Funny isnt it...

Funny isnt it? You mouthbreathing supplicants unyieldingly defend your mango mussolini and yet he fucking hates your guts. Just replace "read indie comics"'with "watch anime" and this describes you pathetic self loathing cucks.

Donald Trump is chad, the apex normie

His voters are basically the niggers of white people. What do you expect? Either the super rich support Trump, or the stupidest of stupid white people do.

Please dont say the N word here. We need not to dumb down to their level

Nigger

Bigot

Feeding me a (you) is a mistake, youre only making me stronger
*teleports behind you*
heh, its nothing personel kid

niggerlover

Grow up, leave your basement "kid"

How does any of that stuff this idiot is rambling about have any basis in fact? Trump is relatively gay/ trans friendly, at LEAST as much as clinton who let's not forget was anti gay marriage right up until she joined obama's first administration.

As for reading indie comics, art, nerdiness, shyness, awkwardness... I've seen no indication that Trump would hate you because of any of these things and can only conclude Aaron Alexovich is a low functioning autist.

Grow up, leave your cuckshed, niggerlover

Hes baiting at the lowest level and you still gave him a (you)

SHAME

Also his son has autism.

Why would he hate autists?

You really think I'm gonna read the wall of text written by some random facebook jew?

I would have a structured rebuttal, but how can i expect a brit to understand American nerd culture and how its been demonized by Trump and his cult of supporters

Shut up bitch ass nigger.

You will not strike me down

But mummy :( he began baiting me its not fair :ยจ(

But if trump is removed all those degenerates are in for a shock

Meant for

>our country is run by the living embodiment of everything that makes us feel bad about ourselves

I didnt know his parents won the election

>Niggers of white people
>Smartest states based on IQ
>Highest literacy rates in the country
>More production per hour than rest of country
>More hours of production than rest of country
>Lowest crime rates in country
>yfw you realize that's the opposite of a nigger?

>MFW I know I'm going to have to explain how the numbers on a comparative map are based around 100 to another leftypol retard

>this was never about putting Sup Forums in the whitehouse
>this was about setting the world on fire

oh lawds here we go again

Based leaf

cry babies gona cry baby

Don't watch anime and voted Trump.

Fuck off shill.

Trumps press secretary is literally an autistic weeb.

Nigger

it's okay jim bob, you don't have to get mad

>implying I like all of your weirdo autistic shit
Grow up and go get a job, faggot.

>in Wisconsin
>nuclear engineer
>UW Madison ranked 17th best university in the world
>UW Nuc Eng envy of the planet
>get called "jim bob" by jew shill on Sup Forums

how fucking lame are these people? how did they get conned into thinking that identifying with mainstream orthodox politics -- the system itself and its elite class -- as being "alternative?"

identifying with nationalist, right-wing, reactionary ideologies marks you as the penultimate outsider. it's an existence on the fringe of a society that not only offers you no benefit or enfranchisement, but the exact opposite.

>mango mussolini
Actually fucking clever for once...

Kek

fuckin rights jim bob, fuck haters.

Clearly this man speaks for trump, his personal dislikes and vendettas, and understands that these will inform and shape policy, thus making me, a participant of "nerd culture" trumps natural foe.
So I should align myself with the other libtard shitflingers like the old hag foot drag.

Is that the gist of your post?