youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
youtube.com/watch?v=M9_cAtfyhec
nusu.co.uk/blogs/blog/gender/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Non-binary? Hexadecimal?

>UK
>dollar

why do you think i dodge tax

p sure these people are just trying to escape the world by denying anything that defines their body, like sex. This level of denial apparently precedes this sort of self-induced schizophrenia.

We trade in cocaine, underage white girls and weed.

Not dollars.

How many people is saffy?

0xfa601

i want to go to california and check if this is just a meme blown out of proportion or reality

Jesus I pay nine grand a year for that uni.

I personally haven't seen one in real life, and when I bitch about stuff like this, I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Well it's pretty fucking weird to to bitch about something you haven't personally encountered user

Why do they always have neon colored hair? What part of their mental illness complex does this fill?

I identify as octal you insensitive clod.

It's actually worse, since it's UK TV license fees.

Since it's BBC, will David Attenborough be doing commentary?

Zero.

>this is their story
>their

I only see one person. Where's the rest?

Bet you guys wish you had an amazing word like "hen" to be gender-neutral and unoffensive when referring to them.

>not identifying as fa6607

>not being accepting of trans-quantity people.
>in the current year
>literally shaking right now

i live in a very liberal place. it's mostly blown out of proportion, but they do exist. i have over heard a girl talking about how "i don't believe in gender" before. and i over heard two feminists talking about "mansplaining" once.

but still, most normal people do not subscribe to this. it's just background noise for them.

Don't harsh on the pronouns!

The media has won. They're not going to stop. The political correctness is only going to get worse.

Look at how fast it has plagued our world in just a couple of short years. I rarely saw shit like this or any kind of political correctness bullshit even back in 2012.

It's everywhere now and I don't think there's anything we can do. It's just going to get worse.

Hahahahha

Why are britbongs so cucked?

I read xyr's name as Salty at first.

>60% white

>non binary
what the fuck is that

like a robot that's off and on at the same time?

because we copy america

>tfw SJWs ruined a science fiction trope I actually like a lot

As someone who used to thrive on OkCupid for hookups, I unfortunately know what most of the terms mean now.

Long story short: OkCupid pandered to Tumblr and made like 100 different gender selections and now it seems like 1/2 of every girl on there has a Tumblr profile.

Non-binary means they don't identify with any identify and believe they're both feminine and masculine.

Genderfluid means your gender changes based on your feelings.

They've ruined my favorite site.

saffy is daffy

it's not going to get worse. it's already dying. there's only so much time you can talk about "pansexuals" because no one really cares. the left wing is just going to become the anti-trump movement and will probably put much of this gender/race/sexuality stuff by the wayside. the media started promoting all this stuff during occupy wall street - because they knew it would lead to the movement being fractured and disunited, eventually dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4

now that the corporate media are united in trying to get rid of trump i imagine they are going to ignore the more extremist pc stuff to create a large and effective anti-trump movement.

lel

also we need to inject identity politics as much as possible into the left now.

I've lived in one of the most liberal cities in the US (Portland, OR) and these types of people are everywhere.

Their attention whore complex.

It's not a meme...

Come to Toronto if you want to witness these strange animals in their natural habitat.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9_cAtfyhec

I think I speak for everyone on Sup Forums when I say yes, we wish to be as inoffensive as possible.

>We trade in cocaine, underage white girls and weed.

so it's just the scotsmen visiting that consume all that heroin?

>He can only afford one tap

Saw a group of them collecting signatures for some bullshit at ikea in San Diego

I really don't get why people here get so worked up about people identifying as things they're obviously not.

I mean people on here identify as being white.

Can we start a movement where white males begin identifying as kitchen appliances like Frigidaire Refrigerators?

What would be some good preferred pronouns?

>when you stop and think about it and realize what gender you happened to be born as isn't apart of your identity and worry you might be a closeted non-binary agender moldkin

>> Marginalised Genders Officer
nusu.co.uk/blogs/blog/gender/

This post deserves recognition.

>not sharing the comments from normiebook
r u avin' a private laff, m8?

I've never seen one, but then again I live in the Midwest. I think they don't exist that much outside the internet because nobody cares about you in the real world.

Octal maybe

>UK pay for this

Signaling, like animals of bright colors indicating to predators they are likely toxic to eat.

I forgot the proper term, there's been an image with this going around here.