Why would I work when welfare is an option?

Why would I work when welfare is an option?

I can't wait for UBI, personally.

Weakling. Stay on your Isalnd.

self-realization?

Its less hassle ime to work part time, than it is to sign on the dole.

You don't have to deal with jobcentre wanker employees and junkies,pissheads and other weirdos who are on the dole for life.

What are you a nigger?

Because it's your responsibility as a white man to drive civilisation forwards.
What are you, a nigger?

>it's the responsility for the white man to drive civilization forward while getting cucked out of existence

Yeah nah, if the future is truly brown perhaps they should work for it.

People only work because they have to. No one in their "right mind" bust their ass because they're patriotic.

Self-dignity mostly.

But you cannot blame a person for choosing to do so. Western govts have made it blatantly clear that if you want to drop out from society, you wont face the consequences.

For some that is true, that's why we need to make welfare like unemployment. You don't pay in, we don't pay out.

To move past the Universal Basic Income and gain some luxuries in life, perhaps even attract a hotter woman.

Pick that particular bone with race trators and women. Only the white MAN is capable of driving civilisation forward. Women regress and darkies just fall apart.

this is why you cant blame blacks for lazy nigs. the goverment is giving them the option to be. its the goverments fault really

Because welfare is the consolation for not having a life

>ID: bF benIS

Kek.

I do, but I have to be in this public housing ghetto, nogunz either.

Well then they can work.

striving to be poor is silly. I just dropped 24k on a new bmw 1200gsa and can't wait for snow to melt.

Smart choice

You won't get shit if you're a bachelor at home with mommy. People can collect unemployment and food stamps because they have dependents and don't work enough hours so the givernment supplements them. If you weren't a roleplaying faggot with 1 post in thread you would know this.

Because welfare is socially crippling. A job provides social structure, and a healthy one at that. Welfare bros usually hang out with other welfare bros and the social climate is littered with drugs and alcohol or other antisocial lifestyle. Like no girl friend potential kids, potential home ownership etc... and if you arent involved socially with other scum bags then you become a isolated shudin that loses all ability to socialize at the most simple degree ie. Autism. Take it from me. A good job is one of the most healthy things a man can have. Both socially and financially.

Good Goy.

>Because it's your responsibility as a white man to drive civilisation forwards.

Civilization isn't providing the necessary incentives for me to want to work.

:D :D :D :D

Because welfare is fucking difficult to get. Form, after form, after form. You have to meet very specific requirements in order to be eligible, and even then, you're not guaranteed to get it.

Because the British economy might not be the same after Brexit and the experience you get from work might justify your usefulness, which will, in turn, justify you getting paid in darker days when people will not afford to give money for free anymore. At home you won't do anything better.

Welfare is easier to get in the UK.