Why is USA the manlet of the developed countries?

Why is USA the manlet of the developed countries?

>(White)
that will go up when the 30 million spics get walled

Because its a 3rd world country that is only kept alive by the petrol dollar.

If we stop using it the USA will have a hyperinflation of biblical proportions and they will be destroyed.

Because of illegal immigration

>>hyperinflation of biblical proportions
>usury not allowed by the bible
>inflation was near 0 in Jesus's time

Mexicans. We were the tallest people in the world until the spics brought down our numbers.

Blacks in the US are smaller on average than whites?!

Not where it counts ;^)

petrol dollar didn't exist in Jesus time retard.

Probably, despite Jews shilling the opposite.

Hey, Nazifag, remember this guy?

Sleep well, coward bitch.

You should come to America some time. It's great. For every Shaq and Barkley, there's a Kevin Hart and Kat Williams. The whole
>BLACKS IS BIGGA NIGGA
is a meme.

Shit diet, I've read. Though I feel I might need to do more research on it.

Mexicans.

Lel. I'm a mulatto latino (Dominican) and I'm still taller than 90% of the white people I see here,

Where do all the basketball niggers come from. Is it that the slaves where collected from different places/ethnicities. some much taller than others.
or do blacks have naturally a higher variablility in their height than other races. maybe more sensitive to growth hormones or something

(or do they grow taller the more they steal/rob)

they eat shit and enjoy eating shit

Spics and gooks

study is from 2007, maybe get something more recent?

>Average American height: 5'10"
>Average Frog height: 5'9"

If they eat shit, what are you eating? Jihadi cum?

Chinks and niggers and sub-human cuck over populating.

It's largely because hispanics are counted as white (unless specifically labeled as non-hispanic white) and they are a shorter population. I'm white and 6'4". If you look to the really white parts of the country with nordic/Germanic heritage (Minnesota, for example) everyone is really tall.

In addition to hispanics, America has a fairly high population of jews, which would really bring this statistic down as many of them are very short.

>american genetics

lol what a shit country

>tfw above average in every european country
feels good desu

Because there are so many Mexicans here now. Don't you know that the majority of Mexicans are short as hell?

lot of niggers and mexicans

Our Mexican and Asian immigrant populations

That England statistic is bullshit. I'm 5'8 and everyone dwarves me around here. 5'11 is definitely the average in UK.

If we go down I got bad news for you Hans. The whole world is fucked. We are going to Dark Ages 2.0. Check 'em.

2011-14 study (the one I have always gone by) claims the U.S. average for non-Hispanic white males 20-39 is 5'10" exactly. Give me my half inch back so I can be average, goddammit.

What is everyone's opinion on leg lengthening surgery? 5'8, genuinely considering saving up for it.

Separate all those other nationalities between white and black and you'll see the same trend as white in the US.

The average height in those countries is going up because they're being infiltrated by niggers.

Lesser countries constantly leaching (mostly Israel), poisoned food and water, pedantic laws and regulations, retarded taxes, and cultural marxism.

>France

>tfw your country gets flooded yet you still build below sea-level so you trigger evolution that allows you to keep your head above water

feelsgoodman

Being short and handsome helped me get laid several times. Something about this triggers the slightly dominant women and they basically come to me. I've fucked 7 girls taller than me in the last 3 years and I'm not a PUA nor I'm on Tinder or other shit. But when I go outside and do something with people I always end up with the tall chick somehow.

If I was tall I assume I'd have to work hard and be the man and shit.

Being 5'9" in Denmark is suffering, I see children and teenagers who are taller than me.

How did England get overtaken so dramatically by Denmark and the Netherlands? I think we have roughly the same percentage of Asian immigrants so it's not that

The same place all the basketball whiteys and chinkeys come from: winning the genetic lottery. You sincerely overestimate the number of professional ball players.

Weak bones. And your problem is psychological anyway. Surgery won't help.

Have fun never being able to properly walk or run ever again. Wait until CRISPR tech can send us through a second puberty in about ten years or so.

t. 5'8

Do your research you uneducated fag.

>be 6'4"
>give no fucks

too many wetbacks