/ist/ria - Istria General - Mess of Piran edition

The debate: Savudrija gulf, Croatian or Slovene?
Slovene argumet: Let's be honest, this bit of water doesn't really matter to Croatia, it does make a big difference for Slovenian access to open waters.

Give up your non-claim on this trivial bit of land, and lets band together against degeneracy and globalism.

Slovenes and Croats should be natural allies, the Jews are manipulating you into fighting them on this, keeping us divided.

We are white, we are both slavic and we are all Christian, we should be brothers, not enemies.

Croatian argument: Slovenians base their claim to Savudrija solely on wanting Croatians to give charity to Slovenia.

Badass music:
youtube.com/watch?v=W39DkNx4_VM

youtube.com/watch?v=QdGYWBJvT-0

Pic related: aerial view of Savudrija gulf

if you do not see this general in the catalog, feel free to copy and paste all of this and add a few points

News: In 2016, Istria recorded 25 million stays!
glasistre.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/turisticki-rekordi-istra-prva-po-broju-nocenja-539884

VIP: Istrians, Slovenians, Croatians, Dalmatians, Italians

Invited: everybody else

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
encyclopediadramatica.se/Serbia
encyclopediadramatica.se/Croatia
visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WBnq2NyJXcg
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all pic related is rightful italian clay.

bamp :DDDDD

I went to istria 3 times, does that make me an istrian?

Croatia has ancient Greek UNESCO sites too. One of the oldest examples of a grid set up for a town/farm. By ancient Greeks there, so rightful clay!

no?
you are welcome to come gain though. Were you in Pula?

greeks spreaded their shit everywhere in the med
also, did you make that istrian pepe?

How can we solve the problem with leftists in Istria?

slovakia deservs that

unfortunately, istria will always have leftist roots
even the fucking president of IDS said that anti-fascism is a part of Istria's culture
but a new horizon is on the dawn
i can feel it

HAHAHA!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET ISTRIA BACK!
This is a bait thread by an edgy yugocommie!
Sage

t. nostaligicaru

Rijeka is a Croatian city and was Croatian before the Italians highjacked it.

Also: FUCK OFF TO ITALY WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!

>From about 925, the town was part of the Kingdom of Croatia, from 1102 in personal union with Hungary. Trsat Castle and the town was rebuilt under the rule of the House of Frankopan. In 1288 the Rijeka citizens signed the Law codex of Vinodol, one of the oldest codes of law in Europe.

Daily reminder that with every day that passes there's less and less Italians in Rijeka:

>In the census of 2011, city proper had a population of 128,624, which include:[32]

>Croats: 106,136 (82.52%)
>Serbs: 8,446 (6.57%)
>Bosniaks: 2,650 (2.06%)

The longer Croatia stays independent the less their resistance will get.

>I went to istria 3 times, does that make me an istrian?
no, i stayed mostly in trieste.
went to mugia and some slovenian cave i forgot the name.
I did go to zadar though.
no

Walked around in Pula with my Serbia tshirt, no one dared to even look at me let alone say something. You guys are cucked peace.

What did you expect? That we would beat you up like your southern subhumans compatriots?

Welcome to the civilized world!

Slovenians are being dumb. According to international maritime law Slovenia has open and unobstructed access to international waters regardless of whether they have Piran or not.

t. half-slovenian half-croatian with masters in international maritime law

Captcha: road historic

1. i hate commies
2. i'm 25% italian, 25% slovene and 50% croatian
3. marš dijasporo

Trieste is Slovenian.

Tito was just a master statesman with the patience of a saint and let Italians have it to avoid WW3.

Based Tito.

>Welcome to the cucked world

Ftfy

majmunko ubi se

t. dani srpske kulture u istri

MA TOP KEK

1. >tfw 100% Croat and no foreign citizenship. pic related
2. That's right bitch I am a citizen so shut the fuck up.
3. No true patriot would support such a damaging plan, which represents a direct attack to Croatian sovereignty.

>1. i hate commies
At least one positive thing.

>srpska kultura
Top kek!
>picrelated

Pa sto onda dopustate to? :^)

>muh civilizovani svet

i jadranski dragulj ce se zbudit

al ovaj kom odgovaras nije ni istrijan

--MANDATORY FACTS ON SERBITCHES--

Their terrorist rogue state was BTFO in just 72 hrs;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
The endgame: dead chetniks:
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

Quick reference guide:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Serbia
encyclopediadramatica.se/Croatia

Serbian """""tourism""""". Blood, gore and death as usual:
visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html

Serbitches are just genocidal turk rape babies.
Google: "balkangreuel images", reveal the true inception of serbs

pic related: serbshit signing the instrument of surrender after being buttraped by croatian army.

Ma dosadno mi je pa trollujem malo jer znam da lako nasedate na provokacije kao i mi.

Lepa vam je Pula stvarno, u tim tipovima grada bih lagano mogao da zivim. Ae bok

>tfw Obitelj mi ima imanje u Istri.

>pula
>smrdi ko dno kante za smece

ja najbolš, nej nm kr use požidijo

Just wanted to give a "shut the fuck up" to the good old diaspora fuckbois.
You help us and other people tell the difference between being a patriot and being a dumb ass nationalist teen. This is what most "Serbs" on Sup Forums are: 2nd generation kids whose parents left the country they were born in looking for a better life, and now they were born in West Europe, they can't identify with the foreign culture because they're too autistic/spoiled to adapt, yet they are not that welcome in Serbia either, we only hang out with them if they can be milked for money. So, not belonging either here or there, they think wearing retarded t-shirts and going to Sup Forums to offend our neighbour countries, they feel more like they belong to true Serbs.
Get this through your thick skulls. If you're not living in Serbia, and just visiting once in 5 years, you are NOT a Serb. It's that simple, we don't care how edgy your attitudes are, they're not worth shit to us. Actually finding a way to live and survive in this world as a Serb, when you're surrounded by hostility from many countries around us and far away from us, countries that want to turn us into a puppet country for shitty 20% higher income per year (or none, and just bribing our corrupt elites), because of the shit we did in the past, and the way our people chose not to use their brains (and still don't) when electing presidents and the government, having almost no chance for a decent let alone successful future because you work for 300 (some get higher, but that is the average pay, it's understandable if you're 100-300 above that) euros a month; and still, somehow, not even understanding it yourself, wanting to stay here and build a home for you and your woman and make a family, knowing full well they won't have a bright af future themselves, that's what makes you a Serb. It's too nuanced and complicated, and most of the 2nd gen emigrants couldn't understand it, or anyone outside of Balkan peninsula.

TLDR

>mogao bih ziviti u puli
>medju cigani

Motovun and Groznjan are comfiest

That was me

Was not written for you anyway, so gj on doing what you're suppossed to I guess. Btw, what kind of a person passes by something they can't bother to read, but they take the time to reply with a retarded "tldr"? Gas yourself honestly

The difference between Serb diaspora and other diaspora is that we will return to our land while Serbs don't want to

Also didn't read your blog lol faggot

Sry, I really have to apologize.
I ve been trolling the whole day, what can I say, I have an addiction to reactiongifs.
But since you are into long stories I will gift you a new meme. It's a really long story.
Za sljedeci puta kada vidis muslica slobodno mu posalji ovo.

Keep telling that to yourself, cuck. You'll return only if and when you're old and disgraced, ass-eating Obongo.

Wew why so upset, my Turk friend

Appreciated, now go back to sleep r9k.

Will do!

mfw chestnut hair, green eyes, pale skin, emphasised cheekbones, long face, 1,88m height...Trying to feel provoked and it still doesn't work. You're really bad at this, Obongobro

this

ubio bih dijasporu iako su "srbi", ovo je bruka nevidjena kakve su debilcine

Srpska dijaspora (npr. Arkan, Srbi iz Hrvatske (SAO Krajina) i Hrvatska dijaspora (npr. Gojko Šušak), su velikim dijelom zaslužni da je uopće bilo rata.

What are you doing there then? Go home

YOU JUST KNOW

Da, gori su od Vučića i ostalih naših botova, od njih imam gađenje samo, a od dijaspore i njihovih stavova dobiješ transfer blama, zarazno je jbga.

You that half croat half hue monkey?

This your pic?

Half croat half Italian, serbshit
I was just born here

So it is your pic, good to know.

Your statements are becoming incomprehensible, man. Just stop trying so hard.
This. Agreed, sad but true. They called Arkan "criminal with a badge" in Belgrade during the 80s for a reason.

tacno

na ovom prokletom internetu jedinu dijasporu goru od nase koju sam video, je siptarska. koliko su losi onda ako se mogu uporedjivati sa siptarima...

Half-anything means you're a mongrel mate. Just be honest with yourself, you'll act and feel less angry like you did here.

da, lol jedino naše i njih ponekad vidim da se šitpostuju u nedogled. Niko drugi nije toliko zadrt. Ja sam za to da svako gleda svoju zemlju i kad se budale seljače da ih ostali dovedu u red.
Sloboda govora treba da postoji, al previše je idiota, mora neko da ih spusti na zemlju povremeno.

At least I wouldn't be taken to jasenovac :^)

It's a mostly italian city, surrounded by mostly Slovenians.
The correct way would be to have the city surrounded by Slovenia, but that would kill the city.

trust me you would because gypsies were also there, so they would assume you belong to them

give sea

>Slovenians base their claim to Savudrija solely on wanting Croatians to give charity to Slovenia.

I heard somewhere that we were supposed to get a part of Istrian coast in exchange for giving up our claim on Trieste. I don't know if this is true though.

>The debate: Savudrija gulf, Croatian or Slovene?

Meh, we probably don't have any legal claim for it. The only realistic option we have is we pay Croatians for it.

But you can't use the name Teran for the wine!!!

>ul itali

I think Teran is Istrian, they do have a right to it. Not Kranjska klobasa though, this is a different story

why are slovenes so greedy?
>we can't call kranjska sausage kranjska
>we can't call a wine by its name

No true patriot would move to live abroad

because they're jews

Teran is grown only on Kras, in Istria there is Refošk

It's the same with champagne senpai. Kranjska klobasa is Slovenian, you can make it, but you can't call it Kranjska klobasa

Istrians have kras too

how does that trigger you

Why do you think I'm triggered? I corrected only you

I don't think losing such a large city with a legitemate claim makes you a master stateman

S H A D I L A Y
H A D I L A Y
A D I L A Y
D I L A Y
I L A Y
L A Y
A Y
Y

but if we call a sausage by its name you're triggered?

Can't you guys just share it, I mean it's just a few square kilometres of water it's not like there's anything valuable

Says who?

like slavonski kulen?

You legally can't call it Kranjska klobasa, same with Champagne. People can make sparkling wine, but they can't legally call it Champagne

>Serb autist comes to Croatia
get attacked by retars
>hurr fucken nazis see SEE fuckin croat ustase barbarians bre THEY WUZ CATHOLIC SERBS
don't get attacked by retars
>hurr haha what a bunch of cucks topkek these croats really are pussies bre still THEY WUZ CATHOLIC SERBS N SHEIT

Meanwhile, normal Croats and Serbs are both based and bro-tier (except when politics get involved)

we can call it kranjska kobasa though hehe

Isn't the whole of Istria kras landscape?

You can't sell it under that name though

>ook autisticni dijaspora srbi i autisticni dijaspora hrvati izazovu nerede na partiji TENISA!!!!

shamefur dispray
trebali su ih australci izbanterat do samoubojstva i jedne i druge

youtube.com/watch?v=WBnq2NyJXcg

we can
kobasa does not equal klobasa

Oh nevermind, I educated myself. Apparently it is only grown in Italy and Slovenia, apparently they are trying to jew us again

We should host daily ex-Yu threads, just to make the western european degenerates jelly of the last bastion of western civilization and whiteness.

sorry m8 EC ruled we can

regarding the (((border disputes))), they are obviously political theater for both Slovenes and Croats, so that the braindead retards that inhabit both our countries can say: "those fucking Croats/Slovenes" instead of "those fucking communist Jews in power in our countries"

within 2 weeks our "bastion of civilization and whiteness" would devolve into the bait general/autism simulator that is Sup Forumss /ex-yu/

that's wrong, you can't use the word kranjska

We should come to an agreement to ignore all shitposting and not get into bitch fights.

We appreciate each others posts about art, history and scientific acomplishements, natural beauty of our land etc.

...I miss the glory days of /ex-yu/...

>komunizam
bljak

But, but, but senpai Tudjman is literally khazarian ubber KIKE desu
>literally looks like George Soros
>nassal voice
>sharp forehead
>degenerate shitskin
>can't speak propper croatian language
>big hooked JEW nose
>beddy eyes
>Tudjman - literally means TUDJI COVEK, TUDJINAC
>TudjMAN
>MAN
>(((TUDJMAN)))

>Baddass music:
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
>ARGUING OVER LANDS, WHILE MUDSLIMES ARE TAKING OVER EUROPE
FUCKING KILLYOURSELVES YOU STUPID NIGGERS.

with jews you lose

can you guys fuck off

PUŠI KURAC BALIJO

My pic was exactly anti-communist...

moze kad mi prvo popusis samoupravni socijalisticki kurac

Slovenians could easily take the Trieste coast within a week.

>balijo
literally ča