Turk Here

Ask a roach anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mclOZQs87MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you recognize that Constantinople belongs to the Byzantines?

nobody cares

I honestly think that Constantinople would be in better hands if it wasn't conquered.

When you get nuked, do you think you will survive?

I'll be out of the country in a few years.I think I will.

What would you consider the greatest downfall of your country?

How are you doing today?

When will your country recognize the genocide on the armenians it did during WW1

Are you trying to join the eu?

Erdogan and Gulen's policies of ridding the country of modern-west elements that Ataturk tried to establish.I don't know what will happen in the future.

I hope Turkey will never get in EU.I don't even think it can anyway.
I'm doing well brit, thanks.

Your countrymen are really fucking germany up you know. Especially western germany (NRW). Turk shops on every corner and shady DITIB mosques in some back alley shed in almost every street.
When I came back from vacation do you know how I realized I was back?
I heard people speaking your shit language and saw hijab wearing bitches everywhere. That's how I knew "Oh I'm back in [Name of City], Germany."

Why are so many Turks in Germany fucking retarded mongrels?

Why do your women don't vote and protect Turkey constitution from Erdogan before he becomes full islamist?

"Turkish women gained the right to vote a decade or more before women in such Western European countries as France, Italy, and Belgium"

What was going on with all of the "Turkish expansion" news going around a few months ago? Real or fake?

And how've you guys been coping with the backlash from the assassination?

kardeş burada doğmuştum ve babam türklerden çok nefret etti ama şimdi bak bana noldu

ingiliz miyim?
değilim

çocuğun topluluktan kapalı olacak
güven bana almanya'ya git bu yüzden türklar var orada ve çocuğun iyi olacak

>Why are so many Turks in Germany fucking retarded mongrels?
idk bro ask your retarded mongols why they're getting fucked

Are you ready for the next coup in March?

Haha you're so funny you retarded mongoloid, I can't wait for the day that people like you are beaten to a bloody pulp

Why don't you feel British?

I'm really curious about that too.Maybe it's a problem of culture.It really annoys me to see Turks with wives that are in turban.
>move to a quality civilized country
>keep on hold of your medieval age traditions.
Also on the internet I see a lot of young Turks living in Germany that act like WE WUZ KHANS.
Maybe it's the fucked up Turkish media and government that gives them a wrong sight of what's acceptable to do in a society and what's not.
I'm still thinking about this and don't really have an answer yet.

lol trust me bro people have tried to beat me up for the fact that I'm Turkish alone haha

because England is xenophobic outside of the big cities, literally I was singled out by the society my entire life, this was even while growing up in a household that is full of self-loathing cucks (my mum isn't but my dad even said PKK is fair despite being white)

it just lets people like myself become blindly nationalistic to a nation we barely know like a native, and it's hard to shake that mentality off even if I'm self-aware

It's most definitely a problem with the culture, it is the same degenerate "gangster gang banger" culture like in the U.S, it is a cancer on every developed society.

You see the leftists don't really get along with conservative women here.Keep in mind that Turkish conservatism includes islam and most of the time includes that you are forced to wear a hijab because of your family or you are just a mindless follower of the "religion of peace".The secularist women already vote against Erdogan but the ones who are voting for him are either wives of some retarded men who profit from licking Erdogan's butt or just uneducated and don't know much about politics.

Do you think the Armenian genocide happened? Why not?

Will you take me if I became a refugee? I want to go to Turkey and take your money and women

What's your view on this shithole you once occupied called the Balkans? Ex-Yu to be specific. People around here hate you guys and it's an acceptable insult to call a Muslim a Turk

I can't answer your question about "Turkish expansion". I couldn't recall anything like that.
The assassination reports were shown as a work of a radical terrorist.So the government didn't take responsibility for their brainwashing.

Which political party is your favourite?

Do you ever see peace with the Kurds?

Do you own an Aymek?
How many Russian men get laid with Turkish women?

why did most Turkic peoples become muslims?

Can you tell your cousins to go back ? They're almost as bad as algerians

I think we did kill a lot of Armenians but Armenians also did kill us. Basically just whatever happens in war.It's just overrated bullshit like the Holocaust.
If you are Finnish, you will have no problem with women here. Also you can get accepted to a job easily. Being a foreigner looks classy here. Westerners are always better than retarded muslim immigrants.

sen nasıl bir orospu çocuğusun ulan şerefsiz mahlukat batının köpeği ! hayatın boyunca batının köpeği bir piyon olarka kalacaksın bunu unutma hadi geçmiş olsun uykun kaçacak biraz ama neyse...

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? The world needs you to die.

When will you return Lazistan

Well they have their rights to hate Turks. I won't blame them. We probably fucked up the gene pool there already. I blame all of this to Islam and Mohammed's fetish of war and conquest.

How do I remove a turk that runs under my fridge whenever I turn on the light?

I'm a roach girl getting railed by a huge german with a huge cock. ask ME anything.

I MAC ? what? I have no idea what is that.
I'd say a lot.As far as I know, Russians live in Antalya and Istanbul a lot.They do good money so they are high class.

How annoying are the fuckin Syrians?

That's pretty easy. Lighter + deodorant.

Thanks for the answer.

OPINIONS ON CYPRUS AND THE CYPRUS DISPUTE

>I MAC? What?
Kek nvm.

Anyways, do you watch içerde or whatever that shitty series is called?
Some of my turk friends cannot shut-up about it.

When will you understand that Great Greece is the only solution?

>Some of my turk friends cannot shut-up about it.
German user, how are Turks in Germany?
Do they speak Turkish or German, are they generally nice people? Do they stay in packs?

Do hang people and leave them to rot in the center of your villages?

I'm in favor of CHP.It's a leftist party that is the biggest foe of AKP regime.
It happened around 8th-10th centuries where some started accepting islam so that they wouldn't be harmed by the arab conquerors.Turks have a lot of sub-turk groups in them that all have different religions.But before that they were mostly holding shamanistic belief.It's like deism but has spiritual rituals in it.I believe that was what convinced them.
Just keep on hating so they go back.

I have syrians in my college which are OK dudes but are just too horny so I don't really get along with them.They don't have stupid political thoughts to they're fine.Other than that the scum on the streets are fucking annoying.And the government supporting them coming and living here gives me a fucking fury.The average Turkish worker earns like 1400 TL (~400$) while they don't do shit and earn at least that much money from the government.

opinions on the Cyprus dispute
General opinions of other turks

Depends on your social circle. Most real turks I met are normal people actually. At least in my circle. The niggers are Arabs, afghani, Iraq etc. They speak German and Turkish with other turks. They do stay in packs most of the time, but so do Germans.

كول خرة

They are literally bro tier.

The roach aint answering

What are you mad about?
Cyprus should unite and become an island like Malta or something.Something on its own.Nobody really owns that place.

خدني لعندك أنون الاميركي

İçerde and ALL of the Turkish series here are fucking degenerate and cringy.Most of the people here watch it because they copy whatever writing and technique western series have and apply it.Since their audience doesn't know English and are pretty unaware of the foreign movies and series that don't have a Turkish subtitle, they just take it and say "wow this is good". But it's not.This show would fucking suck and wouldn't make it through a season in any other country.If you're too curious, open up an episode on Youtube.

BASED ROACH IS BASED

Is this opinion shared among other Turks?
Looking by how things are going the island will reunite soon.

the turk that move in germany are all poor peasant with backward mentality, the wealthy one stay in turkey

>is this opinion shared among other Turks?
personally I think Cyprus should be a single country on it's own, but obviously I do have that part of me that wants Turkey to succeed and own the world :/

عشان تبوس طيز دونالد؟

No it's probably not.I'd say at least %50 would go apeshit and scream 'muh islands, muh history'

What's the deal with you and the Kurds? Why can't you just get along?

احسن من طيز بشار
مصري ولا خليجي؟

Thanks, m8.
Hope Erdogan doesn't turn you into another radical islamic shithole.

Where will you go given that Europe seems to become as shit as Turkey at the moment. And yes uneducated Turks are a part of this.

سوري

Whats your opinion on Anzu?

Would you give in to your primal urges and rape the shit out of her if you ever saw her?

Reported to the fbi

When Turkey was in a shitstorm around 1915, they were the only ethnic minority that failed to get their own land.Armenians have their own country now and they are not a problem here.But Kurds are terrorising the country ever since.It got official when their PKK terrorist organisation formed in the 90's.A lot of shit happened and is still happening today that it doesn't look bright.If you ask my opinion, Kurds are the same as Arabs and their language is just useless in 21st century.They're better off dead.A lot of kurds i see around are just retarded and get triggered from everything.

I know a little Russian and until I graduate I have plenty of time to improve it.So I'm thinking Russia.I'm predicting that EU is getting pumped too much immigrants and people will get sick and tired of easterners sooner or later.If that doesn't work out I'll try United States.Hoping that Trump will deport most of the muslims.

cyprus is our aircraft carrier you clueless ape. "muh people's freedom" and "muh island taken with blood" is different axist of retardness

I know people talked about her in here but I don't have much opinion about her.I also had a girl friend in high school that acted like her so it kind of gives me a cringy feeling.

I wanted to visit turkey and see the Haga Sophia before it turned into ashes. Do you think is dangerous? I am christian and only talk spanish and english. How should I go about visiting your country?

Either go by tour or find a trustworthy guy or a girl from the internet.Tourists get hardcore scammed here.I have my own native knowledge of this but also there was a ScamCity documentary about it.I think it was this youtube.com/watch?v=mclOZQs87MM
Club scammings, taxi scammings.. any kinds of shit.So be careful.If you're using Euros, your money is extremely valuable here.

I use a VPN. Do you think people will buy my fake "Ask me anything" too?

I like to LARP as well.

You probably aren't, but my tulpa wants to hear more about this railing. Can you provide details?

How is the situation with 'refuges' in Turkey?

when will you come to germany ?

They are taken care of by the government.Get paid, given work, housing, free university pass.While the rest is suffocating from massive debts and terrorism.There is hate towards them thankfully but the government wants to make them stay.

i'm getting railed twice a week on average. we have lots of toys and he loves to use it on me. we've been together for 12 years now, still sex is getting better every day.

Döner yum yum?

I hear at least 10% of your population has become atheist since Erdogshit was leading your country, as many Turks are getting disgusted by Islam. Are you seeing this among your liberal friends? Are people increasingly rejecting Islam?

Yes I can confirm this. I am an atheist myself and I became like this through hatred.My father used to work in the government where he had worked for 15 years and didn't get shit while inexperienced faggots get to become headmasters of his group.He got tired of this shit and started his own business. I was always told this and grew up to be an atheist around age 15.A lot of my friends are non believers too.

Thx for answering