Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/economy/how-tpp-could-blow-free-internet-we-know-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice. Hopefully Canada backs out.

And signs us up to the TPP of the UK.

>UK-US-Canada trading bloc
ANGLOSPHERE UNITE.

The memes. The memes are becoming real.
Praise Kek. This means the EU will need to bow to the UK-US partnership and use the UK as the go between with the USA for trade.

Merkel must be ragequitting right now. She's already literally alone in the EU. The entire bloc is turning against her and the union. The idea that the US cosies back up to the UK(after the shit 8 years of bad relations under Obama) instead of Germany must have her frothing at the mouth.

I like this:

>Prior to signing the executive orders, Mr Trump welcomed a dozen business executives to the White House from companies including Ford, Dell Technologies and Tesla, telling them he would place heavy taxes on imports if they were to move production outside the US and give those jobs to foreign workers rather than American.
>literally telling CEO's and senior reps of mega corps "Listen to me or I'm taking all your money" right to their face.
Absolute madman!
He gives no fucks. He is the very definition of "Gives no fucks" in the Oxford Dictionary 2017. However the problem is with executive orders is simply that the president after him can overturn them...

>inb4 implying there will be another president.

Praise him !

I don't know what this means but will it affect my anime?

It was all worth it for this alone

Obviously you guys have little clue about the TPP is you think this is a good idea

yes, importing animu will cost more

wtf is this true?

Well, importing animu will cost the same as before, but the prices won't decrease like they were going to.

Based Trump

Kikes BTFO

(((leaf)))

well that's stupid, glad I didn't vote this election

Based God Emperor

WTF is TPP and why is it bad?

All leafniggers must fucking hang

This is the cringiest post I've ever seen

Globalist corporate Jew (((free trade))) agreement

Trade agreements only fuck workers.
Basically for countries to gain an ypper hand and undermine countries in a fair/free trade market you have to undercut the next country through cheaper labor or ignoring regulations that other countries are held to.
China does both.

TPP is a trade deal that rips off the US and other NA nations. pulling out of it possibly hurts free trade but it will help bring jobs back to America

Lurk more.

TRUMP LITERALLY SAVED ANIME

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

It's an ingenious trade agreement meant to keep US rich and shut China out of key markets.

It's bad because low IQ Americans can't compete in a global economy so they choose to retreat to their shell (like that will make them succeed)

Only China benefits from it being thrown out

So why is trading with our neighbor countries is a bad thing?

t. Xiang Ping Lao Fu

for real? I love Trump now

Why is selling off your country to kikes a bad thing?

The post heard round the world.
A thousand weebos cry out in unison.
Muh dick
Muh anime
Fugg senpai

Free trade with 3rd world countries means everyone in their country gets to work in sweat shops and everyone in your country gets to starve to death and live in cardboard boxes.

That means Trump lied about America first. Moving on then.

What the fuck is Trump thinking?

Don't listen to leaf brainwashing. The TPP is a huge bill that essentially rewrites the many laws of all involved countries. It gives the US a lot of economical power, yeah. But it also gives government a huge boost of influence over government by giving them the power to sue them for any loss in revenue that might've been caused by a law. It also changes copyright to be more strict, so as to give corporations tighter control of their properties, a move that would cause huge risk to all small business.

Autistic shitposting sperg kill yourself sad pathetic attention whore neckbeard

>t. Xiang Ping Lao Fu

I wish I was this person. He is Chinese, and has a higher IQ than the average American

No actually he was right about that. He will create jobs specifically shutting everyone out except Americans. This is good for low IQ people since the competition is weaker. However, it also means everything will be much more costly, since labor costs will skyrocket, which means nobody will buy these low-IQ manufactured goods and these low IQ people will be out of a job very shortly after getting one

>today trump pulls out of the tpp, stops funding organizations that promote abortion abroad and imposes a federal hiring freeze

And I'm supposed to hate him why again?

Japan will be included in the special NA/UK trade relationship. Trump will officially and economically appoint the Japanese as honorary Aryans.

>Trump will never come through on his promises

LMAO

LIBS BTFO

Opinion discarded. Leafniggers are subhuman and their opinions don't matter

Nice I was gonna leave this globalist shithole of a country anyways. Maybe will move to Asia and get myself some white American slaves while I'm there.

Shutting down the TPP was precisely what he promised. Clinton supported it until the bill became public knowledge, then she chose to start opposing it to match public opinion.

buying chinese shite anyway

Of course our opinions are unwanted here, considering that we are the most educated country

globalist kikes right now

Fat dumb leafnigger scum

But it also gives corporations a huge boost of influence over government*
The bill was being plotted out in secret for years under Obama, and would have been passed a year ago if it wasn't for the public outcry that grew out just one month before final negotiations started.

> nobody will buy these low-IQ manufactured goods
Yes, everyone will suddenly decide to stop driving cars, using computers, and watching TV and regress back to a pre-industrial society because it costs 10% more to buy those items. That really is a completely reasonable expectation and not utter retardation.

HE'S NOT JUST TALK
LITERALLY GLOBALISTS BTFO
I'M GOING TO MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF THE STATUE OF LIBERTY PEEKING OVER A BORDER WALL, LOOKING AT AN IMMIGRANT SHIP FROM WEST AFRICA GETTING BTFO BY A TSUNAMI

The reason people say this affects anime is because of the copyright clauses in it. Anyone could report copyright if the TPP goes through. Comiket would be put under and most of Pixiv would be sued. It will also be easier to take down piracy.

Try 30-40% more. In a country where 20% of their citizens need assistance to buy groceries

You must be from America considering this response. The same people who buy houses they can't afford and crash the world economy, of course this is the response I would get from them

WOW

This entire thread
>TPP is good!
>what is TPP?

Post-Trump Sup Forums is shit.

>You must be from America
No I'm just not a Nigger.

>Not understanding he is rewarding UK for leaving the EU to encourage more countries to do the same

>TPP of the UK
Are you retarded?

.T Xiao Piang, Native born Canadian.

TTP is an enormous document that would give most corporations an enormous amount of power. It would fuck American jobs by basically giving American based incentives to other countries at the cost of American Taxpayers.

The bill would have clauses enabling the corporations to pretty much bypass certain legislative laws.

Finally, The TTP holds the most absurd form of copyright yet. Basically designed that most mediums of internet communication and artistic expression would be pretty well and fucked. Anything from piracy to simply mentioning the wrong thing in reference to a product to using someones music in a video despite it being non-profit enable corporations to directly attack the individual in suit. Basically a copyrighted image posted on the chans could have them liable to lawsuit in days.

The only "Benefit" is that it would fucked china extremely hard by removing there native power and handing it to the corporations, But any good that would come from that is kinda moot considering all the civil liberties it would step on.

From the bitching and moaning from other countries today, it seems almost no different than the reactions we got when brexit happened. I remember how romania was crying and bitching how they wouldnt be able to handle it.

So if anything, every other country thinks this is a bad idea, including (((((you))))))), but us americans are just fine with it.

sucks to suck.

the TPP is so great and awesome we cant let anyone read it because you would have a life ending orgasm. how can anyone be pro tpp when they never were allowed to read it?

Dream on beady

Samefagging, But here's an important link.

alternet.org/economy/how-tpp-could-blow-free-internet-we-know-it

Trump stonewalling TPP could very well be one of the best things he could do on his starting day as president. Even fucking sanders knew this bill would fuck America.

>he actually does what he said he would do

wtf I used to support Donald Trump but after this I can't support him anymore. I am now a #CruzMissile

Why is some shitty trade deals ok?

>why is letting people who live in hovels and work for crumbs compete freely with our people a bad thing
my synapses can't cogitate hard enough to figure this one out

those that destroy the EU are wonderful.

Think of it as an investment

Dahnahld, give me the launch codes Dahnahld

The launch codes were always deep inside you, Soaring Ted. Just look within and you will find all the launch codes you'll ever need.

If you have to learn about the details of a trade deal through Wikileaks it's an awful deal.

>That flag
>Any comment

You've earned your .02 shekels

HOLY SHIT

THIS MAN ALREADY DID MORE IN A WEEK THAN OBAMA DID IN A FULL TWO TERMS

HOLY SHIT

WE DID IT BROS, WE FINALLY DID IT!!!

WE BTFO THE KIKES WE BTFO THE GLOBALISTS

THROUGH KEK ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS BROS

The U.K. has more demanding labor standards than we do, I don't think we need to worry about a race to the bottom against literal slave labor like we would have had to under TPP

Please commit suicide

HUZZAH!