New HWNDU thread, come get brainwashed and cause Shiba Badoof to break his Monarch Mind control programming

New HWNDU thread, come get brainwashed and cause Shiba Badoof to break his Monarch Mind control programming

hewillnotdivide.us/

Link

Shia is on scene now and Bogposter is returning later in the day with a group of Russian Hackers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
youtube.com/watch?v=EMB1EOnUwX8
youtube.com/watch?v=y8RoUgSE7so
youtube.com/watch?v=_8SKgONJAdY
mmdks.com/8ijr
youtube.com/watch?v=mWZ2Zsjnxyw
youtube.com/watch?v=EbzeZTW4GYE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bag user will be back also

What made the mods stop deleting these threads? Not that I'm complaining but wanna know

So everyone knows about the Shia Labeouf social experiment. What if we post all over Craigslist and Facebook offers from attractive women looking to suck dick? All people have to do to get their dicks sucked is walk up to a camera at the address provided, lean in close, and say "I'm ready, suck me dry" and they'll be approached by a gorgeous woman who will proceed to suck their dick.

We could have false advertisers saying holy shit I just got the best blowjob of my life this is amazing.

You'd probably have a ton of NEETS and pakis and spics showing up, since they probably don't keep up with shit like this.

Some user go there and play this song pls

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg

STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS WE ARE BEING DIVIDED

LETS JUST HAVE ONE /HWNDU/

backlash from the back of this dick mushroom stamping them

But this is so memeable

>Sup Forumsack stormtrooper turns up
Whats going on here? BY THE EMPEROR!
youtube.com/watch?v=EMB1EOnUwX8

>Sup Forumsack Jew shows up
HOLY SHIT GOY FOUND A PENNY
youtube.com/watch?v=y8RoUgSE7so

>Sup Forumsack Arab turns up
Allu Akbar convert infidel
youtube.com/watch?v=_8SKgONJAdY

But I'm personally hoping an equal number of Sup Forumsacks show up and theres a Zulu style sing off!

Will OG Astoria and Friends be back? That shit was fucking amazing, they weren't even pol, just dropping red pills like maniacs.

the mod doing it went to sleep.

>I'm ready, suck me dry

Fuck this, I'm ordering them food. Hopefully they've got cash.

Anyone got the addy for this spot?

somebody did this this morning. a creepy looking neckbeard pervert showed up and showed the craigslist ad to some 7/10 chanting "he will not divide us", and some awkwardness ensued. he then left for a bit, and came back and started trying to argue about trump.

I made the last three when Sup Forums arrived on scene and then someone else made a thread

fuck they are dividing us

HWNDU DINDU NUFFIN

Tony was fucking based.

im wondering the same. seems like the same stupid shit that's been on this board forever

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

is there a video link for this?

>i love women, i don't advocate violence against women, do you want me to go get some woman to beat your ass?

Daily reminder :

March of the #PARASITEGENDER - the biggest accumulation of fascist parasites that year
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Women - no culture, not civilised, no honesty, no intelligence, no responsibilities, just lies, falsehood and hate and pure, unhinged parasitism. Women are more animals than humans .... honestly. Man im happy, not to be part of the degenerated part of mankind, the utterly useless, the parasitical, the scumlike, the destructive and evil, the ever negative, the ever burden, the ever retarded, aka females. I am a man and more proud and happy and thankfull than ever about being part of the humane gender, the good half of humanity......

Bike nig is back

Blackman BMX is back.

Sweep sidewalk please.

Can someone hammer that camera to oblivion?

Leaf, you're going to go hoarse in about 5 minutes screaming like a retard.

That's not how you chant.

you can stay at my place sleepy syrup jew

Is there a right wing death squad stream up?

You Can Stay at My Place Sleepy Syryp Jew

L0L

youtube.com/watch?v=mWZ2Zsjnxyw

youtube.com/watch?v=EbzeZTW4GYE&feature=youtu.be

What is the reason for this? Why stand there like a retard doing absolutely nothing?
What purpose does this serve other than our entertainent?

Fuck, they really are the cattle that deserves to be ruled

Get the cattle prods

>You don't want me to get physical SWEET HAWT!

Someone should go and play Hava Nagila or Hatikvah.

437 days later still doing it
Shia lost all money and just lives there now

Dialy Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Dialy reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Dialy reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

dialy reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , there were protestors in front planet ping pong and no one was covering that , you are being fool like a dumb animal \pol\ , just put a MIRROR IN FRONT AOF A MONKEY and the monkey will do .

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PIZZA .

genius

Thanks. anyone see if PladChad came back for more dancing last night? I turned it off shortly after based ny guy confronted that blond jew monster

you must be extremely fucking retarded to have this happen..

I'm not even surprised

You can stay at my place sleepy syrup jew

OH SHIT IT'S ALLAHU AKBAR

That is a fucking terrible build lmfao. t. spent way too much time on this game

LEAF BREAKING IT DOWN FOR THE GIRLS AND SHIA

you can stay at my place sleepy syrup jew

Feminem

keking crew pls come back

I don't give a fuck about being 'doxxed'. It serves my best interest as an artist/musician. It's part of the plan. So, I will troll as much as I have time for. I don't give a fuck about these people. The key is to do NOTHING illegal. I was there earlier with a Bognadoff picture.

Kek, libshits BTFO by real Astoria.

I want to see a bunch of anons dress up as Bane, CIA and his men and do a live action recreation of the plane scene behind Shia and the gang.

BUT I WANT PUCCIE.

Plz go back to /x/ pasta baiter

has the hyde already gone there?

kekitus maximus

You Can Stay at My Place Sleepy Syrup Jew

Meant for

again, I'd love to see this and I'd pay money for it, but nobody is stepping up

unreal

how many people live in queens? and nobody there posts here? I don't believe it

gramnbsrgjksdfifghdlsjgk slgcjkgjdklcjgcxjlST

HEY

NEW PLAN
>go to hwndu
>present laboof with some shitty script
>tell him you're a writer
>if he denies you then do some acting for him
>be desperate
>tell him you're also a struggling actor
>make it as transparent as fuck that you're trying to use him to get your foot in the door of hollywood
>make this entire thing about his celebrity and his celebrity connections
>turn his "art piece" into a hollywood dicksucking contest
>shouting 1488 was yesterday
>devolve the "art" into a social-climber-festival
>be cringey as fuck

what are they looking at?

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

HE WILL KNOT THE VITUS

HE WILL COME INSIDE US

HE WILL FUCK MY ANUS

ya'll need more of this.

i didnt know i wanted to see this until you mentioned it

YEH YEH

PLS somebody get rid of this leaf ffs

>shia is the whitest guy there

kek

Isn't this tho like praying?
Saying same thing over and over again.

Shia is actually based as fuck..
hear me out.

>bloke is rich but loves the everyday mans life
>given pol our own 24/7 live media channel to shit post and redpill ppl.
>tricked liberals into going in front of camera and acting retarded in front of a wall while us anons are busy working and shit.

Dare I say Is Shia /ourguy/

UNCOMMON

RARE
A
R
E

>a fucking highschooler

RARE

Post your music/art to be judged for degeneracy

no but really i want to listen to it

That was fucking awesome

REMEMBER THERE WILL NO KARMA DEBT ON US, THIS IS THE UNIVERSE RETRIEVING THE KARMA LIBTARDS HAVE CONFISCATED NOTHING MORE

WE GET GREEN KARMA FOR THIS

I fell asleep when it was just the jumping mustache man, his 2 pals, and the glasses cuck.
Did anything else noteworthy happen last night?

You Can Stay At My Place Sleepy Syrup Jew

where did the leaf blow off to?

He is a meme machine

You know it. Shia, Hero of the People

Anything funny happen last night? Did the mad lads come back?

>SHIA IN CHARGE OF HOLDING THE BEAT

is that tree /ourtree/ ?

Can't have memes without a sacrifice.

Shia will slip back into obscurity after this.

He made my day last night. He was just some random pro Trump old school New Yorker who knows nothing about Sup Forums and just starts red pilling the camera.

Looks like I missed a lot last night, any archive/highlights?

When is Shia going to change clothes?

/ourdog/ tying up the muslim

Someone with a car and loud music drive next to them and play it.

4 years.

Just got on since last night, what happened to the feed? I can hear, but can not see.

You missed so much fucken fun.. was epic

PEE POO COCKS VAGINAS