I hope so.

>be nikki Haley
>be anti trump
>get un ambassador job
>everyone says look trump picked a woman who was against him
>mending fences
>pull out of u.n.
>unemployed

Now go sit in the corner with romney and get me a sammich!

>USA withdraws to blessed isolation
>Russia just wants to make that sweet sweet dosh selling their oil
>EU left with all the shitskins

J U S T

Does that mean their ancestors who fought among themselves, and sol the losers off as slaves while killing the men and raping the wo men owe the same repercussions or are they still kangs? Wait, I forgot, King Tut was found to have 99.6 western European male DNA....nvm. They were never kangs, but still are they going to sue Africa now because they were the ones who sold them to the dutch? Also, last time I checked they had repercussions, and they are called affirmative action and welfare plus the blacks I grew up with didnt seem to be enslaved except by their own will when wearing gold chains and by consumerism..

I hope so. It's open season on mudslimes and niggers if that's the case. I'll be dipping my bullets in chitlins to kill two birds with one stone.

>what is the geneva convention

>be poo in loo
>try to fit in
>get aids
>die

Lol yeah the only thing preventing us from murdering minorities is the fucking un

Jesus Christ

>oh shit guess we can't kill the beaners because the un will be upset

Fucking kek

>Be Drumpfuck
>Shitpost on Sup Forums and never get out of the house for fear of being thrashed by Antifa and the Nigs like Muh hero Richard Spencer

Ay witey pay up.. we wuz slaves n shiet

"King" Tut was a relatively weak ruler in a weak period of Egyptian history. The height of Egyptian civilization was during the Old Kingdom. STFU waste person. How do you guys explain the military forts built by the Portuguese in East Africa in the 15th century? Those were for war. Most slaves were taken by force.

Go ahead garbage boy have your race war. Black folks surely wouldn't win but your nation will die in the process. If you removed 13+ percent your population and carry out an internal genocide It will destroy the US. You,d be easy picking for the Chinese/Russians atferwards. Also if America falls so does Europe.

The US hasn't followed a single international law that it didn't want to

Nobody is trying to genocide anyone you fucking ape

What a fear-mongering piece of shit.

Dos he do fucking anything that isn't calculated to divide people?

Taakeshi Coatrack must be missing some chromosomes.

I wish someone would genocide that insufferable retard.

if we're genociding the likes of "tariq nasheed" i'm for it.

>genocide laws
Sometimes I wish these fearmongers were right.

I also find it funny how blacks protest MUH RAYCISUM by abandoning what they perceive to be the white devil's creed (Christianity) for a religion with an even worse, if not THE worst, track record for African slavery. They're cucks and they don't even know it.

I know that. You can't and we can't. We don't like each other for good reasons (mine are better than yours) but this land is "our land" and we'd all better learn how to get along with each other. That's why Trump is a good thing. All those screaming harpies are gonna have to come to the table and talk like adults now. My only concern for Black folks is that we must get in a position where we can choose to be nice with other or not.

yeah, the us is leaving the un because we wanted to genocide you (legally)

The UN will collapse once the only country that matters stops paying their bills for them

>When you cuck-post like this, do you get Norwegian Wood?

You know how fucking lucky you are that the people that founded your country knew to keep their cocks in their pantaloons?

>China will invade
>Russia will invade
>because you lost 13% of a parasitical people

Press x to doubt

X

X

Dumb shitslamic nigger doesn't know we have our own laws for genocide,and slavery.These fucking sub-humans will never STFU no matter what whites give them.They're not even happy with all all the minority privileges they get over whites in a country made by whites.They're not even happy that whites gave them freedom,outlawed slavery,gave them citizenship to the white countries they are living in,

They really didn't which is why the majority of Americans have Native American ancestry. They just didn't go full retard like Spain by stating that being white is a status thing and thus non-whites can be come white with proper status.

If he honestly thought that there are genocide laws that are somehow going to be proposed by Congress, somehow get signed into law, get past a supreme court decision and then be carried out by individuals in this country and all he's doing is shit posting on Twitter and saying gay rhymes at protests?

It is literally impossible for what these retards are speculating to actually happen. They "fear for their lives" under a Trump Presidency, and take to twitter to fight it? Or break some windows? Lmao OK.

you simplistic baby nigger. countries with internal strife are ripe for foreign intervention (see: literally every country with an internal conflict)

Fucking idiot.

Tariq Nasheed only says what he says to get people to buy his shit and give him money. He profits off of racial tensions which he spends all his time making worse.

That uppity nigger has more damn privilege through welfare,foodstamps,several govt. programs meant to help niggers and other minorities that whites can rarely attain -if they can attain it at all. I say all the free tax-payer money from "dem evil raycis honkeys" working their asses off, all the govt. black privileges they get(it's a long list-longer than the "white privilege" list),and the fact it was WHITES in WHITE NATIONS that were MADE by the WHITE MAN that set them free,gave them citizenship,right to vote which those laws were fucking amended to the American Constitution-I forgot niggers can't read and are too lazy to even both to try to read the American Constitution.
I wish whites grew back their fucking balls back,and would deport every nigger,and minority out of white countries not giving a shit about the kikes say.

The problem with him is that he's a pimp turned pro-black activist. Don't hate the playa hate the game as he would say.

If Blacks were parasitic we'd already have been genocided. They vast majority of Black America pays taxes AND we are the only race who has fought for this country in EVERY single war without taking up arms against it. Hell niggas been here longer than most whites. Would the US sit by and watch internal turmoil in a rival nation and sit by holdin' its dick?

Black Americans are they way they are PRECISELY because of issues, both internal and external that haven't been solved since slavery ended. Go read the Moynihan Report. Race is a more complex topic than saying "White manz da devil" or " Race war now hang the niggers, gas the kikes."

All of what I mentioned,I accidentally forgot to say that all the free shit,and black privilege that the uppity niggers have in white countries are reparations.They just want more free "GIBS ME DATS".

>Implying God Emperor won't unite humanity under his rule and ascend Golden Throne untill heat death of universe.
People of little faith

calm down poo its just an american impulse to
abuse less relevant countries.