Old liberals get kicked off plane for abusing a Sup Forums Trump supporter

>Old liberals get kicked off plane for abusing a Sup Forums Trump supporter

[Current Year] best year yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwG-kDXk1sk

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/22/prosecutors-inauguration-day-protesters-arrested-will-charged-felony-rioting/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibd5JIwHMis
youtube.com/watch?v=S0H2DTIoRoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor little Trumpcuck, triggered by a granny and had her kicked off a plane. What a sad excuse of a man, total pussy

Fpbp

WAKE ME UP

she paid for her seat, he paid for his seat. All she could've done was stopped talking and taking her anger and frustrations on a person with a different political view than her.

so fucking stoked that I have merged into this timeline, my old timeline was... bad.

Hahaha get fucked you old bag. Stupid boomer sack of shit.

Did you see how much a beta her husband is?

This is pretty much every man that votes Democrat.
>skinny
>glasses
>sad defeated look on his face.
>enjoys watching his dyke wife fuck Tyrone and Jamal and getting sloppy seconds

Trumpkins should get used to this.

Stay home, faggots.

This, he should have beat the granny to death on the spot in the middle of the plane, what a cuck lol

I can't wait til Trump gives me orders to cleanse out Liberal baby boomers. He need only set the spark

Shut up retard.

>MUH NUCLEAR KEYS
>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE
>MUH GRAVITY IS A THEORY
HA HA HA HA HA AH HAH A H BYE-BYE GRANNY

I'm really starting to stereotype all people who wear glasses as complete sociopath libtards.

We wouldn't even need to get rid of the DoE at that point.

Please, President Trump. Let's make America great again.

Typical Baby Boomer.

> "Hi, I'm a complete stranger you're forced to sit next to and interact with for the next couple of hours!"

> "Hi."

> "Are you going to DC to riot and scream at police because the election didn't go the way you wanted?"

> "No, I supported Trump I wanted to-"

> "I CAN NO LONGER REMAIN SILENT! WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO A PERSON OF DIFFERENT OPINIONS?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

So the first thing filmanon does is ask the girl if she could share her recording.

Hey, I wear glasses and I still voted for Trump.
Or at least I would have, if I was American.

I should get used to seeing over-emotional retards getting shut down? Sure, sounds good to me

She looks very Jewish.

Top kek, no one is putting with their shit anymore.

It's amazing that we hate each other so much cause baby boomers and millenials are like the exact same generation just at different times

What fucking reality is this? Am in a coma?

MASTER

This man seems like a classic abuse victim

Like pottery. All the dumb libtard bitch had to do was stfu but, it proved impossible for the entitled cunt.

He was awful quiet

What's the odds he's a secret drumpfkin

United States is the best country in the world. Now it's officially.

Just keep going with taking care of commie leftshits who only scream and put "sexist"/"rapist"/"nazi" labels to anyone who they don't like.
Yelling and being noisy is not about protecting your views. US have to get back the ability to debate with ARGUMENTS and FACTS.

So edgy a caveman could do it.

>tfw you want to tell your wife to stop embarrassing the both of you but you can't because you're too beta

They look like twins. Old faggy liberals are weird. That dude needs a burger.

>Well you don't have that riiiiiiight

Right attendant is best supporting character?

>baby boomers and millenials are like the exact same generation just at different times

>talking to strangers on an airplane

You americans are weird

How dare that evil trump supporter divide us because he has different opinion!

How dare someone think differently than us! We're the supporters of free speech, democracy, and inclusion!

He looks like a man that had his spirit destroyed at least two decades ago. At that point, it's easier to just let her ramble and tune her out (even if it means getting thrown off the plane by more alpha people around you like security).

this

Well, that is basically what they are saying.
> We are the supporters of free speech, democracy, and inclusion. Therefore, if you think differently, you are nazi.

Made my day. Thanks OP.

The time will come when liberal baby boomers are forced to suck bullets out of gun barrels, boys. Arm up and stock up on ammo. You don't want to be "left out" of the fun

Holy shit, dude. It's so true it hurts.

The husband is like, "Thank God, some peace and quiet for once! And I get to shoot the shit with a Trump supporter."

Hahahaha fuck that old liberal hag.

fat fuck can't even sit in his chair, lmao

98%

She looks like an alien from Star Trek.

ditto

The fire's rising...

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/22/prosecutors-inauguration-day-protesters-arrested-will-charged-felony-rioting/

>DO YOU BELIEVE IN GRAVITY? IS GRAVITY "JUST A THEORY"?

typical insane and butthurt globecuck

t. Ahmed the Jew

[Current Year]... GREATEST YEAR.

how about the time a gay couple wouldnt trade move over a seat to let a daughter sit with her family and then got kicked off the plane for cursing, pulling the gay card, and their cat escapes:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibd5JIwHMis

damn nick cage isnt doing so well these days

then drumpfshits complain about people calling Barron an autist
gasssing trumpshits should be mandatory

Oh my God, that totally proves that a highly dynamic system has been significantly changed in one direction because of us.

baby boomers consumed a tonfuck of american capital and fucked up the economy, now they complain that millenials don't have jobs when there is none to be found.Fuckin hell you could at least do some fuckin research about your own country

Better than Swedish behavior on airplanes wherein you guys get drunk as fuck and hang out in the fucking aisles or sit on the laps of your boyfriends like obnoxious fucking faggots. I swear to fucking god I hate Swedes so fucking much

Fucking glorious.

> show some respect!!

No shit, retard. It's the entitlement I'm talking about. You Poles really are stupid. Go scrub a toilet.

I see an old man...

Post 2016 best years

everyone point and laugh at this retard

>poor little women marching because they lost
>maybe they could overthrow the government
>all they need is to pick up a gu...

No, they paid for a seat and that family who didn't get tickets early wanted him to lose his money for the seat he paid for. The family wanting to sit together was in the wrong here.

The faggots probably over reacted though. All you have to say is no.

That's the best part

Drumpfkins should not be allowed to fly. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

USA USA USA

Best Year. Libs thinking they can take us back to 2015. I don't think so! Are train has no stops!

Yea you said it fake Poland

>using the name of someone's ancestors as an insult to their ethnicity and heritage

#JustLiberalThings

That justifies him being a disruptive cunt?

Also, that cheek-implanted cunt Madonna should be placed on the no-fly list for inciting violence and publicly stating she's thought about committing an act of terror at the white house.

Leftists like using the apparatus of government to punish their political enemies, let's give them a taste of it.

So what triggered all of this? How'd she know he voted for Trump?

Notice he's the one who got to travel while her ass got sent back to the Taco Bell Express.

Seriously though, 20 seconds in, she does that whole BEELEEVE with the finger quotes and I knew she was fucked beyond belief.

he wasn't disruptive till provoked the family is to blame

What was that you toilet-scrubbing Slav? I couldn't hear you over the sound of our INVENTING THE FUCKING AIRPLANE

Nice Jesus fish tattoo on the forearm.
I always love it when people get faith work done on them
It specifically says in the bible not to get tattoos, but hey let's all say fuck that, and get a tattoo so everyone knows how religious I am!!!!

You know you are a cuck when your wifes fade is cleaner than yours.

Hilarious that the old hag got thrown off the plane but the Trump supporter is either a pussy for complaining about hurt feelings or is trolling her for comedic effect.

Watch White House Briefing NOW, LIVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=S0H2DTIoRoQ

He dodged a bullet here, old people smells like shit and they make nasty noises with their mouth, travelling next to them is awful

So you're in favor of autistic screeching because someone asked to swap seats?

He was wearing a Trump shirt in the video

Yuppo

According to the article, when he got to the seat she immediately asked him, "Did you come here to cheer or protest?" And when he answered he was going to celebrate Democracy, she immediately went into the whole "you put a crazy man in charge of the nuclear codes" stuff.

Assuming that's accurate, she was clearly looking for a fight. I mean, I wouldn't want to sit next to somebody harassing me the entire flight. Notice how she was demanding that he switch seats rather than asking if she could instead.

So exciting watching that guy in the vest play with his camera

There is no better feeling than triggering a liberal with nothing more than an opposite view. And I don't even believe half the shit I spew out at parties. This is in Sweden ffs

I love Trump
>Fucking rascist and islamophobe
I'm an immigrant and a secular muslim
>syntax error

It's like a crusifix to vampires

Keep rep'n and the body snatched will keep REEEing

Typical Party-loyal sheep. Rather than discuss and potentially improve your mutual understanding of the issues at hand, the old bat immediately turns hostile.

this is the best timeline i've had the pleasure to be a part of

Seeing old liberals makes me sad.
They act like complete children despite having years of experience behind them, they're going to die being a fucking idiot that nobody other than their family (pretends to) like. And it's too late to change their opinion because they probably were liberals their whole lives.
They're going to die thinking they're being the good guys when in reality nobody likes them.

This.

I'm laughing again - its like seeing in technicolor after living in black and white.

The black steward just tops this off.

the fuck is even her problem? if I was sitting next to some van der bellen fanboy cuck I wouldn't give a rat's ass, I mean I don't have to talk to him about politics or at all.

did you lose your mommy too?

>Liberals drag the corpses of dead family to garner sympathy points
>chastises him for "claiming the moral high ground."

Liberals are the worst type of scum

Isn't that passage in Leviticus or something? And isn't it referring to tattoos of pagan people which glorify pagan gods, the dead, and pagan practices?
Further, aren't most Old Testament laws nullified by Jesus? The fish thing is Christian so I'm assuming he's Christian and believes in Jesus.
Finally, why do you have to be a faggot and harp on some innocuous bullshit that's really none of your business? You realize you're acting like the dumb liberal bitch in the vid?

Fucking kek shekel man

>Rare 'are you kidding me?' @ 0.51

i feel like its because they want so badly to be young again, so they act like kids to fit in with the millenials

HE'S IN MY SPACE

No, he's in his seat that he paid for.

I'm done with liberals at this point. They should have their voting rights removed, deported, segregated or killed. They can't function like normal people.