SHIT

SHIT
HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting how not-white culture can be co-opted (or, appropriated as they like) but redpill cannot. Really makes you think.

Heh, looks like a phrase you've been using was created by two cross dressing faggots, tough luck you frickin Nazi!

Are Nazi's known for their hatred towards 'trans women'?

Ummm.... like, could you not deadname xem? Xey left that life behind and it's really triggering to bring that up now.

They stole the script from some goy and adapted, dumbed down it and americanized it.
And they became degenerate later on.

Uh what? The Wachowski brothers are trannies?

sorry user

I don't think they existed at the same time.

wait let me check that
>Lili Elbe was the first known recipient of male-to-female sex reassignment surgery, in Germany in 1930.

oh, nevermind

Funny how the quality of their movies decays on their path to degeneracy

>Germany in 1930.
weimar republic

After it turned out that the first matrix movie was a complete fluke and that they can't write for shit they had to stay relevant somehow

>this somehow makes the term lose its meaning

They actually stole the idea from a comic book called the invisibles. Theres even a character who looks EXACTLY like morpheus

yeah, I was saying that they did exist at the same time. whether the Nazis hated them is probable since homos were.

By two men, then they gave into their mental illnesses and everything has been shit since.

They transitioned like 2 years ago...did they finally swallow the final redpill?

Mencius called the first Matrix "accidental genius" and thats kind of hard to debate considering parts 2 and 3

>they dont THINK they are women. They ARE women
>call them "trans" women instead of just women to remind us they are marginalized

>The Matrix
>based on The Cave allegory
>oh wow but so future and bullets

>Implying Plato was trans

They knew they were men at the time.

>missing the point
nobody is saying you can't use it, the implied definition is still the same
its just very very ironic

>trying to cure their mental illness = giving into it

what

wtf I love trannys now

The redpill is actually from a song the trannies stole the idea.

That doesn't change the definition though. It doesn't matter who wrote it. It could've been written by two lesbian Samoan midgets.

May God have mercy on this earth

Not nearly so ironic as libs trying to defend feminism and Islam at the same time lmao

>the matrix was written by two trans women

>David Bowie used to be alive, now he's dead
>That means he was always dead

Wow haven't heard about the invisibles for years...

rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/

This sounds like irrelevant deflection

Your whole point is irrelevant

bad analogy written by a retarded nordcuck
the matrix was written by two people who have sex identity issues or whatever the fuck they're calling it now
david bowie was someone who was going to die

>(((Schneider)))
Creators of The Matrix are men, were men at the time of the filming of the movies, and are still men today, no matter their delusions on being """women""".

My post was about the tweet that this thread was about, its the definition of relevant. Keep up.

they aren't "trans" they're women
fucking bigot

someone's sexual identity does not reflect the quality of their work

Origin of an idea is irrelevant to its content u nasty bigot

I thought red pill was from Total Recall...?

But they weren't trannies at the time they made it. So basically he's a fucking retard

>Origin of an idea is irrelevant to its content

Citation needed.

They didn't have to deal with that shit back then

The Matrix was a ripoff of a much more complex and weird comic called the Invisibles desu

THATS RAAAAACIIIIIST

Wait it was a Matrix reference?
For some reason I though it was from total recall

Also what about Gödel, Escher, Bach?

Does the Matrix own the concept now?

>trying to cure their mental illness = giving into it
>curing schizophrenia by listening to the voices that tell you to kill
wewlad

Red pill comes form Total Recall. Also The Matrix is strangely similar to Dark City.

OH MY GOD DAVID BOWIE IS A ZOMBIE

No, they seemed pretty normal before going batshit insane a decade later

Would have made The Matrix honestly more interesting

It's historical revisionism, retard.
Put a gun in your mouth and ill pretend that you never existed.

the mentally ill deserve pity

That's why we shouldn't kill all white men, but we should use them as docile eunuch servants instead

So? The authors have a mental illness, it doesn't mean they can't write good stuff. And also, the Nazis weren't known for their hatred towards lgbt.
Geez, the lefties are stupid

IT'S ALL OVER
>CANCEL THE PRESIDENCY
IT'S ALL OVER
>CANCEL THE PRESIDENCY
IT'S ALL OVER
>CANCEL THE PRESIDENCY
IT'S ALL OVER
>CANCEL THE PRESIDENCY

>frickin Nazi!

Leftists STILL don't understand the nature of memes.

Once you give a birth to one, it is no longer in your control. The context and the message warps due to unforseeable and unaccountable external factors. Could Matt Furie ever anticipate that a harmless froglike character from his comic would morph into a literal ancient egyptian god of chaos? Could Nolan anticipate that one hilariously bad dialogue sequence would create such an echo that it would crash an airplane with no survivors? Chaos magick is real. And you can't put a label or a copyright on it.

That's why those people will lose and we will win.

Richard Spencer did say that he isn't a neo-nazi and that they hate him. One of the reasons they hate him is for being okay with gays and trannies.

Bowie was always a skeleton secretly. If you want proof just check his grave.

I want to remind people who use words that Hilter, also, used words.

You're literally Hitler.

Lmao this. I'm sure schizophrenic ppl's "schizo dysphoria" goes down when they listen to the voices, just like trannies with """"gender dysphoria""""

Tfw they couldn't even quote the dead Kennedy's properly. I wonder what Biafra would think of these mongs misuse of his song

sauce?

Isn't Red Pill from a Phillip K Dick novel?

>implying the concept of a pill which allows you to perceive reality as it truly is can be credited only to two fags
I guess the idea of the word "nigger" only belongs to white racists and not blacks (as a term of endearment)

Nigger.

Morpheus who gave Neo the red pill was also black and Neo had to wake up and fight for the last human bastion called Zion.

(((Notice))) anything wrong with this?

He is wrong though. It was written by 2 M2F-trans-MEN.

Trans women refers to F2M-trans-women.

Trans-ing does not actually change your gender.

>No, they seemed pretty normal before going batshit insane a decade later

People mask mental illness all the time. Its very silly to think one day they randomly decided they didn't feel like they were born with the right genitals to such an extreme that they quickly went forward with sex reassignment surgery.

I'm speaking for myself here but I'd need a very long time span of feeling depressed and ill fitting before I considered inverting my dick.

I thought it was based off of They Live? Which is why Neo wears sunglasses and why there are so many Christ references.

Holy fuck

You keep saying that you arent a faggot, that doesnt change the fact that you are a massive one.

It's autistic as fuck to use "redpill" IRL anyway.

>They stole the script from some goy and adapted, dumbed down it and americanized it.

Source please?

This always confuses me

>the matrix was written by two people who have sex identity issues or whatever the fuck they're calling it now

Did they have sex identity issues when they made the movie?

If a perfectly healthy man wins a marathon and two decades later loses his leg, did a cripple win a marathon?

Actually it was written by men who somehow later """"decided"""" that they're women.

By that logic does Bruce Jenner's accomplishments in the Olympics not count since he was a woman competing in the Male's Olympic games?

>Funny how their only good movie came out before they became retarded

They weren't trans women when the Matrix was written.

No, they were always degenerates, but they were afraid to come out in public.
Thats how faggotry works ins 80% of the cases.

>Brazilian intellectual

Lets break it down a little so it's easier to understand.

John and Sarah are in a heterosexual relationship.
They split up.
Sarah later decides that she's a man called Bob.
Does that make John gay?

Good fact checking we need more of that from the MSM

That's you though user.
These people do what they do for attention most of the time.

It appears to me that they relate to Cypher, regretting taking the redpill

Tell him the jew trannies "Zuckerberged" the idea of redpill from Totall Recall.

it's fucking retarded concept to start with that some idea or concept would be bad by association because the inventor was a "bad guy" or whatever. Just like it's beyond pointless to claim something is bad because the nazis did it first it's pointless to care if something was invented by xer: if it works, it works. Fortunately reality has yet to take identity politics into account.

The Matrix movies were derived from other works, and those works were also derived from other works.

The concept of the redpill and bluepill is just a way for the (((Wachowskis))) to "dumb down" complex ideas that already existed into simple words and take them as their own and corrupted them to serve typical Jew purposes - basically steal the ideas and claim they came up with them, which is a typical Jew MO. What the goys did is to steal the ideas and sanitize them of the Jewish corruption. What comes around goes around, right?

this just shows it goes full cricle.. normnies are fucking cluless if they call you transphobic or racist just say naw im redpilled .. and say that the matrix was written by trans people and the pill given by a black guy.

>be degenerate fag
>forced to hide that
>still have the urge to proudly tell people about mental illness
>decide reroute that urge to create a non degenerate and artisically unique movie, when turns out to be one the best of all time
>get success and become famous
>therefore get more and more involved with other degenerative shits on the hollywood
>they all tell me it's ok that be a fag
>listen to them, wear lipstick and cut my dick off
>reach degenerative level I wanted, no urge to go any further
>also lose now every drive in life to achieve anything
>still have to make movies because (((they))) tell me to do so
>do some half assed shit because I no longer care

Nazis were the among the first(if not the very first) groups that took animal rights and environmental issues seriously. Adolf Hitler was also a vegan.

Does this make it ironic to be antifa and animal loving vegan at the same time?

redpill has become such a lame term now. Its like people saying they are enlightened. It means nothing.

They were men when they wrote it

friendly reminder that the matrix is a ripoff of neuromancer by william gibson. a straight, cisgendered white male.