WOMEN'S MARCH

this shit boils my nuggets.

there's a fucking sign on the bin.

yeah let's march! for our rights!

but first, let's get starbucks, put on our victoria's secret beanies and ugg boots, and clog up the streets! let's put people down because it's the quickest response to an actually intellectual, thought-provoking statement! let's light someone's hair on fire because they don't have the same views as us!!! sharia law is like, so progressive, and all muslims are peaceful. they are just misunderstood. YASS QUEEN SLAYYYY WOMYN'S RIGHTS WOMYN POWER NOT MY PRESIDENT THIS PUSSY GRABS BACK MY BODY MY CHOICE SHARIA FOR AMERICA COMMUNISM IS THE ONLY WAY

All those starcucks cups...disgusting

Bitches just like complaining, even if they don't understand what they are complaining about. They are perpetual children.

>hate women and minorities
>why are these women protesting so much? why dont they just shut up and accept that we hate them?
duhh durrr

(You)

they'll defend this and say the act of leaving that shit there is in itself a protest.

yeah that's exactly what i'm saying, jiffy lube.

(You)

>let's protest about non-existents, insult everyone who even slightly disagrees with our groupthink, and occasionally inflict physical harm
>wtf why is everyone oppressing us and hating us, why can't they just accept our hate speech?
duhh durrr

I can't help but feel like I'm watching a huge self help group whenever I see women protesting.
We stronk!
We independent!
*clapping eachother on the back for having a, vagina*

>whining about hate speech on a board for actual nazis
you guys are full of shit

But I drive a Prius, take dumps in National Parks and protest pipelines so I'm more environmentally friendly than you

>your hate speech is hate speech because i'm offended by it
>my hate speech isn't hate speech because... diversity?
you guys are full of shit too

back to the catalog with you, lady. go march for your rights somewhere

Perfect

exactly what rights do men have that women dont?

I have many lots of big, scary guns, that makes me better than you.

Prostate and testicular cancer check ups.

I am more surprised about the fact, how these women had no fucking problem with 8 years of war, which in return lead to probably thousands of rape and murder cases in the middle east, thanks to obongo and his "rebels".

kek

>tfw got starbucks gift cards for xmas and dont want to support them

Sigh. I guess the money is already on their side of the street.

Sell it to someone for the same value and get the cash instead

He wus good president he dindu nuffin wrong u bigot

>We were strangers in Egypt

What did they mean by this?

>trashcan full of starbucks cups

lmao fucking liberals I swear

that's how fucking sheltered we are in america when it comes to reports of the war, what happens in the world. white, middle class women don't give a shit. as long as there's a starbucks nearby, they're good.

they all think hatred of sharia law is so bad. that's how delusional they are. yes, sure, it's just an interpretation, but no one's complaining about the sharia law from countrys that DON'T throw gays off rooftops and wrap their women up in robes.

1. Order Coffee (preferably the largest)
2. Pay with gift card
3. "Drop" coffee on "accident"
4. ?????
5. Profit!

that amount of starbucks jesus

It really is a sign of the times when the most privileged people in the whole world can march in protest of how they don't have enough privilege. I am honestly afraid of what awaits us 50 years from now.

Really showing solidarity with the environment there.

Disgusting.

If you don't have anything more pressing to do today, it'd be good optics to put on your maga hat, grab some gloves and trash bags, and police that pile up a bit.

> implying other protests are being scutinized for the trash the participants leave in trash cans.
> also implying that other protesters always take their signs back home and put it into a gold frame.
> furthermore implying going to Starbucks sets women apart

Go find a real issue.

you mad?

it's men that have to clean it up so it's ok

fuck the patriarchy

Giftcard means they were supported already, do what the other user said and sell it to some vapid skank who visits starcucks already, this way a loyal customer who would've spent the money anyway pays with your shame.

The grocery stores where I live have a machine that buys gift cards for cash. Probably get raped but it's better than $0.

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously?

Don't forget they are anticapitalist.

"but but my Starbucks"

leftists shit up the place no matter where they go