What the fuck is Trump doing

What the fuck is Trump doing.

You don't send your daughter's husband to meet with foreign leaders

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fact: Jared Kushner has the highest IQ in Trump's team

Only the best for Canada

He's a jew though, so not really a loss

Should he send his daughter?

He is part of the Cabinet.

Of course he can.

Trump can trust Kushner.

>Trudeau
>Worthy of meeting Trump

Trump is probably worried that Justin will try to touch his ass while he shreds NAFTA documents in front of him

(((Kushner)))

Why are we dealing with Canada again?

I mean, they supply a good portion of oil and maple syrup and they make poutine up there, but can't we just annex them? It's not like they're going to stop us.

>Not good enough to meet Trump

fucking kek

>Thinking Trudeau is worthy of a conversation with a person who contains the name Trump

what the fuck is canada gonna do about a diplomatic insult?

because we sell them tons of shit again. Why are you in my thread again? get out before I go nuclear on your ass faggot

>foreign leaders

That fag trudeau is not really a leader.

>trusting a jew

Kek Trudeau btfo

Hol up, this is the kike that hired me to Stump for Trump. He is pretty good, but I can't fathom why he is sent to face Trudeau.

>implying King Cuckold the Second of Leafland is worth Trump's time

I really hope hey negotiate a trade involving fresh water for energy or something. California needs the water and Canada needs the energy, our bills are getting ridiculous.

A massive cuck like Trudeu is not worthy of meeting Emperor Trump himself.

Trump shouldn't send anyone to meet with canada honestly. They don't need to be consulted about anything.

The first foreign county that Trudeau visited since the inauguration was not the USA, it was Cuba, probably to visit his father's grave.

Trudeau will be treated like a proper foreign leader when he acts like one.

Maybe he wants to build a hockey rink near the White House

yeah except california doesnt need the water anymore, the drought is over

treadue is like an entry level difficulty politician

trumps to busy to meet with mr.metrosexual

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING
MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

>Trudeau
>leader
You're new to this game, aren't you?

>Speaking of best friends, many of Donald’s friends, business partners, executives at the Trump organization, country club members at Mar-a-Lago and trusted lawyers and advisers are Jewish. No U.S. president has ever in history been surrounded by so many Jewish friends and advisers.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

The only thing California has ever "needed" is a nuclear holocaust.

We monarchy now
t. Trump

>You don't send your daughter's husband to meet with foreign leaders

Why not if it's just touching base? This isn't strategic war planning.

>can't we just annex them?
Each time you've tried you've died. We're not even sure how it happens. You always bring more dudes and we've never really mounted anything more than a half-assed defense.

Canada isn't tough, you're just low energy. Sad.

Do you really consider him an actual leader? Trudeau really?

>but can't we just annex them?

Conquest is stupid. Why take what we can peacefully obtain from our Northern Corporate Appendage. Grow up.

While Canada still needs the energy. Now is good time for negotiations because the next drought will come. Trudeau's posse on the other hand keeps driving down Canada's sovereignity when it comes to currency and energy.

TRUMP IS HUMILIATING US ALREADY

What the fuck

Hes meeting with the Prime Minister of Canada were pretty much a non-country like Belgium.

>you/we
>things that happened 100 years ago

why not?

Advisors aren't part of the cabinet, are they?

Why would he meet with a faggot? He called us terrific because he's looking forward to our fist lady's Black Magic.

Is he sending his daughter's husband to meet with Trudeau's wife's son?

Yall know Kush's brother was at the womens march?

It's senior white house staff

>canada pretending they are british

Jared and his dad are hated by pretty much everyone else in their family. Learn your Trump-Fu.

>things that happened 100 years ago

>all these libruls whining about nepotism when Kushner and his wife are the only sane people in Trump's inner circle

LEL
trudeau gets c u c k e d again

my point still stands

They'll apologize for not surrendering faster

He's doing it the old fashioned way

Kushner has an extreme amount of power within the Trump administration. He basically won the election for Trump. Shows Trump is taking US-Canada relations seriously, I hope Trudeau is competent enough to broker a new free trade agreement that doesn't include Mexico

Yes!
*clasps sticky syrupy hands and rubs them*
YES!!! HEHEHE!!!!

Will trump finally be able to unify America and Canada again?? That'd be insane it's been over a hundred years since the civil war.

Trump will meet with the leader of the Canadian government in person when Canada elect a leader WORTH meeting in person.

You make a lot more money from trading with us than you would from conquering us.

He's not a real leader, he could have sent an unpaid intern.

best thing is to ban entry for this fuck up.

Trudeau pretty much opened his asshole in day 1 for NAFTA's recrafting. It's why Trump didn't even bother to invite his faggy self to the white house.

Must suck to not be able to be friendly with Vladimir Putin, most powerful man in the world.

>You don't send your daughter's husband to meet with foreign leaders
Why not?
Trump is president now. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, and you libs can't do shit.

isn't he taytay's bf?

In all honesty, op, Trudeau is not a real leader, just a cuckold and faggot, the literal aftermath of Pierre being cuked by Fidel Castro.

Pic much related. The guy was a part time drama teacher. That is his claim to fame. Children can outwit him.

trumps daughters husband must be meeting with weedmans wifes son

You do if it's Trudeau. That cuck isn't worth the emperor's time and he needs to be reminded of it.

You don't need the energy you just need to roll back the stupid carbon taxes you place on it. Trudumb has Ontario paying the highest energy prices in all of North America.

>Sup Forums agrees Jews are the smartest group of people on Earth
>HURRR HOW DARE TRUMP USE JEWISH PEOPLE DURRR

>There will never be another drought in California

wait a few months.

STFU kike. Shouldn't you climb in an oven?

It gets hot as fuck in the Okanogan

that's what I thought

imao wtf is trudeau even doing, charging at his opponent like that

Trump is playing 12D chess as usual.

He knows Trudeaus weakness is for smooth skinny tight body young men - Kushner will make him cream his pants.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

Because we're your biggest trading partner numbskull. And no we're not letting you annex us motherfucker, our ancestors fought to defend us from war hawks like Madison and we're not letting globalists like Ted Cruz and like get his EU 2.0: North American edition

>justin trudeau
>leader
Kek. Trump knows not to waste his time with retards.

kek, Cuck d'eau deserves no better than the President's daughter's husband

>Jews are the smartest group of people on Earth
Per capita he's not wrong

You actually don't need the energy, the Niagara Falls makes tons of it. You just need better policy. Trudeau sells your energy made by the Niagara Falls for a loss because he needs someway to generate money for the wind power subsidies.

You're government is retarded in many ways.

Yeah? Why, not acting like kikes enough?

Trudeau isn't worthy of meeting with Trump or anyone with the Trump name.

First of all, this is a gesture of disrespect as Trump specifically sent his son-in-law instead of going there himself because he wants Trudeau to think that he's too insignificant to be graced by the American president's presence.

Second of all, if Trump was to visit Canada in Jared's place, there would've been an all-out verbal war. How could someone like Trump respect a faggot like Trudeau? I can only imagine what sort of trouble Trump's election spells for that Quebecois turd. God bless America!

Trump's sending a literally who to negotiate with a literally who.

I will personally kill you if you try.

Waiting.

kek, dat "massa's gone down" face

It's okay, Trudeau was a math and French teacher. He has experience managing children.

We would get steam rolled. We don't have enough active or reserve forces to even hold off American. They would be in Edmonton, Toronto and Quebec City in a week. It would literally be Poland 2.0

>How could someone like Trump respect a faggot like Trudeau? I can only imagine what sort of trouble Trump's election spells for that Quebecois turd. God bless America!
This.

This little idiot cuckold will take whatever scraps President Trump decides to toss him, and he'll eat it up and thank him

>shitty leaf bantz
kys
suicides-toi

>kek, dat "massa's gone down" face
top kek

>Canada
>foreign

He's a literal retard. Also he thinks that it's appropriate to have his whore daughter in meetings with other leaders.

>sending an incompetent youngster propelled by nepotisme to meen an incompetent youngster propelled by nepotism
I don't see anything wrong there.

>glasjaw-trudeau claims he'd fuck up putin in a fight

>gets butthurt

I'd say the bantz worked.

W-What have we done Sup Forums?

I unironically spport annexing Canada and Mexico to form the USNA

Trump is disrespecting Trudeau because Trudeau spent the last full year making Anti-Trump propaganda.

We are in for a fun 4 years.
A close ally sending a nobody to meet with you? Thats a total show of disrespect.

Indeed, most people working for the government are radical leftists. It's absurd to have your enemies working for you.