Convert

Let us convert the heathen pony lovers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayagriva
youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but how does one win over an autist who encompasses the entire spectrum?

i have had at least three dubs today
all of them were about pony uniting with kek to destroy the shill once and for all
with the only thing that matters
gets

Praise

All I GETS I saw today was also from pony posts

Where is the Sup Forums memeball to document this event?

All the shills have fucked off

Amen

Truly magical. I'll cherish this always, as a reminder of our time together, Sup Forums

Why has our union not generated more OC? I want some /mlp/-tan and Sup Forums-tan shemnamnigans

wow nice photoshop skills friend

Thank you

Photoshop a crusader riding a pony someone do it now!
Deus Vult!

What is this, /s4s/?

/mlp/ is already red pilled

however they are degenerate

They only hold onto their horse idols out of despair.
Once they see that they are not living dead then they will come around to our point of view.
If they really love horses that much, then they can harass the jap about getting their board back, otherwise they are going to be lurking on page 8 forever.

/mlp/ seems to be taking to the merge a lot better than Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayagriva

>He is worshipped as the God of knowledge and wisdom, with a human body and a horse's head, brilliant white in color, with white garments and seated on a white lotus. Symbolically, the story represents the triumph of pure knowledge, guided by the hand of God, over the demonic forces of passion and darkness.

This is the new God of /mlpol/

I'll watch some MLP material and see what it's all about and in return I invite you to watch some Sup Forums materiel to see what we're all about.

Get comfy and start with THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY

Remember to check all digits!

Here's my shitty shop

Good. If they see no problem with it, then they can adjust. If we see a problem with it, we will continue to bitch and moan until our 'half' of the board predominates. We already do by numbers alone :DDDDDDDDD

Only problem is fag mods shutting down thredas XDD

>convert
We were always here. /mlpol/ was always a thing, you were just too blue pilled to realize it.

Then you get that this is another little faggot trick to suffocate Sup Forums that has backfired again.

When the casey mods realise that they're adding fuel to the fire, you'll get your horse fancy board back.

Saved
Have a pepe

The fire rises

Thank you brother