How do we stop this sucker?

>Don't feed the troll
any other ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCHfH0WABTY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3553052/Teachers-accused-brainwashing-children-politically-correct-lessons-attitudes-homosexuality-union-chiefs-warning-leading-difficult-situations-schools.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naw we need berndog to get a base so real progressive change comes to america in 4 years

America is tired of the corporate dems

SAY IT WITH ME /pol,

FIRST JEW PRESIDENT

>only US citizens can vote
>"by trying to dividing us by...and nationality"

Lmao, what is the Bern-out trying to say here? That plenty of illegal Mexicans voted democrat?

LOL closer.. that's why they got catty and started to turn on each other the very next day.

he's 75. age will stop him in a few years. we just have to wait like with george soros.

death is the great equalizer. both the most powerful king and the lowliest street urchin will wind up 6 feet underground someday. no man has ever escaped mortality.

>by trying to divide us (the American people)...
>you actually brought us (leftists) closer (by further separating them from conservatives)

This is typical Marxist rat dialectic. Notice how the definition of "us" changes mid sentence - he initially implies "us" means America at large, the entire population, but finishes the sentence with "us" instead meaning the liberal left alone (this can be reasoned by the fact that Trump did not bring the left any "closer" to the right at all, therefore he must be talking only about the left in this context).

And so his message about division not occurring is actually AFFIRMING division, just not the division you think he is initially talking about. America as a whole is not fractured upon racial, religious or gender lines at all, but not only upon a single line, the left/right split, and this is not exacerbated by Trump but by the left itself. The left will call any division they incite across the left/right split "unity".

This is why you can not argue with leftists, they do not speak with any kind of concrete vocabulary, their language is so fluid they change word definitions mid-sentence to confuse whoever they are speaking to. In this case, the word "us" changes from "America" to "the left" in only the space of 10 words.

*but only upon

So Orwellian. Leftists are the ones taking billionaire $s do to exactly this.

Very well said, leftists are radicalizing themselves.

This.

Remember

No refunds

Who, Bernie? He's over.

25%

If they keep up with identity politics they might never gain another senate seat ever again.

>real progressive change

47 genders
Open borders
Obamajobs
Kill whitey

>hope and chznge

>12 k
>428 k
>895 k

>kkk

Point out that there isnt any people of color, that white people just care about their edgy signs instead of black communities. Where were these crowds for mlk?? D&Q

President Trump, by not doing this strawman I am proposing you actually brought us closer.

????????

At this point we probably shouldn't fight identity politics except to expose them. At the same time we should push more identity into the leftist platform. Don't resist, use their own power against them and they'll eventually eat themselves.

I really think we should go to the "HeWillNotDivideUs" webcam and try to be friendly with the leftists... bring them coffee... food... warm them in cold days... Always wearing a pepe pin, a maga hat, something like that.

This is how you seduce people to try to understand you. At least we should do this for 3 years, so our group grows, before the polarization of the elections occur.

And everything will be recorded, which is a bonus.

>This is typical Marxist rat dialectic. Notice how the definition of "us" changes mid sentence - he initially implies "us" means America at large, the entire population, but finishes the sentence with "us" instead meaning the liberal left alone (this can be reasoned by the fact that Trump did not bring the left any "closer" to the right at all, therefore he must be talking only about the left in this context).

What is amazing is how they have internalized the marxist philosophy. I have no doubt that man has never read an once of marx in his life but here he is using their tools to further the ideology. its sad because he thinks he is trying to help people by being compassionate but he is actually harming them by continuing to divide every single think in society into oppressor and the oppressed.

I simply do not understand how you internalize that kind of thinking, I have read marx but I would never think to apply that type of thought to every aspect of my life, its insanity.

>implying these marches were inclusive

He's such a virtue signalling petulant child, but he has one vote like everyone else, so who gives a fuck? He already sent his Berniebots to upset trump campaign events during the primaries, so what's gonna make him stop all of the sudden that his opponent is now the president?

This is the mental recklessness that will tear them down though. They're doing our work for us. They have flipped and negated their own beliefs and arguments over and over. An extremely inconsistent ideology that really only cares about having the upper hand. They only want people that support their views. They don't care about ethnicity/gender/religion. Only when people of different ethnicity/gender/religion think like they do. They are un-American agitators.

except hes wrong the left did that.

stop him? he's the perfect steam valve to keep liberals from chimping out completely

What actually is Sup Forumss problem with people identifying as different genders. The only time their biological sex is necessary is during medical procedures and stuff.

Just get keep literally shaking.

>What actually is Sup Forumss problem with people identifying as different genders.

You must be new here...

>forcing children to learn "gender studies"
>forcing others to call them by their "proper" gender
>pushing laws that would make it a hate crime to call someone a gender they didn't like

...and that's why.

Not defending SJW politics but I never really got why all of that mattered. I personally don't care what someone wants me to call them. It's like calling someone by a nickname/non-birth name for me. Who gives a hoot about what people do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect me?

No one is being forced to learn gender studies.

Using people's gender pronouns isn't that hard really. Purposefully not using them even after you know what they are is just you being a dick.

That third point is just retarded. The laws would only add that it's illegal to discriminate based on what people identify as. Sex, gender and sexuality has no effect on anyone's life but their own.

How does the left convince themselves that the right is dividing them by race gender religion etc. when they're the ones pushing identity politics? We just want everyone to shut up and get along

Both sides are using identity politics

>that "event" was the moment I lost any "faith" I had in bernie

Ah yes, the paragon on inclusion talking about division.
youtube.com/watch?v=xCHfH0WABTY

Pretty sure if was Bernie, Hillary and Obama that created the divide.

>Bernie
>White people don't know what its like to be poor
>Hillary
>White people need to recognize their privilege
>Men should keep their hands off women (something like that)
>I will speak to the white people for you (to black people)
>Obama
>blacks need to be handed everything
>Mexicans are a race of people

Blah blah blah, do I need to go on?

It is not about a polite request, the goal of the SJW is to compel people to speak in a way that they desire. They want to enforce their ideology onto other people. In a way they want to be free from the consequences from free speech and want people to cater to their delusions. When you combine that with marxism and the post-modern idea of that language is all about power and you have them using language as a weapon of oppression in the guise of helping the oppressed.

It is very much the overprotective mother taken to the extreme, they want to protect people to the extent that they smother the person

far left SJWs are a very small amount of people. Spending time on Sup Forums might make you think otherwise, because you guys only see the bad shit from the left. Most normal young people these days are just liberal to centrist people who are accepting of people being different and don't make a fuss about that shit.

>far left SJWs are a very small amount of people.
There are hundreds of thousands of them, they're called college students.

Give me examples of the right using identity politics. This will be interesting

Have you been to a college class that isn't gender studies? Most people are normal. What a shocker.

Bernie is far more divisive than The Honorable Trump.

All blacks are lazy niggers. College students are SJWs. People who are for the legalisation of drugs are 420 blaze it smoker bros.

I don't disagree but but you cant let this type of thinking get out of hand. It is very easy for people to let bad legislation get passed in the guise of protecting people and then it gets out of hand.

The whole process of marking people as the oppressor and framing every disagreement as a fight between them and who they are supposed to be oppressing is dangerous. It is not inclusive and and the far left have become very good at it.

I mean even the ones who ARE far-left don't particularly bother me. I have a few friends who are all about this gender neutral shit, and as long as I avoid talking about politics with them and call them by the pronouns they want, we get along well.

I don't necessarily agree with them or understand what the fuck this gender queer shit is about but it isn't anything that really changes much. Then again, I'm a moderate so my opinions are probably invalid.

That's funny. I'm in college right now and so far I've had gender/race discussions in 2 English courses, psychology AND even art appreciation even though it's not supposed to be part of our curriculum (our own college's rule).

My art book has an entire section devoted to feminist critique of art.

You're not an American. Stop pretending like you know everything about America.

It's actually insane for leftists with their victim hierarchy and race baiting are talking about dividing us.

100%
muzzies stand around or squat for long periods of time.

>I mean even the ones who ARE far-left don't particularly bother me

be careful, the overprotective mother will destroy her son just as much as the absent father. That is what the SJW is at the core, someone who wants to protect everyone which will eventually, although unintentionally, destroy the person they want to protect.

Is it forcibly taught in the curriculum or is it a discussion?
It would make sense as a discussion, given most college classes talk frequently about recent events and media trends and buzzwords as a way to get people debating. The gender shit really is blowing up in the media because people take such extreme sides on both ends.

What was he thinking Sup Forums?

That's Sup Forums shitposting. I'm talking about mainstream right politics, think of the things Trump has said. Hillary will whine all day about the gender pay gap and push the femenist divide but the other side simply ignore these identity groups and treats us all as one, that's the nationalist way.

Dunno, not like I'm dating one or anything. They are just people I hang out with occasionally. Nothing wrong with living and let live.

I disagree. Most people are not militant SJWs, but generally subscribe to their beliefs.

It's a bit like Muslims; only a minority are trying to blow you up at any given time, but the overwhelming majority of them agree with the militants.

Aussie brah, you need to wake up. There's more genders every week, and they want to push this shit onto kids.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3553052/Teachers-accused-brainwashing-children-politically-correct-lessons-attitudes-homosexuality-union-chiefs-warning-leading-difficult-situations-schools.html

They already push gay studies, trans is next. And my third point isn't retarded, they'll classify non-identification as harassment and a hate crime if allowed to.

It doesn't matter if there's 1 or 1 million, it's their success that matters. We know they're a small group but they've been successful in pushing their agenda.

As the guy from the Bahamas above said 'Nothing wrong with living and let live.'

Just be respectful to other people and dont be a cunt. It isnt that hard. I find that it actually takes more effort to be a cunt.

You lack foresight, but it's ok, you'll gain it in time.

THEY DONT FUCKING LISTEN! He was the one talking about all Americans. He said he doesn't give a shit about what you look like as long as you are American.

They were the ones trying to make their special groups of privlege. Fucking ret

I haven't experienced that, but then again I live in Alabama and taking engineering classes.

Both depending on the class. I think one English teacher was well-meaning but oblivious to what she was saying because she basically talked about privilege/oppression for 20 minutes despite it not being part of our class, at all. She tried to get the black kids to weigh in and most were hesitant, only one actually said she thinks whites have all the privilege (despite her getting financial aid grants that I couldn't dream of qualifying for, not rich but not poor enough).

I had to take art appreciation for a humanity and my teacher is a black feminist. We tend to skim over most European/Renaissance paintings to talk more about African fertility statues and shit. She talked about white painters having privilege because they discovered how to make more complex colors and paints. It's an easy class because she dumbs down the tests so much but still.

It's easy to do.
Surround youself with women and learn to argue like them.

Yeah I actually live in AL too believe it or not.
UAH is by far the worst in the state, but UAB is pretty bad.

>We tend to skim over most European/Renaissance paintings to talk more about African fertility statues and shit.

If you want to hold a class on African art, fine, but if it is a general class on art how can you just skip over Europe? The culture of the US is European, you can't just skip.

>white painters having privilege
everything with marx comes down to a fucking oppressor/oppressed struggle what a way to destroy all the beauty and wonder of art.
Disgusting

The only people dividing this country are liberals with their culture war on straight and white people. Most people who aren't far left-wing social justice retards don't care about their petty identity politics game and oppression olympics.

thats fucking rich. pretty sure he divided people on one thing:

american citizen vs. non american citizen.

how are they still supporting this guy? this is the equivalent of people still supporting ted cruz.

>women
>argue

There may be some but the vast majority just scream their ideology without discussion. It is just depressing to listen to because they don't want to exchange ideas and learn, just bully into submission.

>all those retweets and he couldnt even beat trump
kek

social JUSTice

nice to see you're completely blind to nuance and spectrums.

>TRANSWOMEN DONT HAVE VAGINAS PINK HATS ARE OFFENSIVE WHY ARE YOU DISPARIGING TRANS FEELINGS YOU BIGOTS

lol

>I'll be dead soon. It was all for nothing. I will be forgotten.

remindes that most of those reshares came from illegals, eurocucks and underaged b&
half of all anti-trump comments on the net come from some euro muslim thinking his opinion is worth more because he was born in denmark

ooh, look, a penny!

kek i capped this beauty too.

>pic
kek

or

>tfw you can't pick up the penny until the camera pans away

he split white women from the libs. half of the liberals hate white women for voting for trump. Its a small tear but could turn into a big fissure.

trump actually weakened to libs.

I'll take "shirts that will get you shot" for 6 million dollars

youd know about the spectrum

feel the bern faggot

Tell that to the genderbenders then. What if i dont want to have to memorize all the new genders made up on a whim. I shouldent be called hateful just because i dont bend over backwords for people who would never do the same for me

Except that fucking Rockefeller bastard

Lol, it's the liberals that pushed identity politics. Don't get it twisted, this board is full of racist, loser Trump supporters, and people like you only hurt his position, but that is not the right's or Trump's position.

The left fucked up when they decided to attack white people instead of just championing minorities. They fucked up, and they drove the majority right. Just know that if you are racist and a Trump supporter, you have no right to complain because it's YOU who validates the left's claims.

bern

its 3/16, right?

>we
not everyone on this board is a braindead Trumpshill

because it's stupid. Theres 57 genders now and more coming. Just because you don't behave exactly like a sterotypical man doens't mean your gender # 123478618
Also where is the scientific argument for gender fluidity, your neurology isn't changing from day to day, you can't be male one day and female another.

Doesn't make all but 2 invalid. The far left's understanding of gender is fucking retarded, but so is the right's. What is there really is more than 2, but less than 57?

>problem with people identifying as different genders

No matter what type of mammal you belong to your chromosomes are either XX or XY.

If you don't want your personality/sexuality/whatever to be associated with your gender, you should add additional words that describes it.

Not redefine science. That is just a aggressive technique to force others to comply to your wishes (or adapt to your mental disease).

Are you an actual fascist, Manolo?

Let the left talk as much as they want, otherwise you become what they say you are.

Wonderful explanation.

He would have defeated Trump in a landslide if the DNC hadn't cheated him out of the nomination. I wish he would get to be the one to make Trump a one term president but he's probably too old to run in 2020

>thought police
Should be fought in any of its forms, no matter if it's a big thing or a small thing

>sucker
>not kike
I don't trust you.

You know there are Twitter bot accounts that spew hashtags to get them trending, and all like and retweet stuff like this, right?

>Trump is trying to divide us!
>our first order of business is to have a rally where we divide the population in half and pit one against the other