So... Trump just suspended a trade agreement to import Argentine lemons (we are the #1 producer)

So... Trump just suspended a trade agreement to import Argentine lemons (we are the #1 producer)...

I thought he was just going to deport the Mexicans and call out China on its currency manipulation... but this... this is not cool guys...

We are not fucking China, we buy more US goods than what we sell to you..

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-23/trump-white-house-orders-60-day-delay-on-argentine-lemon-exports
forsal.pl/artykuly/960105,amerykanie-inwestuja-na-opolszczyznie-henniges-automotive-zatrudni-500-osob-w-ciagu-5-lat.html
rp.pl/Biznes/306059896-Amerykanie-kolejny-raz-inwestuja-we-Wroclawiu.html
gumience24.pl/news.php?extend.1716.2
whichcountry.co/top-10-lemon-producing-countries-in-the-world/
top5ofanything.com/list/bd91066e/Lemon-&-Lime-Producing-Countries
worldatlas.com/articles/the-leading-producers-of-lemon-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You surprised?

He's a dumbfuck.

We will negotiate a bilateral trade agreement for your lemons

We only deal with white countries now.

>we buy more US goods than what we sell to you.
and you will continue to do so

make lemonades.

We told you gilipollas.

Fuck your lemons

>Argentina

Never ever sand monkeys

Clam down others will buy them, Europe needs to import them in the winter, so the Us can maybe produce them the hole year and it makes more sense to produce them there to advoid long transports.

import them from us cunt... OH WAIT.... you guys block us with quotas..

He did this in direct response to that one insufferable Argie shill.
I know it. You know it.
Everybody fucking knows it.

Who is going to buy our lemons now?

I hope so... our Presidents actually get along very well, Macri knows Trump personally from the time he was a businessman

Not if we retaliate, hope it doesn't come to that though

Hopefully, also Brexit could be an opportunity in that regard as well.

Can you send me one?

Argentina is the number 1 producer of argentine lemons....
Fuck your lemons. Meyer lemons are better

>I thought he was just going to deport the Mexicans and call out China on its currency manipulation...

Nah bruh. He's out against everyone

Burn them with combustible lemons.
Make your engineers invent a combustible lemon

Lel, is that your foreign minister dude?

He's not out against everyone. He's just out for America.

Fuck your lemons

When life gives you lemons

You're white

underrated post

You can grow them in the winter in greece? I didn't know that and I don't believe they are enough for all european countries.

kek

AMERICA FIRST YOU FUCKING THIRD WORLD FAGGOTS

JUST ANNOUNCED...

Trump signs Falkland Island Lemons trade deal.

I am sure you created a lot of value in US.

have you heard of Willbur Ross? he would be happy to talk to you guys and create a bipartisan agreement with your country.

next time don't try to take advantage of us, faggots.

we have an abundance of domestic lemons
sorry but this is America First and we aren't going to chip away at our sovereignty

drumpf being a retard,whats new

?
>American """education"""

Alright then, but don't come over here after the price and quality of your lemons go to shit. You ungrateful yankees without us you are nothing.

Fuck you, I grow my own lemons.

If life gives you lemons make lemonade ;)

Link so we know this actually happened.

>Argentine lemons

>nigger mad because his only source of revenue (lemons lmfao) is getting a big fuck you from Trumpman
hahahaha

You will now get a better deal on your lemons. Congrats!

I hear lemonparty .org is a very reputable website for all citrus-related business transactions

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-23/trump-white-house-orders-60-day-delay-on-argentine-lemon-exports

Don't worry my argie friend, once the food scarcity starts in America, they will realize why they were importing food in the first place.

HOLY SHIT LIFE GAVE YOU LEMONS

Meanwhile in Poland:

American company Henniges Automotive creates 500 jobs in little town Prudnik

forsal.pl/artykuly/960105,amerykanie-inwestuja-na-opolszczyznie-henniges-automotive-zatrudni-500-osob-w-ciagu-5-lat.html

American company 3M creates 2400 jobs in Wrocław - additional 400 jobs in new service center

rp.pl/Biznes/306059896-Amerykanie-kolejny-raz-inwestuja-we-Wroclawiu.html

Amazon - 1000 new jobs in village Gumieńce

gumience24.pl/news.php?extend.1716.2

... and all this happened only in last month... I was laughing through tears when i saw Trump boasting about bringing 1000 jobs to Indiana from Mexico xDDD

Brazila is categorized as high. I doubt this.

Enjoy your rotting piles of useless lemons, sucker.

I heard chatter about something to the affect of "mexico used to be where we got lemons" or something, so it sounds like they wanted to get lemons from mexico again instead . . .

yeah, we gotta feed all your borderjumpers with food we buy from your cartels

underrated post

Be grateful you drunk, don't make us give you to Putin.

Give us the lemons so we can smack haitians with them

>Not if we retaliate, hope it doesn't come to that though
top kek, implying most people haven't been brainwashed by Western propaganda like almost every other decent country on earth. Only Apple makes iPhones afaik.

>sudakas think they are relevent at the world stage

lmao

Trade lemons for cheap no tax electronics?

also
>(we are the #1 producer)

lel

sauce???

its the guy who was the mayor of london

his name escapes me but he's secretary for brexit or something like that

This is what you get for making fucking shit Disney shows like Luna and Violeta.

I hate those fucking songs...

I have no words to apologise to the world about that.

Putting America first isn't about just fucking over China and Mexico. It's about fucking over all foreigners. No more sweet deals from Uncle Sam, bitches!

>shows list of exporters, not producers
Mexicans are retarded as fuck

Can debts be payed in lemons?

heh

The liberals. They like sour shit

>The liberals. They like sour shit
my sides

Nigger, you need a better way to make money than fucking selling lemons, you farmers market ass third worlder

Oh noes. My ironically ordered Tom Collins cocktail is going to suck!

See
Kek

When life gives you lemons, make enough money from it and spend wisely to build other industries in your nation to make you a more valuable trading partner

I'm serious. Might as well call the Democratic Party the Lemonhead's from now on.

Weaponize those lemons, built a lemon a boat, and have a go at the Falklands again.

FFS, are you like the romanian guys who were bitching and moaning about their shitty economy not able to make it after that brexit shit happened, and now you guys are here.

it seems to me that all these countries have been sucking on americas tit forever, it's time to pay your own way, time to cut the umbilical cord from america.

haha this is great.

We produce other things like flat screen TVs and shit... but this doesn't bode well for world trade

We are one of the few countries NOT profitting from US trade dumbass

Who the fuck eats this much of lemons anyway?

don't worry about it man. trump is pro free trade. He says one thing and will do another. He just wants a good deal. Trump is using the madman strategy to get what he wants.

FUCK YOU OP

HE WANTS TO STOP THE OTHER SHIT YOU MONKEYS SEND ALONG WITH YOUR GOODS SUCH AS DISEASE AND PESTS

Imagine living in a country so shitty that it matters if people buy your lemons.

Then stop fucking crying.

You're losing money in this deal?

It's less than 1% of our production
But it's about what it represents

Google it

Also

whichcountry.co/top-10-lemon-producing-countries-in-the-world/

top5ofanything.com/list/bd91066e/Lemon-&-Lime-Producing-Countries

worldatlas.com/articles/the-leading-producers-of-lemon-in-the-world.html

Basically all lists place India and Mexico in the first places (Usually India first then Mexico, but sometimes they switch places) And Argentina usually in third (Sometimes even fourth)

Are you faggots really arguing over who produces more lemons?

Yes, now shut up and go back to build that wall faggot, third world adults are discussing.

He was pretty open about his protectionism. Heck, I hope he does the same to us. Might force OUR politicians to grow some backbone and defend OUR interests.

ns, grown locally, not the 'rotting from the inside' crap that's been on a boat for weeks that's been sprayed with dangerous insecticides that are on USA's ban list, grown and nurtured by native Americans and mother nature, with less carbon footprint, on a range where lemons can run free.

I wouldn't mind being a lemon farmer, sounds pretty comfy.

Well you know what to do when life gives you lemons.

>anti trump meme
>nonsense claim
>no source
hmmm

ill buy one bro

when life gives you lemons
you're still not white

>Sup Forums is having a genuine discussion over citrus fruits
JUST

Europe is A OK, Spain has plenty of vegetables and fruits

life just gave your country a lot of lemons

Now lemons are going to cost 3 times more

why are you speaking english to each other, wtf?