How does it feel that White Slavic Women, are the most superior women?

Our Slavic women are superior, swallow this red pill.

How does it feel that you'll never get to date a superior Slavic girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajkavian
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agata_Kornhauser-Duda
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Kornhauser
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You wouldn't make fun of us if you knew just how badly we were suffering. Imagine going out and seeing fat girls and dyed hair everywhere, and the few attractive, skinny girls want nothing to do with you unless you are basically Superman.

Enjoy your degenerate women, you cucks

I sure as fuck would. You guys have been screwing us for 100s of years, now it's our time to flip you off while you drown with your degenerates.

Slavs will rise again, stronger (Fuck Russia though, they are just as bad as the west)

fuck off mountain jew

> t. Catholic Serb/Brainwashed Slovene

>Moreover, there is a common agreement among linguists that Kajkavian does not belong to the Shtokavian group of dialects as Serbo-Croatian does, but that it is more closely related to neighboring Slovene language with which it shares considerable amount of vocabulary. Furthermore, there is no clear demarcation between Slovene dialects and Kajkavian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajkavian

Pa da, purgeri zvuce ka slovenci.

Cajkavski masterrace.

Thanks doc

I agree. Poles are top-tier.

>muh wimmins
kys slavnigger

Why are they all BRAPP tier?

Asian women arent that big

fucking gross

>tfw no Slavic GF
Why even live?

Better?

What do you mean i dont get to date one? First a croatian and now have a polish gf.

>tfw best of 5 slavthreads curently on Sup Forums

First version is better, second looks like creepy disabled without legs.

link me the others m8

I live in an area with the second highest population of Eastern European and Russian immagrants, I've dated Slavic women. They're pretty good man

Always wished for a slavic woman to pull down her tracksuit and squat on my dick, gambling with her friends on my chest

>slavs
>women
choose one

Kys

How does it feel that getting a qt slav girl to emigrate to America to marry me and have a better life is extremely easy?

how does it feel knowing you will be a minority in your own country ?

>Implying that she isn't a spy

Why do Hispanics think they're not white? They're no different from Italians, Portuguese or French people.

Brazilian women, hmm, the best
russian and brazilian women are the best

Shhhh my friend, don't let the lesser races know, or they'll migrate here and take our superior women.

Reminder Ukrainians are not European. Result of Russian, Crimean Tatar and Turkish blood mixture. Nor are Serbs(Bosnians too), Dalmatians or Bulgarians.

>have a better life

Can confirm. Dated a chick who was Ukrainian and Polish, nice pointed and elegant features, and a great fucking ass. Too bad she was kind of psycho

what is chakavian then, a mix of serbo-croatian and slovenian? i think it's the only real dialect of croatbros

>52% white(20-35% real European)
>third of said whites has injun or negro blood
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>Controlled by jews,acting as their slaves.
>Food industry controlled by multi-billion corporation who pump into their foods unknown chemicals and additives.
>healthcare system is a total scam.
>educational system is a total scam.
>government corrupt to the max,exploiting tax payer's money
>high-end censorship of free-speech.
>violent gangs from every race and culture are present in every big city/metropolis.

You can have Ukraine and Belarus, if you build a wall on your borders.

croatian with a lot of italian loan words

Ukrainians should be genocided first

Nah, its a mixture of Italian and serbo croatian
I use it in daily basis and i prefer it over croatian any day

I think we can all agree on that and hate the Ukrainians together.

But, just so you don't forget; Fuck You, too, Russia.

Well whose faullt is it ? Isn´t it you, burgers, who just scream muh thick anytime you see someone with overweight. And screaming skeleton when you see a normal fit girl ?

You got what asked for.

Soo it's a deal?

We take Kajkavian land, you guys take most of Croatia and we give some to Italians so that they help out

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
no

Good luck fatty. Even if you find some she is divorcing you and leaving your fat ass after she get that green card.

>Hispanic Women
>Spanish Flag
>Brown
Triggered

okay thanks for the info. i actually like that dialect when your grills are using it, it's so elegant and sexy

she is half Jewish

Do slavic women like it when you tongue punch their fart box?
>INB4 your a degenerate
I am totally a degenerate.

lol we can split you with Italy any day, you are lucky we think of your as our little pet

But they´re less lazier than your people, I dunno.

and 100% nigger

True

They are the laziest and they are not white. Non-whites in Europe should be genocided or deported

a slav woman will eat her baby for a new iPhone

Ask Russia ITT

None of that affects me in my comfy 97% white suburb and $90k/year manufacturing engineering job, nor stops thousands of slav girls from being mail order brides every year,

Based Russia, good one.
Annex Ukraine and Belarus, return some rightful clay to Poland, Slovakia and Lithuania (and maybe Romania) and keep the rest, then we will be just fine ;)

Slavic women:
>take care of themselves
>make good mothers
>prefer classic gender roles
>will dump you instantly for a man with more money and prevent you from seeing your kids

And? You are just getting more genetic waste. Nothing stops niggers from coming over to your neighbourhood

>coming over
You are at the bottom of the line. We the Western Europeans are at the beginning of it, if anything. Germany preferable, not USA.get rekt untermensch

There is no rightful Polish clay in Ukraine , Bohemius. Even the West. Kingdom of Rus Galicia for example

Awesome.

Every woman dumbs you for being a poorfag.

hahahaha about black women oh user you made my day thank you

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agata_Kornhauser-Duda
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Kornhauser
She is a half Jew and there is nothing you can do about it

We can hang her when there is a race war. Jews are niggers

>Checks Wikipedia
>Russia speaks the truth

>herp derp just because it's not right nexto me means it won't ever change/effect me!

You are actually retarded

>mfw
>Russian Pride, Worldwide
>Russia is the greatest
>Strongest
>bestest on earth
>but cant compete with the strength of the glorious chechens

slavs wont emigrate, we cat get visas from americans, check mate, hahahahahahahahaha

Poles are just kind of people that after two generation of residence so where, call it their rightful ancestral land

>BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

Dude, I just want Silesia and Lusatia back, Poles are okay as a buffer zone.

Based Šešelj and based Zmago made a deal recently about exactly that.

Silesia. that's German. Don't forget the Benes degree and German property Czech government confiscated

>giving anything to the Italian niggers
Decrees^

Silesia is rightfully ours, Prussians stole it from us. Benes was kinda fucked, he wanted to stop Hitler from taking more clay. If you were a little state with Germans on your borders and suddenly revolting, you would do the same.

>tfw no babushka GF
>Why even live?

whew.

ivan has many points here.

Who is this qt?

The only thing Hitler ever did wrong is that he consider part-jews, Italians and Bulgarian to be humans. Not the case

Some nigger ((from))) Poland

Reminder South Slavs are the only indigenous Europeans.
Also Bavarians are Turkish rapebabies, topkek.

>mfw not having a Melania looking tall wife.

=(

>Eupedia

Do you whip your girls on the Easter monday, Russia?

eupedia is pretty good though.

Thanks, doc.

It's not. They use data from less than 100 samples to destroy the narrative of European racial purity. Look somehow magically Est Asian admixture is within Czech fucking borders. I wonder why? Maybe have to do with Richard Kalergi and Monet's - (((EU))) founder's plans?

>>falling for the brazilian wymyn meme
literally some of the most degenerate, least intelligent cunts anywhere

>mfw Nirish with czech gf

We are not enforcing the patriarchy on our women, hate us, you prick.

Eastern Europeans start decaying fast after 28, unfortunate but it's just what nature ordained.

There is no such thing as an attractive East Asian woman. 99% of the "beautiful" Asian women you see either have their faces covered in 10 layers of makeup or had underwent three plastic surgeries.

There's even a saying here which goes. "Ugly people do not exist in this era, only people who could or could not afford cosmetic surgeries."

Hey, true China

Again with this slavic bshit. Slavs not a race nor a culture. A linguistic group at best.

Indeed, we are genetically ranging from the Mongols in the east to the Germanic-Celtic blood in the west.

There are no Slav mongols you fucking idiot.

>HISPANIC women
>(meme) SPAIN'S FLAG

>SPAIN
>Hispanic
>Spanish women are not western women

t. Osama Wew-Laden

You are a fucking tard, and a terrorist of shitposting.

>How does it feel that you'll never get to date a superior Slavic girl?
Sure I can, I just order one.

Russians, my dear Swissbro

>slavs
>white

STFU, you went from being Mongolian to being white to being nigger.