Wisconsin because she wouldn't protect industry there in favor of cucking out to China and Mexico.

Wrong.

You're talking about Republicans who would have voted for Trump no matter what. I'm talking about the people in traditionally blue states.

>cryptokike
what is Trump? O'leary isn't even a kike, his dad was Irish and his mom was a Lebanese Christian.

tfw Ontario fag

Kill yourself. He's a globalist.

A beautiful country indeed, some of the most breath taking landscapes in the entire world. And some rather lovely people too. I still have hope for my Canadabros.

You can be proud of your Province.

Move out East and get a feel for small town Ontario. I am out of Hamilton and have been visiting Stratford a lot recently for work. Wonderful people there.

Get out more. There is tons to be proud of.

Difficult, yes. Impossible, no.

[email protected]

Send an email, get in touch. We are going to bring Canadian nationalism, finally, to this country.

On a lighter note any of you lads gonna be celebrating Robbie Burns Day on Wednesday? Got any whisky on hand to get drunk on fellow leaf and scotbros?

What? No Haggis?
Arrr yee daft lad?

When was the last time that Canada won the Stanley Cup?

having a utilitarianism revolution is the only way to save canada, the alt right isnt a political movement its a sphere on the internet. the conservatives are cucked hard. and the liberals are at their worst ever,

we need new politics, utilitarianism is the only way

Ill probably have some haggis since I havent had it since I was a wee lad but Im curious to see if leafbros here have good taste in the drams.

Pic related is what I'll be having.

shouldnt you be getting raped by turks?

no

pic related is where my mum was born,
she was literally born in the distillery

Thats fucking cool. Ive always wanted to go to Islay.

He is a global invester, not a globalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDPojul0Tk&t=51s

How do you mean?

>you can be proud of your province
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I'd move out east and start paying half a million for hydro every month thanks to McWynnety

I would like to apologize in advance for the existence of our retarded little brother.

there is no existing political philosophy that is free of baggage and history enough to cause change. there is no way conservativism can defeat liberalism when conservativism is about money and liberalism is about feelings. people feel before doing anything

We're an amazing country, don't let the burgers tell you otherwise.

test

hahaha wtf i need the story

What is the diffrence between Canada and USA?
Everyone lives by the border and you got way less freedom and shittier politics.
Otherwise its the same culture and mongrel europeans

correct

I'll start a party.
I'll say anything canadians want yo hear.
They elect me
I sell the whole land mass of canada to China.
Be trillionaire
Laugh at white canadians in Chinese labor camps where they are worked yo death

Whats the difference between Sweden and Norway?

all that needs to be said

>Everyone lives by the border

I'm surprised someone from a northern country like Sweden could be so dense.

Diffrent people.