UK almost nukes America

What the fuck is the UK's problem?

bbc.com/news/uk-38714047

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/35935ac025064c5faeac9a4b0d3c3c0e/China-swings-back-at-golf,-shutting-down-111-courses?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Sports
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you deserve it. UK and USA both already nuked australia and melted our ozone layer away and gave the abbos something else to complain about.

Just getting ready for the inevitable when your orange demagogue gets called a homo or loser by someone and tries to press the button.

Chump started shit with China because of his fucking golf course. Of course everyone with nukes is planning to nuke the shit out of you.

apnews.com/35935ac025064c5faeac9a4b0d3c3c0e/China-swings-back-at-golf,-shutting-down-111-courses?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Sports

We did you a favor and got rid of a few fistfulls of your deathworld wildlife.

Maybe because they think Trump is a dangerous fascist?

Sit down pops.

Sorry, about that guys. Our bad.

Light 'em up, Trump.

Sorry. We spilled Pot Noodle all over the control panel.

Surely it wasn't loaded right?

I am slitting so many maple nigger throats.

Nothing confirmed or denied so far. All that's been said is that it was a 'test', and that it successfully 'auto-self-destructed', apparently.

I would imagine that it wasn't an armed nuclear warhead, most likely just the missile.

Can we all agree that nuking France would not upset anyone of any concern? Once agreed, we can aim test missiles accordingly.

>Muh nooklear kodes

Post yfw when Trump demands the UK get rid of its nuclear weapons in order to get a trade deal, and he actually gets his way.

Just banter lads

Are you people genuinely retarded? You think they would test launch their missiles with active nuclear warheads?

>orange demagogue

I was just banter m8

Exactly why I said it was probably just a missile, Norwaybro.

Americans don't understand banter.

>taking the bants to nuclear levels
kek Britain really is trying to take Australias place

Crazy bastards y'all know we can't handle that shit. USA will go all M.A.D and cook your island.

daily reminder we did testing with soilders posted around the explosion so they could see what the effects would be

dont put anything past the government

1812 wasn't enough bro. Gotta teach you that Papa is still incharge.

Trump is funny but gets too easily butthurt
These next few years are gonna be pretty fucking wacky.

Would you let us off if we accidently nuked CA?

>implying these test missiles have nukes on them
You really think they're going to test a nuclear missile? It isn't allowed anymore.

we could literally nuke their capital and the USA wouldn't do anything, just say it was a mistake and they will do nothing. amerifats have no power over us

The day of the rake cannot come soon enough.

Britain is the daddy if Australia. They CREATED the bantz. The aussies merely adopted it.

Too bad they suck tho

DELET THIS

It had better be a mistake. I fucking love you burgers too much to Hiroshima you.

i seems like they accidently launched a missile and its embarrassing to admit to it

it wasn't a mistake, we were testing how pussy USA was and we have concluded that we can nuke them and they won't do anything

No.

God cant save this Queen

Absolutely. Mistakes will be made. Nothing can be done about it now.

Ozone layers aren't fixed to one location.

> Nobody asks the Abos for reparation after destroying australian flora

Flexing our imperial muscles

You mad yank boy?

>britain having nukes

I kek'd. You guys dont have shit. You dont even trust yoursleves with butter knives LOL

Come on guys, read the article before posting. OP you're idiot.

This meme was a mistake.

we literally just nuked you and you did nothing, we rule the world burger

The rebels lost the revolutionary war. The queen is still in control, its just a cover up

Sorry to break it to you, old chap

Is Orange Hitler going to invade?

What would we even do there?

The only thing you bongs rule is that local halal stand. Don't talk shit to thr USA. We kicked your asses TWICE and we will do it again.

Be happy we even let your country stay independent. Slip up and we will give you to the Canadians.

that was american missile btw

>implying violation of a cutlery license shouldn't be taken seriously

Fuck we Sup Forums is the board of degeneracy

This isn't the 1950s. And it's just pure common sense. Why the fuck would they waste a nuclear warhead in a test firing of a missile? What could they possibly hope to achieve?