US military bases taking down Obama portraits replacing them with Trump memes

Holy shit, is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/j_stephens_14/status/823536742384996352
goybook.com/MARSOCInfo/
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BUT THE ARMY LOVES US LEFTY ANARCHISTS!
>REEEEEEEEEE

wow this is really unprofessional, what happened to the military?

saint mad dog!

mobile.twitter.com/j_stephens_14/status/823536742384996352

Fuck do I love being American now.

I love it

Good for morale, we had a shitty few years. With the God Emperor in charge, things will change for the better.

shut the fuck up you liberal traitor jew

hahahah pretty cool

They're letting off some steam after 8 years of oppression under an Islamic president.

Every marine I've meet today is singing praises to Trump.

can someone post that maddog

USA USA USA. First time in forever I wish I was an American. I want to experience greatness as well.

St. Mattis of Quantico, lead us

YOUR TIME IS OVER.

Just because they're using memes in some of the local bases doesn't mean that it's "unprofessional." Let the men in uniform have a little fun, for a change. They are fighting for your freedom, after all.

Thus spoke St. Mattis, "cleared hot!" and from the heavens was heard a mighty BRRRTTT!

This

>wow this is really unprofessional
>8 years of hiring women, disabled, fats, transgender faggots, homosexuals, and niggers into a fighting force that requires the best to work efficiently
>lower the bar for ones to meet diversity quotas
>professional

We don't have an official photo yet so, it's kind of what we do. We still have Obama in ours here and my Senior NCO is a BLM advocate. I'd do it, but I'm clearing the installation and would rather not start shit.

Fictsh

God bless America and Europe.
And our new president

this is in the non business areas, faggit, not in your safe space

Do it PFC. also your NCO sounds like a diversity hire

No such thing as a diversity hire.

>PFC
>Clearing an installation

Takes a special kind of moron to leave an installation as less than a SPC.

>tfw would be a SGT by now if I hadn't gotten injured and been unable to go to the board while the points were low

Hoe does he deal with being in such a toxic microaggressive environment?

I went into the military in 07 and was in for 5 years. I saw the military change so much during Obama's presidency. Fuck that guy. I want to go back in now that Trump is Emperor.

He mostly just whines.

But then he yells at the black soldiers while praising me for doing the right thing and never getting in trouble. Somehow he doesn't see the trend.

WE PRESIDENT NOW!

GET OOOUT!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Marines are the best at memes among the branches amd tend to do ballsy shit

We've also got a while underground, complete with memes and all that

>USMC confirmed to be the most based branch?

Fake.

goybook.com/MARSOCInfo/

Yes. Its a bit of military humor.

The majority of the force hated Obama for trying our hands and giving up the gains that had be made at great cost in Iraq and Afghanistan for political expediency.

Mattis is revered as a God of Marines in the military and is up there with chesty puller.

That's because the military is a jobs program for poor black youth. Which is a good thing for society overall, since blacks entering the military finally get a redpill lite and start to embrace ideals like hard work, discipline, and comradery.

This is truly hilarious. God bless America.

based

kill yourself at your earliest convenience, thank you.

>is this real?
We can only hope

amazing

They finally feel they have leaders that support them.

Just came in this morning.

Every base (even national guard armories) has a photographic chain of command, the very top being the president. It's updated when ever a position has turnover. It's not a big deal. Bush was taken down when obama was elected.

Glorious.

>commander in chief
cringeworthy

This. Enlisted under Bush, discharged under Obama. There's a swap any time there's a change.

I got to work this morning and didn't see any pictures of Trump, just that fucking jew Priztker. Sad!

better than caliph in chief muhammad

>duchess of being old

pathetic

Can you elaborate a bit? I'm really curious to hear how it changed for you under Obama.

May have been pulled.

wtf are you talking about?

I fucking love America sometimes.

standards dropped completely and utterly.

i.e. navy fitness can have people doing elliptical instead of running, to pass.

wrong post, bruh.

it is glorious.

>Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith
glorious

no you don't. The bullshit is on a rise, regardless of who is president. I've been in for 13 years now, and it's just a shit as always. Last 4 years have been better than the previous 4 before that, but the general trend is bullshit.

This is amazing

>Cmmander in Chief is far more powerful

10/10

We did that too lol

Haha, that's great!

truly the greatest country in the world

Why, I know roughly why Chesty Puller is, but why is Mattis?

sorry to hear that

>glorious
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo

Faggot

And none of it is true anymore

Cool post Ahmed, wanna bring it to the white house?

The full title of the emperor in the 20th century (Art.37 of Fundamental Laws):

By the Grace of God, We, NN, Emperor and Autocrat of All Russia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Chersonese Taurian, Tsar of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Prince of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Prince of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Prince of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; Circassian and Mountainous Princes and their Hereditary Lord and Owner; Lord of Turkestan; Norwegian Heir; Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and others, and others, and others.

HAHAHAHA This is awesome! The big and mighty USA is losing it. Russia must be celebrating their asses off. Either EU or Russia will be taking your place now. GG biaaaatches!

>us army
>fighting for freedom
pick one

Poor old Liz.
The UK dissolves just as she finally beats Victoria's high score.

>no fun allowed

he's renowned for being a bloodthirsty lunatic. which is an advantage if you're a marine

besides that though, he's reputed to know his shit and he has a mystique due to the whole >never married, carries around thousands of books, scholar of war thing he's got going.

keep living with that mindset. It reminds ys that there are inferior countries out there who day dreams of someday becoming actually worth something.

Fuck, this is awesome!

>never married
See, I find that untrustworthy. A man his age who never married? What kind of degeneracy is he into... I mean, even if its just consensually sleeping around with sluts, that shit is still degenerate.

he's probably a wizard, if he was actually into whores they wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.

what said

Plus, Mattis is very competent, often in "the trenches" with the grunts and actually cares about his men.

>A man his age who never married
he is married though
he is married to war, the most cruel lady of them all
but she is beatiful in a way, and most loyal, but demands enormous sacrifices

EXTREMELY frightening.

Shows how the military is already worshiping a demagogue.

And they said it couldn't happen here.

Fair enough. Thanks.

> Career military
> Marrying

Given the divorce rate in the service, it just makes him smart.

Probably a dozen little bastards running around who look like him, but he never got tied down.

>They are fighting for your freedom
nope they're fighting for the jews

Fucking degenerates.

Die libshit, she lost, so did you

This is some gay ass LARPing, Polack. Work on your self awareness.

This, desu.

First it's memes, then it's ghettos, then it's prison camps, then death camps.

If you think that you anime watching virgins aren't on the list, think again. Trump despises you.

>a muslim hates the US military
What a surprise

>As if Mattis wasn't one of our Saints before the rest of the USA even knew who he was.

Get outta here. Also seem to not understand that the military is full of funny people; you honestly think emperor Trump paintings and Mattis icons aren't put up to be funny?

High intelligence is an asset in military strategy.

Not an argument.

Getting married in the military is a mistake.

I wish I had stayed free. Fortunately my wife is well behaved, she's just lazy ever since the baby. Told her if she ever breaks 150lbs we're through though. She's at 120 currently but that's not good at 5'4"

But it is my bong friend

meme magick is real

didnt you know?

This has to stop.

Someone has to report this. The Military is for the people, not to worship a fucking demagogue. This country is frighteningly stupid.

How can we meme Karajala back to Suomi?

Letting fucking trannies in the military is unprofessional. This is cool.