Why is being friends with russia bad

Why is being friends with russia bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=C_TRM67hA5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kikes want you to think it is.

look up wikipedia and general history, old and new.
They fuck up everything they can, look china, look north korea, look all the + name in the middle east, look Syria now.

Look Ukraina.

Look the eastern block we ARE SHIT coz of the 50+ years of russia's rule over us.

SO I am jsut saying... i dunno they might be good but history tells otherwise.

Because they are a ruthless totalitarian regime led by a narcissistic ex-KGB agent. You don't be friends with evil, you fight it.

Not sure, let me ask my leftist media that is paid for by my government which sells its our oil and labour needs to China which is pretty much dictatorship and has the worst pollution and adherent women's rights.

They say it's because Putin is scary and doesn't like gays, yet him being a big supporter of anti-hate speech laws and protecting Muslims. Guess I don't like Putin any more guys.

Because you will be bombarded by the US...A.... ohhhhhh

Because it's still 1965 and those godless commies want to turn us into godless commies just like them.

Because Russia is literally run by a satanic philosopher.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Becuz they hackin us n shiet!

Not to mention the lack of common sense in the general public mind.
They are quite primitive to start with, they don't have high hopes nor dreams, its just enough to get drunk and sleep somewhere.

Their technologies are 100% stolen from other countries, and/or copied (100% very poor copied), even the glorious AK7 is failed copy of a German weapon from ww2, even their space program is stolen from the Germans, all their car designs are stolen from western nations mostly USA, Germany and other European countries etc.

For centuries they (the general public) have been almost with slave like rights unlike their western equivalent, they were not able to leave even if they (somehow) acquired the money to, it was the second ww2 that changed that, and right after it came the hardcore communism that made them prisoners of their own fate and choice.

Unlike their western brothers, they were unable to be educated on anything but whatever the "high" class told them to, and thus, made them easy to rule over (you still can see that), and so the saga continuous, many russian ppl are not so good educated and know nothing about the world, except the general government propaganda.

Do you really expect from ppl with such history to be able to do something good with themselves or others around them ? They are incapable in their DNA, they need at least 2-3 generations of better education and government system, but I can't see how is this possible.

>inb4 pro-russian guys try to defend their shithole

Dugin is a weirdo, who got banned from his Uni. He was a "consultant" of one duma member, literally nobody takes him seriously in Russia.
T. Russian (i know my shit)

I'm fine with Russia, they just need to chill with the imperialism and get their shit together first.

Look at this fucker still mad that his country was Russia's bitch for decades lmao.

>Bulgaria not a gypsy infested 3rd world shithole + irrelevant
enjoy your rapefugees

Who is this flag? One of those countries that got raped to death by Turks?

Hamburger intesifies

All great empires do oppressive shit. We've held slaves and killed savage natives. It's in the nature of strong empires to do these things. When I look at Ukraine, I see a useless government with much unused potential. Russia or Poland, or any other country running it could do a better job.
He unironically considers himself a bolshevik. He should be killed.

Yeah 200 years of Rome slavery,
500 years of Turkish slavery and then almost 100 years of Russian rapes.

Still, the things I said are true and they have their consequences on Russian history.

I don't think you know what the word "totalitarian" means

>>All great empires do oppressive shit. We've held slaves and killed savage natives. It's in the nature of strong empires to do these things. When I look at Ukraine, I see a useless government with much unused potential. Russia or Poland, or any other country running it could do a better job.

Thing is Russians are ruthless, you guys were the good guys all along, you fought for freedom and shit back in the day, while the Russian peasant were rolling in the mud.

Because there can only be one "most influential" and "most powerful" country in the world , and both The US and Russia want to be it.

It's like Highlander, you don't see them being friends when they know they have to cut off each other's heads to live.

t. Cuck

Americans think Dugin and Kasparov are big players in Russia

we need to be allied with india, which has criminalized homosexual acts but we have to go to war with russia because they bully gay people with their no propaganda laws!!

Russians are best friends!

Didn't USA try to be friend of Russia already? We had two "resets", this one will be third.

only shills, non whites and kikes dont want you to befriend the filthy steppe slavs.

>mfw hundreds years of friendship with Russia went into the toilet because of damn commies.

I see no problem here, lift the fucking sanctions already and let us do business ffs

>Putin booted Rotschilds out of Russian Central Bank
They were never there. The head of Russian Central Bank is appointed directly by Putin. Stop reposting this nonsense.

literally everything you said could be attributed to the USA as well
what you referred too (the history of the soviet union) does matter either. ops quest was 'Why is being friends with russia bad'

my answer would be that russia is still the second player in the bipolar cold war which hasn't ended for the boomer generation and as long as they're around to prop up that simplistic world view friendship won't be worth the ideological salt that builds the military-industry and has been the greatest progress mankind has known. you're only as great as your enemies and there were never any two rivals as great as NATO versus WarPac

All the cucks Russia enslaved and fucked over over the last decades now want their big daddy back, you are so pathetic.

And yeah I know a lot of Bulgarian cucks that want that too...
their propaganda is really working on the simple minded and less educated/ less traveled people...

I lived in Moscow for couple years, and I've been to Ukraina and few other places, including the far north shit in Russia.
And I have been to USA for almost 2 years (soon going again coz work).
And all I gotta say about the pro-ruskies, just go to Russia for more than a month, find a job and see the shit for yourself, they are the real degenerates, from the lowest class to the upper class. Unlike western countries were ppl have actual common sense and are well aware of their place in the society.

Russia always want to be friends, but you bully Russia. You shall bully Russia no more, Rusia hack your elections now.

>my answer would be that russia is still the second player in the bipolar cold war which hasn't ended for the boomer generation and as long as they're around to prop up that simplistic world view friendship won't be worth the ideological salt that builds the military-industry and has been the greatest progress mankind has known. you're only as great as your enemies and there were never any two rivals as great as NATO versus WarPac

quite true

then why not become frienemies?

I like how Russia always plays the victim card.

You knwo what's funny? Putin is actually a respected leader in most non-white countries (with a few exceptions) whereas white people hate him with passion. The only people who call him a fascist are white SJWs from western countries, most Asians/Africans tend to like him

>look china
Looks like they're doing pretty well.

Because Putin is being mean to the globalists

President Putin doesn't like antisemites. Shame on you.

tl;dr version: there's nothing wrong with being friends with Russia but right now they are not acting in a friendly way. Their interests in the middle east and europe run directly against the interests of our oldest allies.

Because outside of anti-terror cooperation there's zero benefit in having a relationship with Russia.

>Because Putin is being mean to the globalists

In what exactly? Russians generally live in very bad conditions, and they have even lower salaries than Poles + they are being literally flooded by millions of so called "churki" (mongoloid muslims). Pretty much EU, but poorer

Russians and Americans form an alpha aliance and end the new world order. Isolate all that can potentially get in the way and Together, a multi stellar species/immortality/prosperity by the beginning of next century.

neither does president Trump
I love jews now

FPBP

Kikes are terrified of two super powers getting along, because they could get the boot. They have better control with division.

Stoopid Bulgaria, you get no pipe and no muhney.

>I love jews now

That's good. /pol finally accepted the master xD

dey dindu nuffin

>he doesn't know about the crisis in China
It's Japan all over again but with 800 million angry peasants who make 3 dollars a day (world bank will say these people are no longer poor).

I want to present a motion to this assembly to strip the title of "Most butthurt country on Sup Forums" from Ireland and give it to Bulgaria. They have rightfully earn it.

This, I have literally nothing against the russian people, actually I quite like the intellectuals and those who had an higher education, but fucking Putin is playing the victim card too often.

>Muh sanctions
>Muh Crimea
>Usa is being mean to me
>Claim the USA bombs the shit out of people and then does worse in syria with carpet bombing

They both are okay with general jews, but both piss off jew globalist overlords.

You'd better love the Jews, fucking nazi!

>but both piss off jew globalist overlords.

Main advisor of Trump is Henry Kissinger, a globalist Jew. He is also a close friend of Putin. Kissinger is the one that told Trump to accept Crimea in Russian Federation

noice
"i totally beleive this"

Being friends with someone who wants to destroy you from within is never wise.

Traitors get killed user. Remember that.

Well, it hurts desu, 700 years of buttsecks

He's long retired and now just shits on his former employers.

historically super power relations only shifted after major changes in leadership. the united states and russia are filled with men who grew up learning the old game. things aren't as bipolar as they were for instance jens stoltenberg the nato chairman was a fucking kgb informant himself for fucks sake but the national antagonism will only dissolve with the crusty old robots squirted out by the world war surivors

> Putin is being mean to the globalists
> Putin wants to be a globalist, but cant do it properly

Ugh, I went and watched Kasparov speak here in the states once.

His rhetoric would have put him right in line with the Bush administration. Fuck that guy, Chess players need to stick to chess.

Oy vey тoвapищ

That actually pretty much explains russian position on friendship with America, thanks for clearing that, user.

Why, because that's the only thing your country is known for?

Why don't you concentrate that energy into invading pic related?

You have no idea how much it turbo-triggers me to see that strip of land not in the hands of a Christian nation.

It's simple math, user.
USA = cool
Russia = cool
USA + Russia = super cool
plus then ISIS goes bye bye

putin plays both muslims and the alt-rights
i really admire him as a politician

Jeez haven't you been paying attention to movies? Russians are the bad guys and they hate America because they hate freedom.

Here's why:
youtube.com/watch?v=C_TRM67hA5A

Dugin is literally a satanist. He's said his major influences are Crowley, Evola, Guenon, Heidegger and the (((Frankfurt School))).

Russians are not friends of the USA though. They want to destroy it because they consider it as competition. They also (initially) want to take over American spheres of influence around the world: in Europe, Middle East, Asia and so on

You're not even trying. He was advocating multipolarity for as long as he's been in politics.

Good goyiim, now make same pic for Trump.

I know right ? We tried and if Hitler won during the ww2, we would of have it even today....

Because my team won't get credit for it!!!
>:(

Being friends with Russia isn't a bad thing. But Trump is letting Russia rape him.

Trump is only a representative of a school of geopolitics claiming that Russia is weak and can't endanger American domination in long term, hence it is a candidate for an ally against China.

Theoretically such attitude seems to be rational, but i think that it is also underestimating Russia heavily.

>russia
>superpower
US is the only superpower today. Russia is inyla regional power

Because Russia is a cold war imperialist country that has no friends, only businesses. Every country outside of its borders must be either swallowed, subdued or destroyed.

>Russia is inyla regional power

So what is Russia doing in Syria?

Russia proved to have bigger power projection than anybody expected

Every Russian I've ever met is a fucking faggot criminal who either sells hot merchandise or steal. They're almost as bad as gypsies.

Russians are snow niggers.

>spews bullshit without any substance or evidence and ofc its the krautard who believes everything without a second guess
Why didn't we genocide you in the 45 again?

>t. financial (((expert))) for the gorillionth time in the last 10 years
China has stronger macro-economic control and can adjust their policies to the current climate. They have no private banks or incompetent politicians fucking them over.
Also, their gdp to debt ratio is only 43% compared to US's >100% and Japans 226%.

>Russians
>steal and not rob
Yeah right, sounds legit faggot.

the Globalists need a Third World War to consolidate their world government system

>the Globalists need a Third World War to consolidate their world government system

Maybe they do, and they want to lead to WW3 by appeasing Russia. Why a globalist Kissinger advised Trump to remove sanctions from Russia and accept Crimea as a part of Russian territory? Maybe he did it to persuade Russia to conquering more countries?

>(((Anca Cernea)))
Low-quality bait.

She's not even Jewish. She's a Romanian Roman Catholic.

Also they want whites to kill each other off as much as possible so the easily enslavable niggers will "take over"

I'd rather be friends than enemies

>Romanian
>not Orthodox
Literally traitor-tier. She should be hung from a lamppost with all the other pro-western shills.

#theywillnotdivideus

They are democratic now tho and have been for a long while

Dunno.

Surely trying a peaceful solution and finding common ground instead of boxing in Russia so much they have basically have to be hostile and have legit reason to hate everyone is better?

Surely trying to be friends with Russia is better than basically trying to force them to start a war due to massive sanctions?

Maybe if Russia didn't feel so threatened they wouldn't be so aggressive; eh?"

Relations between countries are not like relations between people. They are ruled by geopolitics.