IS (((IT))) REALLY HAPPENING????

Between BIG JOE and C74 spreading the truth at the Women's March, is this evidence of a greater Black Presence emerging within the new right/ alt-right????????

youtu.be/fQMbV--es3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=h65WtMUsP8o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY&t=5s
arxiv.org/abs/1611.04135
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big Joe is the man

No I think some people, understandably, want to think blacks situation will improve, leading to confirmation bias. Maybe a few will.

Blacks will be far more useful in sowing discord in the Democrats.

But there must be more, these two examples can't be it - can they???? Someone needs to cover this for real.

>tfw woke like never before thanks to based big black bears

>tfw starting to become a civic nationalist
If more blacks were like this I really would have no reason to be a white nationalist anymore.

Don't brag

bump

>gives speech
>someone throws shit at him
>he rebukes the person
>the entire crowd gains up on him in response

It's like a microcosm of Marxist tactics. It takes serious balls to take these kinds of people on.

B E S M A R T P E O P L E

>ill give you a c74 ass whoopin

gave me a good laugh

Remember this guy? Posted on Sup Forums during the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs

Yeah I remember that guy.

Hope he's ok.

which one do I watch?
why would you post 2 videos

look up hebrew israelites on youtube and pay particular attention to the videos where admitted white liberals and democrats are trying to talk the hebrew israelites out of their rhetoric.

Then pay attention to how many times these so called white liberals and democrats end up calling the blacks niggers and other racist names when they finally figure out the black guys want nothing to do with democrats or liberalism.

notice how the democrats and liberals never see the blacks as equal even though they themselves are the ones screeching about peace, love and unity.

ARE YOU OKAY BASED BLACK GUY!? How's life now that Trump is president? I bet you're happy as can be.

Again, what a fucking timeline!

Jesus Christ what are you a NEET? Pick one or watch both

Why are negroes trying to shill black acceptance on Sup Forums?

Most niggers are a bane to society. A few exceptions won't change this fact.

Bottom one is best. I'm watching it for the second time. Big Joe is amazing.

>I'll whoop your ass in front of your girlfriend
Fucking insta-cucked.

the guy in number 2 knows about planned parenthood and eugenics...
nice...

Black Feminists are slowly turning Black men to the right.

Of course, the SJW brainwashed CNN ones will control the media narrative.

Sup Forums really underestimates black pĂȘople.
They just have been culturally fucked by the left that encouraged them to live on gibmedat so they would be forever the puppets of democrats. It's to the poin, the ones who try to get away from toxic selfdestructicve nigger culture are mocked by the rest.

All the stormfags who want you to hate all latinos and blacks are textbook infiltration and divide conquer.

We should be fighting ideology not race.

I'd live with conservative economically successfull Black and Latino families ahead of living with liberal degenerate white broken families any day of the week.

Democrats and liberals in generals biggest fear is that black, latino and white conservatives are united and organized.

This is why CIA has been funding and infiltrating / encouraging stormfront since forever.

I think he's still here.

THE POWERFUL BLACK MAN SEES THE LIBERAL PARTY FOR THE RACIST IMPOTENT FOOLS THAT THEY ARE

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF TRUE RACIAL HEALING

seriously this, the only real enemy are the kikes

It's not like millions of black people are gonna dissapear, no matter how much stormfaggots want a race war. The more redpilled faggots the better.

G A S Y O U R S E L F

Blacks stand a lot to gain from the red pill, seeing as they're just a vote farm for dems that get lead along with gibs that do absolutely fuck all to fix their community problems

BASED
BLACK
COMMENTATORS

This guy too.

>If more blacks were like this I really would have no reason to be a white nationalist anymore.
WTF I agree too.

Blacks are also largely conservative and church-going outside the projects. They vote dem out of ignorance.

We were always here Sup Forums. Watching. Waiting. Nows the time to reveal our power levels.

OH GOD !!! Sup Forums IS SIDING WITH BLACKS !!! i thought i would never see this day. Whats next trannies ? oh you already have that trap queen. Whats next gays? Oh you got milo. Whats next jew dwarf traps genderfluids?

Shills in full force today.

>Divide and conquer

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

Found this gem on divide and conquer, a black man vs CNN reporter.

Goddamn that is one based nigger. Godspeed Big Joe

This.

I don't even have a problem with interracial mingling as long as everyone is respectful towards one another and don't treat it as a fucking conquest.

There are loads of redpilled blacks. Their degenerates are worse than ours, but a huge chunk of them are Christians with conservative values.

Blacks were the first victim of "women empowerment" desu
Whites are going through it now
>Divorce and single motherhood
>Man is often not the breadwinner
>Woman is married to the government and dont need no man
>Woman is le stronk womyn
Look at the similarities
Black men start to go after white women
White men start to go after Asian women
By the time the kikes are done with this every race on the planet will be fapping to 2D exclusively because none of us can stand our bitches

Sup Forums isn't with milo. That's some reddit garbage
also
>Sup Forums is one person

Kill yourself, nigger shill. Approval seeking niggers should be gassed.

top one is bretty gud, calling out the black bloc as a bunch of whiteys is so on point

This

Notice how blacks fucking hate gays, feminists and trans people?

They are conservative as fuck by nature, same with latinos.

We need to break the dem propaganda

Oh fuck you, respect where respect is due. Why the fuck are you comparing him to some clinically insane tranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM

Remember this

BBM

What's wrong, shlomo? You're not seeing a serious division happening? Scared maybe?

Good on them. Nobody deserves to get politically enslaved by government handouts.

Look how fast this thread is getting bumped. The only reason it's getting this much traffic is because the shills are trying to slide their "Muh based black men".

Most of these "posters" are also americans

Black acceptance is the real redpill

Liberals, women and Jews see them as pets, it's dehumanizing. And much of the inflated crime statistics are a result of leftist social programs programs enabling large swathes of hopelessness and ignorance.

The key to winning the (((culture war))) is unity.

wtf I love canada now

They literally had a meltdown and immediatly had to discredit the fact that they found a black guy at a Trump rally

YOU'RE AFRAID

What's happened guys, last thing I know is freddy mercury and mods being total faggots and deleting every hwndu thread

Big joes video didn't seem very organic. I assumed he was an actor.

or we agree because being an ethnonationalist might work better in Europe, but not in America where we have to get along with a lot of different minorities. All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers.

I bet the guy in the second video was put on the terrorist watch list for that speech

This DESU. I'd never want to see a black man taking a white woman, but if they weren't enslaved by Dems and obliterated current inner city black culture the country would be better off.

you're a piece of shit and you should feel like a piece of shit

>when it's 8am and you already woke

I'm a mixed black and white here.

Kill yourself you shitheaded liberal racist.

We're going to make this beautiful country great again. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Latinos were all gonna work together to destroy your racist, uninformed and backwards ideology you filthy communist.

Pretty much this. Liberals don't give a fuck about black people. They just see them as easy votes, because they know the GOP is too cucked to even try to even ask for their vote.

Most black people have largely traditional values. They certainly don't believe in feminism or the brand of limousine liberalism white women keep trying to force on the DNC. But the GOP is too retarded to figure out how to exploit that.

GTFO you xtreme air head rainbow bite shill faggot

WAKE ME UP

>all races agree to not follow multiculturalism or race-mixing and instead choose to pursue ethnic integrity in their own ways
This would legitimately make me not a nazi anymore.

I'm not Sup Forums but I don't mind blacks/asians/latins for the most part, gay people are fine too, we just need to gas the kikes and trannies.

Muh based niggers need to get their people in line and be leaders. Then when we deport you or confine you to Alabama there will already be an existing power structure.

Honestly though, one cool negro isn't worth the rest. I used to live in Chiraq, the ratio of good to bad is staggering. My goal is my descendants never have to deal with these people.

Woke black people are fine, its the gangbanger you need to watch out for.

That picture is just plain wrong.

ok Talcum X

this, a white ethnostate in the US is never going to happen, just deport or gas all the nigger-tier minorities

Someone scared that poor black folks and white folks are starting to figure this shit out?

Notice the panicked reactions every time a black celeb has met with Trump. The quick "Sellout" tweets from black "journalists" that are in liberal medias pocket.

Trump won with little Black women support and 13% Black Male support. The Black women will still likely stay left but if he can get the black male vote to the 20s it'd be over for Dems.

We're still in the outrage state but if things ever calm down, it won't be too long before people remember how many black celebs were cool with Trump before he was a presidential candidate and "literally Hitler"

you are new to Sup Forums. Sup Forums has gotten behind Dorien Long made positive memes about that Dorner.

No it's not, retard.

(((They))) are trying to shut it down.

Holy mother of FUCK

The bitesize version of Big Joe that you guys should spread to normies that 100% puts down any #NOTMYPRESIDENT argument

youtube.com/watch?v=h65WtMUsP8o

Spread it like the wildfires of Big Joe's native state.

>And much of the inflated crime statistics are a result of leftist social programs programs enabling large swathes of hopelessness and ignorance.

Man I'm really getting sick of this newfag shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[21][22][23]
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]

TL;DR, there is a genetic component to black criminality

there is also a genetic component to empathy, with whites being the most likely group to have genes that correlate w/ empathy

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY&t=5s

siberian fox experiment ; tldr is that appearance correlates with behavioral traits, this can be extrapolated to humans

there is even work being done in this field, with attempts made to determine someones appearance from a DNA sample (IE, for use at crime scenes). In addition to this criminality can already be determined in humans by looking at facial structure, and its not uniform in frequency across racial lines.

arxiv.org/abs/1611.04135

I was definitely too lazy to properly string all these ideas together, but fuck you, I'm too lazy to do it and the "black people are just like everyone else" meme really rustles my jimmies because its not fucking true.

i'm bothered most by the popped collar

>If more blacks were like this
You'd be surprised. I lived in a decent black neighborhood in Harlem (lower middle class) and they are more american than any of the white folks in that city. BBQs every weekend, HUGE 4th of july picnic and fireworks all day long, people looked you in the eye while walking down the street.

That being said, the really ghetto neighborhoods are absolute shit ofcourse.

>pictured: poster in question

Lmfao, get in here and laugh at these antifa getting BTFO followed by autistic screeching
>

> By the time the kikes are done with this every race on the planet will be fapping to 2D exclusively because none of us can stand our bitches

The waifu revolution will not be televised.

look at this kids face lol and that horribly drawn vagina

Single mothers usually means Thug inner city children.

For whites it probably means ANTIFA cucks

Typical tricks! typical tricks aye!......Schlomo!!

holy fucking shit this needs to be a meme

oh exploitable

Friendly reminder that the outliers don't dismiss the averages.

Trump got like 15% of black men vote

it's the sheeboons who are the problem

That kid is going to be heavily red pilled when he grows up because he actually has a father.

The hero we need

so we keep the outliers and get rid of the averages. oh but the only way to do that is genocide which will never gain political acceptance in America. Oh well, thanks for playing.

>oh but the only way to do that is genocide which will never gain political acceptance in America
That doesn't make the view incorrect, faggot. We'll just use mass deportations, and a eugenic filter for the real niggers in the form of starvation, homelessness, and jail.

Hell if most blacks were sane and actually spoke like human beings, like Big Joe, we'd probably wipe out most hatred toward them in the US.