Is there any European city worse than London?

Seriously. I've been here only for 2 days but it was absolutely disgusting. The buildings are pretty great if you don't count in the (((modern architecture))) but the 'people'.

I've only been in the center and Whites are probably 50%. The rest is Niggers, Poo in Loo's, Paki's, Chinks and Spics.

Even Amsterdam is not as bad as this city.

Other urls found in this thread:

atkearney.com/research-studies/global-cities-index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares

London is the capital of the world and you're suprised it is filled with foreigners.

Paris/Berlin, but yeah it's pretty awful. Thankfully it acts as a decent containment center for all the filth.

/thread

We don't have any spics

At least the amount of Dutch cunts is low.

tbf Paris is a lot worse mate, Paris will be a proper shithole within the next 20 years the way things are going.

>20 years

>London is the capital of the world

It's the capital of a little island off the coast of western Europe. No more, no less.

Berlin is the ultimate shithole

Even supposedly "nice" cities in England like St Albans, Brighton, etc are dogshit.
Nothing to do with blacks.

Malmö

muh west germoney

It's actually a pretty nice place, in spite of everything you've heard.

I thought Britbongers were pretty great at keeping the vermin out of touristy spots thought.

It's infested with French people though, which was disapointing.

wow

>I've only been in the center for 2 days
And during that time you were just one more of the outsiders diversifying the place
Fuck tourists

I don't see stockholm in here, what was the point of giving your capital to the pakis?

atkearney.com/research-studies/global-cities-index

America is the world

Oxford street is a horrible shithole. A sea of niqabs and gross foriegns. Maybe the better tourists visit place with actual cultural value while the bad ones congregate in the shopping centres.

I refuse to believe your image is london, OP.
There's too many white nazis walking around in it

Yeah, Paris

It's literally a shithole.

We didn't visit it.

Paris shopping centre is terrible as well, mudslims and tziganes.

The inside of the museums are free from that filth.

>I don't see stockholm in here, what was the point of giving your capital to the pakis?

Stockholm is actually just the capital of Sweden (and "the Nordic sphere" at its most arrogant of times), and nobody ever claimed otherwise.

Plus, it's a really nice city, full of white people who don't behave like animals. Unlike London, which is full of pakis. Even the worst peripheral parts of Stockholm don't even approach the nastiness of London.

Paris is just as bad.

Brussels is slowly trying to get there.

Berlin and Paris

Yes, San Francisco

>Paris will be a proper shithole within the next 20 years
it has always been a shithole, always.
Texts from the 17th century already described it as a dangerous, dirty, crowded crime-ridden city. It only has a good reputation because of the 20 years of calm it had after the Haussmannian rebuild was done, and because american GI discovered it after going through hell and thought it was the most beautiful place in the world and burgers have been romanticizing it ever since.

I've been living in Newcastle for half a year and people told me beforehand what a nice and clean city it was. I enjoyed my time there, but it was the worst shithole I have ever been to. Never seen so many Islamic vegetable stores and burkas. The streets were littered with trash and the local brits were the most degenerated people I've ever met. Not even trying to insult anyone, just the truth

m8, that's a Norwegian.

Now you're just making excuses m8.

You're all the same faggots to me.

testu

London is shit, Manchester is the new-age Bastion of England

>London is the capital of the world
fucking kek

You probably can hand it over to London, in Germany its between Cologne and Berlin probably, Gays Kikes and Shitskins everywhere

emplying you'd rather want Niggers, Poo in Loo's, Paki's, Chinks and Spics

Visit Brighton
You're in for a surprise (in a bad way)

Covent Garden is much better and much whiter.

Kek

>literally colonise India, China, Africa
>Muh capital is now 50% non white
Kek works in mysterious ways

Paris is a lot worse than London, I've been to Amsterdam a lot and it's slightly less bad, but yeah none of them are good anymore.

Still whiter than your average American city.

A shithole nonetheless.

Come to Glasgow my friend, see true degeneracy.

Paris and Köln

Except it's right next to Liverpool so it's disqualified automatically

Hey Bongs, did the EU and your government ever end up moving those kebab to those small rural island villages right off the main island?
Iirc an user who lived there said they wanted to force 700 kebab on his small village of like 120