youtu.be/fQMbV--es3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
youtube.com/watch?v=fQMbV--es3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based.

Based

/ourguy/

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

stupid leaf steals bait from smart australian - many such cases

>wearing the american flag in a haphazardly tied way around your body

fucking heresy

this cat from NYC was great too

youtu.be/fQMbV--es3Q

>willingly living among niggers and kikes
>not retarded

>being a rural and suburban retard
>not retarded

"If you do that again, you're gonna get your ass kicked. In front of your girlfriend."

based

FUCKING BASED.

'political correctness IS A DISEASE'

>big joe
>i can see why
based

>living anywhere in Canada
>not retarded

>c74

I don't know why our guys even bother arguing with these people, they are fucked in the head.

nothing with get through to them.

this
sad but true

>city people being Trump supporters
>fucking leaf tries to say city people didn't vote for Trump
fucking leaf BTFO

Based dude makes a slew of unrefuteable points.

the fucking redpills are too real
jesus christ this nigga is just passing them out

Good thing he's bald or they'd light him on fire.

i like how every one starts to shut up towards the end of the video because they can't argue with him
>btfo

No one living in a city supports Trump unless they are paid.

Based

>youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
kek.
this guys knows whats up.
and big joe.

Sad!

Am I the only one who hates watching these videos no matter how based the Trump supporter is?

Seeing crowds of furious idiots up close and having to listen to their screaming gets me mad as hell.

Muh Russians

This. People should know -a lot- of these folks are just paid actors by soros and that sharia woman

nothing you say will get through them. some of them are dragged by friends/family but it doesn't matter. these people are paid. they wouldn't do their jobs correctly if they reasoned with you.

also fuck antifa

a fucking legend

based black man
big joe knows whats up

>that woman's hair
fucking disgusting, jesus

he's a big joe

Isn't there some hope that his message will get through to at least one or two? It's not like he was spouting Sup Forums memes.

uu
uu

people wake up,
be smart
use your head

--Big Joe

interviewer having a good time, my sides
>I'm gonna get a raise for this

Sure, any message will stick once it's spreading.
Remember how Trump is a sexist just because he said being rich makes women willing to grab them by the pussy?
It's still being marketed as Trump sexually assaulting someone.

God damn. Big Joe goin off, all the protesters can't help but to look and listen.

wake up people, wake up!
think for yourself!
be smart!

The best part is how fucking tall he is and just towers over all of them, its amazing

BIG JOE and C74 are the heroes leading us into 2017

Based Big Joe

twee keer twee

heer kek doet het goed

because of you people, Trump supporters were afraid to speak up. And you know what? if you continue to do what you are doing you are going to divide this country. There will be martial law because of you.

your friends, your family, were afraid to speak up and voice their support of trump because of you people who believe anything the press tells you, and burn down buildings, starbucks, mcdonals, and limos.

But they still supported trump. And they showed their support in the voting booths, where it mattered. and thats what you people still dont undestand.

You gotta think. Think for yourself. Stop following what the media tells you

Lol true
True
True

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

zeldzame grootvader als eerbetoon

The cucks must be terrified that the brothers are waking up.

Definitely based, would have a beer with.

>tfw a manlet and will never command attention like based joe

But that's left winged media spreading that message, however I do see what you're getting at. It's just a pity that they use buzzwords on anyone who disagrees, like the black fellow in that video.

Based as well.

Exactly, like Obama was your president. Yea, he kinda was...

Big Joe is the leader of the alt right

BIG JOEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's Him!

Damn, he started dropping some redpills on those beta cucks halfway through.

That was beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQMbV--es3Q
another one, different supporter
I'm getting 80s vibes man

Love to see someone try to sucker punch big joe, they would try and he run them down and Predator their cuk ass.

Your guys language is so cute looking :3

I wish all black people were like him

He is a shepherd. Second coming when

>sheeps around him
>the bicycle is his crook to guide the sheep
pottery

Good, today is the day Sup Forums learns it is NOT about skincolor, but about behavior.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
wew

well, that's not gonna happen, but yeah

Honestly Black people dont really like the Dems that much because of their social stances.

Thats why they have abysmmal turn out except for Barrack.

And to defend the nogs if the first white dude was running for president even if he was a complete asshole Id vote for him.

Vocal minority are stormfags, most hate idealogy not the person.

Never changed leaf.

Based Coach

een held

>8 years of Bush being a fuck up
>if anyone said the shit "THIS IS MERCA! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!"
>8 years of Obama recovering from Dubyas fuck ups
>"that muslim kenyan aint MY president!"
>he kinda is
>"nu huh he is like a muslim n shit."
>Couple of days as Trump as President all while fucking over middle class people. you know all those people in the rust belt that are living paycheck to paycheck barely keeping their house from going under? yea within the first hour of taking office he fucked them hard. on top of that he replaced natural "swamp" scum with industrial waste.
>this huxster is not my president.
>YEA HE IS!

>Those people that grow all the food, mine all the coal, produce all the steel, make literally everything but fucking computer code instead of just being a hub for services are complete idiots who should be ignored

That's about what I expect from Canada. You are stating that the people who literally make a country sustainable are idiots who should be ignored while the fluff sector that could be utterly decimated tomorrow and not effect the sustainability of a nation (its natural resource generation, major production, agriculture, etc) is more important.

>I'll fock yo op

Shit, this guy is seriously red pilled

Big Joe deserves Sup Forums's help. We should reach out to him.

They don't want this to trend.

What is this autistic rambling?

Fuck next time I'm in LA for business I'm going to track this man down and buy him a beer, cunts a legend

It's bait user. Don't respond seriously

make it so

>8 years of Obama fixing Bush

It was 8 years of Bush fixing Clinton's fuck-ups.

>Let Osama Bin Laden go after having him in custody
>Implemented NAFTA
>Brought tougher crimes for drug offenses
>Introduced the whole 3 strikes your out concept
>Teamed up with Carter to force banks to give out loans to people for houses they couldn't afford starting the housing bubble that crashed the economy like a mother fucker
>Took credit for being a wonderful job creator and earning money during his time when a major tech boom caused that to happen as well as the internet bubble

Hell, I remember Bush and other Republicans actually pointing out how the housing market was about to crash and fuck the economy six ways from Sunday when he was in power and they asked the Dems for help in preventing the thing from going tits up in some way. They were called racists for trying to keep niggers and spics from owning homes and we were told Freddie and Fannie were a-okay with the Republicans just doing typical fear mongering by the Dems.

I wasn't a fan of Bush at all. The patriot act and other shit were gross misuses of power, but he did get a metric ton of shit thrown on his lap that was literally Clinton and Dems fault but they dodged that bullet like they were in the fucking matrix with the way the left leaning media absolutely slammed the current administration at the time as if they were the sole reason things went to shit.

The crazy shit is, Bush fixed the bullshit. It was starting to ease up on his way out of the office after dealing with it for basically his whole term, then Obama came in right when growth was starting and acted like 'I did all this shit.'

This is literally a meme pushed by the main stream meteor

WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING DUMB

Yeah, and smart. Respect.

I mean be may not be the most eloquent speaker, but under pressure a lot of folks aren't.

But he keeps speaking, doesn't let anyone intimidate him.

In fact, I bet if he'd been white they'd have started a gay chant at him or just yelled "racist"

But when confronted with a red pilled black they all get quiet and afraid.

IQ-wise they're middling, with very few retards or geniuses. The problem is their social-ostracism, anti-conflict and empathy are stronger.

Get Big Joe a bigger bike.

Its still about skin color, even if he is an outlier of the norm for a black man (although it doesn't sound like it) and he has the right idea and he sounds like a cool guy he nonetheless he shouldn't be allowed to propogate.
For what its worth I hope he has a happy, sterilized life.

big joe for prez 2024

He had prolly just stolen that bike.

Unpopular opinion, but blacks aren't really a demographic threat in this country. They've been hovering around 10-13% since forever.

Mestizos/Mexicans/Latinos/whatever you want to call them are the threat.

If Big Joe has some little niglets and raises them red pilled, I'd rather deal with that litter growing up that Jose and Paco bringing in 32 beaner kids.

He's fucking Doc Louis, thats why he said "They call me Big Joe"

Women constantly need validation. It's in their nature to always want to align with what is expected of them. So if they don't have a father or husband who can reassure them they'll look to the (((media))) to be told what they should think and feel.

My wife constantly worries about disagreeing with what people say on tv and social media. She knows it's bullshit and doesn't share their ideas and can argue about why she thinks they're wrong. But like all women she starts questioning herself when the media tells her that what she thinks and feels is wrong.

Women will make correct decisions if they have the support of a confident man.

So be a man Sven.

Why do they always whine while tapping their ears?

Don't they have self awareness of how stupid they look?

Today's the day you learn what statistics are.

I didn't mention that their race is taking over but I don't believe it should remain at 10-13%. I also didn't mention that similar methods should be undertaken to reduce other subraces, ie. jose and paco.