Well we left the TPP today

Good job Sup Forums, Trump single handedly destroyed our economy. Was that part of your master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BDNa9Iu634
wikileaks.org/tpp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck McCain, really.

I didn't know the business end of a gloryhole was a "strategic position"... but this is McCain we're quoting here..

And joined the TPP of UK.

This fucking faggot. Please, President Trump, throw him off the Washington Monument

Spastic

McCain being for TPP should be all the evidence anyone needs that it's shit

Do you think it's too late to return John McCain to the Vietnamese if we still have the receipt?

>ceding more geopolitical power to china

happymerchant.wmv

Please red pill on TPP given my public burger education. Is this good or bad?

Maybe if Trump wrecks our economy less shitskins will want to come here.

I thought we hated TPP?

If McCains says it's bad then lets do it.

Lol .. leaving the TPP was one of the best thigns we could do. Fuck those strict and insane IP laws bound up in there.

It means no more iPhones anymore from Chinese sweatshops. Sad!

I fucking hate neocons.

Why does McCain act like such a libcuck? He calls himself republican but he's clearly not.

>all trade deals are the same.

You are retarded

It cucks china and makes the other asian countries have more influence, but it cucks us in the process as well.

If you think cucking ourselves to bring China down with us is worth it, then you should be in favor of TPP. If not then you should be against it.

WOOOOOH

He actually did it! We're free!

Oh baby

That's what I thought too. Every time I've seen TPP discussed here prior to Trump being elected was pretty much about how shit it was.

you realise everything has been made in china for the past 30 years and tpp is only a year old

>You are retarded

Muh mental gymatics

How is a trade deal good for our country you fucking faggot? We didn't have trade deals till the 1980s, after that they exploded our trade deficit with other nations. Good Korean US trade deal faggot.

Only because Obama was for it.
We hate anything Obama liked and could possibly get Hillary elected.
Please keep up

It doesn't cuck China.

Bad, TPP is globalism.

>He takes his political opinions from a NEET-infested Mongolian carpetry BBS
kys

I don't know how this is bad for america because I really don't know.

But this is AMAZING news for my country. May God bless the President of the United States of America.

Chile actually was expected to lose money from the TPP. There's a law in my country that forces the government to provide information if a citizen asks for it, so someone demanded a document detailing all the costs of the TPP implementation in long and short term, and it just added unnecessary stuff and it didn't bring any money to our country.

Again, God bless President Trump.

he got cucked by gooks in the nam, now he is butthurt at Russia, because they were Vietnams allies back in the day, probably still thinks Russia is still communist too, just a traumazied old man that needs to get retired. He is a textbook cuckservative. Shame the gooks didnt kill him back in the day.

You know how sometimes in video games it'll be like "the sword of awesome power" but it drains your health over time or makes your health 1/4th of what it usually is to use it?

that was the TPP

We only have a draft of the proposed deal because the whole thing is being done in shady closed doors meetings. What we do know is that it basically takes all your rights and gives them to corporations.

The TPP would have done ten times the damage of NAFTA, so yes, very much part of our master plan.

get on board op (faggot), you are two years behind right now

>And joined the TPP of UK.

As long as my waifus are okay, I really don't care.

You are retarded for thinking all trade deals are all the same, if you can even qualify the top as a trade deal. It is a new international copyright bill parading around as a trade deal.

>pulling out of TPP

Great, there goes all my anime...

/sigh

Hahaha shut the fuck up, McCain. Stupid old boomer faggot.

We shouldve invested in life regen and life leech

This alone is worth it

He could die tomorrow and I'd be okay with just this getting done

China isn't part of TPP.

>But goyim, giving your rights to corporations is essential for the US economy

Kill yourself kike.

Take off armor to get the good roll back
git gud
suddenly HP doesn't matter

so what? Hillary would've done this too

>Well we left the TPP today

AAAAAAWWWWWWW YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH MAGA!!!!!!

Excellent news, the TPP was shit, and I'm pretty sure they still won't let anyone read the full text.

Shifts the power from the people/consumer to the companies/organizations. There are provisions that can undermine a country's sovereignty and the rights of its peoples.

Essentially, it's a powerful vehicle for implementing globalist agendas. It must be destroyed, and those who concocted it.

Exactly, TPP was supposed to be this big fucking "let's get china" by trading between ourselves.

In reality it was a "let's rape the US", as you can easily tell from the fact that as soon as we leave the table everybody else calls it quit.

We were the cucks at the poker table, thank god we got up before we lost everything

>Was that part of your master plan?
YES

fuck the globalists and their corporations

China is not even part of it you fucker.

China isn't the only Asian country.

It was explained to me that this would give more influence to other Asian countries that aren't China, thus reducing China's influence.

It cannot be overstated how good this news is!

eisenhower was talking about mccain when he coined the phrase "military industrial complex" and it being the biggest threat to our nation. the fuking chinks have outhouses over thier tilapia ponds and feed the fish they sell to us human shit. the tpp would have had us eating asian shit fed fish.

>leaving something you never joined
A BUNCH OF

FUCKING

STARS

All in all I thought TPP was a good idea, but you aren't exactly starting your argument off well

>Fuck McCain, really.
fpbp, sincerely, /k/. You have no idea the disrespect I have for that man.

Most users here seem to be against it.
>I thought we
Stop that, have your own opinion senpai.

There are other ways of undermining China without putting dildos up your ass, you fucking dildo-loving leaf.

Bernie Sanders on TPP:
youtube.com/watch?v=4BDNa9Iu634

>Jew anime poster

The jokes make themselves.

See

wikileaks.org/tpp/

>The state of Yank education
Yes, China isn't part of the TPP by design: it cucks them by uniting all their neighbours in a big trading union excluding them.

Oy vey

>America First
>TPP

Pick one.

thats pretty much what it boiled down to for most if not all countries.

certain companies aka their executive boards profit massively while the countries and citizens get left footing the bill

This

This desu senpai.

>Dat filename
Top jej

Yes, both the left and the right hate these awful "free trade" deals. Any Bernie supporter that voted Clinton has no fucking idea about policy and only voted on their emotions.

Me confirming what another user thought totally means I get all my political opinions from this board. Great logic there champ.

explain??
overwatch?

Probably

There's one thing I don't get about the whole thing.

America have been criticizing Brazil for ages without end for NOT playing ball with globalists and having a closed market and protectionist policies that prevented the rest of the world from entering the south american and brazilian market, putting our local businesses and our country first, up to the point that economists from everywhere pointed out that despite being one of the strongest economies of south america, our closed policies was the reason the country was an overall shithole for the middle class with expensive everything and shitty wages

and now they're doing the exact same thing we did/do with Trump? While we down here are opening our markets and abandoning protectionist agendas?

How's that gonna play on the long run? Will the globalists shift their attention to south america? Are we fucking screwed?

You're welcome South Texas.

GOODBYE ANIME
GOODBYE VIDEOGAMES
AND SOON
GOODBYE NET NEUTRALITY

Hello Angry Virgins that will collect in different corners of the fragmented internet, flip the script and meme a victory for the opposite side, putting us back in the same situation as before.

Au contraire, your US economy indeed the world economy, has just been saved by the President

You're welcome.

> MAGA

Indeed.

This is big, and I hope the american people will actually realise that this is helping them more than anything. This is cleary an "america first" policy.

But I bet CNN will find the way to twist this around and make more fake news out of it.

Congress was never going to approve it. They refused to even consider it. This is true of the new Congress and the previous one. Trump has basically nothing to do with it. Even Obama didn't support TPP and he negotiated it. Clinton planned to scrap it too, for the record.

Maybe pay attention to the news more than once a year?

But he's a WAR HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we just put him back in Vietnam already? I'll personally chip in for the bamboo cage.

okay Im going to ask you a question

Do you understand why a lot of the specifics and intricacies of trade deals can't be made public knowledge? I'll wait.

It gave corporations the power to have offshore tribunals and the ability to sue governments for "Perceived losses" which includes anti-slavery laws.

It was Shadowrun: The Bill

Damn, Patton Oswalt's hair is getting grayer

LOOK

The UK is joining NAFTA

Obummer was too butthurt so he shot down the idea when both Canada and Mexico brought it up

We're blaming Trump for Obama withdrawing from the TPP, now?

Eh, the U.S. has increasingly moved manufacturing out of China over the last decade because as it's not as competitive as budding markets in places like Vietnam or (unironically) Jordan.

Never understood this claim. He killed more Americans than he killed gooks and is only famous for being unable to stop crashing his fucking plane into things.

This.

McCain is the blowhard idiot everyone wants Trump to be.

McCain is the original RINO

You mean saved?

Are you economically illiterate, by any chance? I can reccomend some books for you, if you're willing to stop this retardation.

I'm just going to put this out here

just because you went to war, doesn't make you a hero. There are heroes on the battle field that go out there, and do their job competently, and effectively, and for the right reasons. They kill the bad and save the good.

joining the military and being an incompetent jackass doesn't make you a hero

It's harder for us to challenge China now. We won't be a superpower in 4 years.

IAM A MAVERICK

>Destroyed the economy
>by leaving an agreement not even implemented yet

kek

this is like the "Impeach Trump before he has started in the job" posts.

Only trade deals with white countries now

Yep, fuck the only decent guy you have in that buch of idiots.

If McCain hates it, then you can be damn sure it was the right decision.

this must be why we're leaving NAFTA too

>the only decent guy
He committed treason during the Vietnam War. He's not a decent guy.

>trading with uk
>forgetting uk doesn't produce anything except services

>all these pro-TPP shills coming out of the wood work

This is a gigantic BULLSHIT and you know it, back to sperg on your TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN you spas

As long as we kick out Mexico I'm totally okay with the UK joining NAFTA.